The Collective: First Trimester and Beyond!

Just re read yesterday's post - it was supposed to say 24 hours. Oops! It's at 2:15, so a little less than 4 hrs. I have butterflies in my stomach.

Just re read yesterday's post - it was supposed to say 24 hours. Oops! It's at 2:15, so a little less than 4 hrs. I have butterflies in my stomach.

So excited for you!!!! keep us in the loop!

Everything went great! Our little bean measured 6w+6d, so pretty much right on track. I actually expected it to be a couple days behind that, so I was pleasantly surprised. Heartbeat was about 130bpm.

Dr said everything is great. Dh's face was priceless.

Going to warn you ladies now, the wand thing they use for the vaginal u/s looks like a torture device. And they basically put a condom on it first. I had been warned by a friend about an hour before I went in and I'm glad I was. It doesn't hurt or anything, it just looks crazy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 2
Everything went great! Our little bean measured 6w+6d, so pretty much right on track. I actually expected it to be a couple days behind that, so I was pleasantly surprised. Heartbeat was about 130bpm.

Going to warn you ladies now, the wand thing they use for the vaginal u/s looks like a torture device. And they basically put a condom on it first. I had been warned by a friend about an hour before I went in and I'm glad I was. It doesn't hurt or anything, it just looks crazy!

Thanks for the heads up! I don't have a scan scedualed yet, but I am going into my Ob today for my first appointment today. From what they told me on the phone it's just going to be medical history of mummy and daddy etc.

Thats great!! So happy for you!!

So this morning I went to the bathroom and saw some brown blood on my undies.. I know it can be old blood from implantation bleeding but cant help but be concerned.. Left the nurse two messages already, havent heard back yet.. Sooooooo frustrating....

So this morning I went to the bathroom and saw some brown blood on my undies.. I know it can be old blood from implantation bleeding but cant help but be concerned.. Left the nurse two messages already, havent heard back yet.. Sooooooo frustrating....

Have you done the BD lately? Sometimes that can aggravate the cervix and cause spotting too. :hugs: Crossing my fingers for good news for you.

Ob appointment went great, Scheduled my ultrasound and labs for Monday the 6th.

Have you done the BD lately? Sometimes that can aggravate the cervix and cause spotting too. :hugs: Crossing my fingers for good news for you.

We hadn't BD in the last week or so, way too tired.. LOL
Okay just got back... baby is good measuring 7w6d just like I thought.. Thank god!!! We saw a heartbeat 167bpm! A little head body and arm buds.. I feel much better now and just to see DH's face when he saw it was amazing.. All smiles.. :happydance: I dont have the photos seeing as the little printer was messing up but she printed them and DH is going to get them now at the imaging place so we will have them tonight.. :thumbup:

Glad everything is good Melsue!

Dragon, glad your appt went great also! This weekend will hopefully fly by!

So I've been put back to 5+3/4...
Is this even possible when I got my bfp on 15/03/15?

Baby was healthy and we saw a heartbeat, was lovely :) cx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 0
I dont no dante but glad u saw the hb. My dating by the scan put me bk to 2 days into my period which deffo never hapened x

I'm super nervous about my Ultrasound tomorrow. I'm worried about seeing something is wrong to be completely honest. My hormones are completely out of wack and messing with me. DH was being overprotective today while we were spring cleaning and got upset with me for pushing a heavy box. He told me I was being stubborn and stupid and I was going to end up making myself miscarry again. That did not go over well with me. I've done everything right with this pregnancy, and I didn't even think pushing said box was going to hurt. Needless to say I ended up crying and it turned into a mess. -.-

On another topic I amused myself by checking out the Chinese Gender Predictor on countdown to pregnancy and it predicted a girl.

Dragon let us know how it went??? Im hoping all goes well! Sending positive thoughts your way!

On another topic I amused myself by checking out the Chinese Gender Predictor on countdown to pregnancy and it predicted a girl.

I told my mother in law that chinese gender predictor said girl for me, and she is convinced it's a girl now. :dohh: I refuse to think one way or the other but….as you can see in my signature….I'm hoping for pink. :baby:

INTRODUCING THE AMAZING BABY POOF!!!!
Measuring 7 Weeks 2Days
Heartbeat 153 BPM

and the US tech said I apparently had an ovarian cyst recently lol

Attachments

• 0406151559-01.jpg
    0406151559-01.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 0406151828-00.jpg
    0406151828-00.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 0406151829-00.jpg
    0406151829-00.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 4
Awesome dragon!! It's the best feeling, right?

Was just checking in to see how it went!

How is everyone else doing?

It was amazing. I teared up while it was happening and goodness me, I didn't even mind having to drink the nasty glucola- I got hyper as all get up but my levels were normal so no gestational diabetes for me yet. The tests they could run in house and today all come back within normal for pregnancy ranges- a couple highs and lows but from my research and DH's assurances that's just fine.

Sooooo happy for you Dragon Chaser <3

Our screennames are hailirious and I always feel weird addressing one another by them lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->