The Collective: First Trimester and Beyond!

14 Days After Testing Log Entry: No more Spotting!!!!! I'm feeling less and less nervous about the fact it happened. Especially since the queasiness is picking up and I spent most of the day gagging randomly. My BB's are getting Sore again, and of course there's still the fatigue- and all of this as I enter Week 6.

I hope everything is well with everyone else!!!

Yay for no more spotting! :happydance:

My boobs are starting to hurt again too, and veins are starting to show, it looks like I took a blue marker to em lol. I still haven't got sick yet (knock on wood) but I've been starting to get some heartburn and I'm ridiculously emotional. Told hubby that it was probably a good thing he worked today or he'd be dealing with me crying over everything that isn't even important, lol.

Yay for no more spotting! :happydance:

My boobs are starting to hurt again too, and veins are starting to show, it looks like I took a blue marker to em lol. I still haven't got sick yet (knock on wood) but I've been starting to get some heartburn and I'm ridiculously emotional. Told hubby that it was probably a good thing he worked today or he'd be dealing with me crying over everything that isn't even important, lol.

I have the over emotional down pat. The tears have a mind of thier own I swear. As for my boobs.... I thought they were broken from the lack of consistent hurting... but they seem to be making up for the lost time slowly. LOL. My DH is stealing my blood in the morning for another HcG since I made him promise to do so after the spotting incident and haven't seen a reason not to get an update in my numbers.

It's awesome he can do that for you
& Oh yeah, tears definitely have a mind of their own. I could be in the greatest mood and one little sad thing happens either on tv or I read about it and I lose it. and of course I had the fantastic idea of watching sappy emotional love story movies that I've seen over 10 times but made me cry worse than when I first watched them lol

See something cute and happy? Cue the tears. See something remotely sad? Cue the tears. DH says something he thinks is funny and just strikes a nerve that it normally wouldn't have- Cue the tears.

As for the HcG blood test? I kinda love that he can do that for me. We both are extra paranoid with this pregnancy because our history so he's more then okay with it. And I've been a good girl. It will be 2 weeks since the last one. I'm hoping for a nice big jump.

See something cute and happy? Cue the tears. See something remotely sad? Cue the tears. DH says something he thinks is funny and just strikes a nerve that it normally wouldn't have- Cue the tears.

As for the HcG blood test? I kinda love that he can do that for me. We both are extra paranoid with this pregnancy because our history so he's more then okay with it. And I've been a good girl. It will be 2 weeks since the last one. I'm hoping for a nice big jump.

I hope your numbers triples!
So glad the spotting has stopped :hug:
It is awesome you guys can do blood test, I get nervous some days when I dont feel pregnant and wish I could have my scan sooner, so its pretty awesome you guys have that little peek.

AFM my appetite has increase and im having all sorts of cravings!
I can totally relate about the waterworks, its so annoying at times like Geesh lol.

I too have the blue veins in my chest and my bbs are sore and swollen :(

I also have been feeling a lit of fatigue and dont have the energy to do some of the things I never mind doing before.

Hows everyone?

The results are in!!!

Reminder of HcG level 3-15-15: 673 mIU/mL
HcG Level 3-29-15: 64,634 mIU/mL

So in 2 weeks there been a BIG growth. :thumbup::happydance::happydance:

Dragon, that's awesome!

Not much change here. I tire pretty easily. And cry fairly easily. Bbs are bigger. Had to buy a dress for a couple weddings I have to attend in the next month and my bbs are BIG (this coming from someone who was in 32DDD two years ago). Also, kind of gassy and crampy, but neither are severe.

That's about it so far. Not complaining. Took another hpt this weekend and still very positive. Told my inner circle last weekend. Waiting until my scan this Thursday to tell my next circle of people. Still not making it public knowledge until 12 weeks.

@TexMel: I feel you in having large BB's, I'm sure you can see how well endowed I am in my wedding picture. Today they killed me with soreness and my sister swears they're getting bigger. I already have trouble finding bra's in my size in my area- I found a couple at Soma, so I'm not looking forward to the growth my sister keeps teasing me about. Where do you go from 38G? LOL

Fatigue, Sore BB's, Headache and Nausea today.

I've told my inner circle of friends, most of my close and non blabber mouth relatives. I'm holding off with telling the rest for now though. Even though I know we're not supposed to take much stock in HcG numbers besides making sure they double I feel so much better about this pregnancy with the strong numbers I am getting. I really think it's going to stick.

That being said my DH made an impulse buy today. He saw this vibrating cradle/bouncer thing and got it. Hehe I always thought I would be the one to buy the first thing. <3

Dragon_chaser.. Sooooo happy for you... Thats a great jump for the numbers..

Sounds like everyone is just right on track..

Me, I have craving after craving.... feel nauseous at times but food usually fixes that.. and Extremely tired.. like ALL the TIME! Ugh feel like I could sleep for days...

Im still waiting for my appointment, my ultrasound is in 2 weeks.. I should start a countdown.. LOL..

Dragon_chaser.. Sooooo happy for you... Thats a great jump for the numbers..

Sounds like everyone is just right on track..

Me, I have craving after craving.... feel nauseous at times but food usually fixes that.. and Extremely tired.. like ALL the TIME! Ugh feel like I could sleep for days...

Im still waiting for my appointment, my ultrasound is in 2 weeks.. I should start a countdown.. LOL..

:hugs: I'm very happy with the numbers.

Cravings... Fun stuff huh? Then there's the nausea. First thing in the morning... And then when I go to munch on crackers it gets a little worse for me... So I sit and sip water then start to feel better bit by bit. Let's not forget the fatigue.... I would happily sleep if I could lol.

I have my OB History appointment Friday. I Don't know when I get my scan.:hugs:

My ultrasound is in two weeks too! It feels like I've been waiting forever, this is my first so I'm really excited and getting impatient, lol.
I'm starting to dislike coffee - I used to drink it all the time, so we got decaf when I found out I was pregnant, now I don't even want that. All I want is juice and chocolate milk. Oh, and for some reason I reallyyy want jelly belly jelly beans lol

I've booked an early scan for Saturday! Should be 6+6 and I'm soo excited too! Xxxx

My ultrasound is in two weeks too! It feels like I've been waiting forever, this is my first so I'm really excited and getting impatient, lol.
I'm starting to dislike coffee - I used to drink it all the time, so we got decaf when I found out I was pregnant, now I don't even want that. All I want is juice and chocolate milk. Oh, and for some reason I reallyyy want jelly belly jelly beans lol

amber-- me too... Love coffee!! Switched to decaf and then said whats the point.. LOL.. I have been huge into fruit, OJ and chocolate milk too.. Sometimes at night Im like, I just feel like a tall glass of chocolate milk, I add the Carnation breakfast mix to make it chocolate, figured we would benefit from the extra vitamins that are in the Carnation mix.. :thumbup:

Food makes my nausea go away but then I get all gassy and need to burp every two minutes.. hahaha..

Im soooooooo dying to go to this ultrasound the wait is killing us.. Wont go fast enough!!

I have officially become a woman who naps! This is new for me. On my days off, I just cannot stay awake in the afternoon. Wish I could nap at work, too, but that is definitely not possible!

Also, dr apt is less than 2 hrs away! Dh is all set to meet me there! So excited!!

I have officially become a woman who naps! This is new for me. On my days off, I just cannot stay awake in the afternoon. Wish I could nap at work, too, but that is definitely not possible!

Also, dr apt is less than 2 hrs away! Dh is all set to meet me there! So excited!!

Napping is of the good, and Tell us what happens at the Dr's!!!:hugs:

I hear ya on the naps!! Weekends thats my thing... blanket and pillow mid day! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->