The Collective: First Trimester and Beyond!

I hav to hav the clotting injection klexane or watever its called from 12 weeks onwards bleeeeurghhhhhh x

Hey all. Sorry I've been MIA for a couple of days!

Not much new to report. I seem to get crazy waves of nausea every 3-4 days. Most days, I'm totally fine. Then on those days, I have to constantly have something almost constantly going in my mouth all day to keep from vomiting very step I take. I have somehow managed to not throw up yet still. I am guessing that will change eventually.

Also, cannot keep my eyes open. Hence why I am headed to bed right now. Good night!

I thought I posted on here yesterday it must have been another thread. I have pics but can't upload them idk why but My sweet was really shy yesterday we could barely see him ;) Baby's hb is 147! I'm measuring a few days behind 7w 2d so I think I'll change my ticker. My little bean was hiding from us but I got to see a little head and body lol. I think the pics the ultrasound tech weren't great as the baby appears as a blob but there's def a whole profile. I go back in 4 weeks!

Attachments

• IMG_20150413_122225.jpg
    IMG_20150413_122225.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 8
Awww Melsue, Trying4aboy!!!! Cute little beans!!!!

I've been really nauseous the past couple days, and tired as all get out. We've told some more of DH's family about it- including his nosey, know it all female relative that is old. I swear if I hear one more time about how my MS really can't be that bad because she never had any with her son's or how I can't really be having craving's because that doesn't happen until six or seven months I will do something horrible to her.... Like show her how bad the MS is by bathing her in it. This woman is the most controlling, condescending person I have ever known. Before the wedding she was constantly on my case about if I would even be able to give my DH a child because of the damage I suffered as a child.

DH tried to mellow her out by explaining I've had a couple miscarriages and the doctors want me not to be stressed out etc.... didn't work. They just got back from escaping the winter and I already wish it was winter again... I play nice with this woman because she is important to my DH and family, but I can understand why my DH's mother and SMother both dislike her..

Awww Melsue, Trying4aboy!!!! Cute little beans!!!!

I've been really nauseous the past couple days, and tired as all get out. We've told some more of DH's family about it- including his nosey, know it all female relative that is old. I swear if I hear one more time about how my MS really can't be that bad because she never had any with her son's or how I can't really be having craving's because that doesn't happen until six or seven months I will do something horrible to her.... Like show her how bad the MS is by bathing her in it. This woman is the most controlling, condescending person I have ever known. Before the wedding she was constantly on my case about if I would even be able to give my DH a child because of the damage I suffered as a child.

DH tried to mellow her out by explaining I've had a couple miscarriages and the doctors want me not to be stressed out etc.... didn't work. They just got back from escaping the winter and I already wish it was winter again... I play nice with this woman because she is important to my DH and family, but I can understand why my DH's mother and SMother both dislike her..

Dragonchaser - that is rough!!! Dont deal with that crap... any person that causes you stress needs to take a walk.. Dont let yourself get too stressed out.. do what you have to do even if that means you getting your space from this person.. No one needs a miss know it all nose bag in their lives... Surround yourself with positive energy.. People that love and care what your going through.. I hope you are well!! Breathe easy and enjoy this time with your DH, we all know you wont get much alone time after baby is here!! LOL

TY. Sorry for my mini rant the other day. She lives about a 10-15 min drive away and she loves popping in now that I'm pregnant. The DH and I are in talks about moving further away- his mother went through the same thing with her when she was pregnant with Justin and she says it only gets worse.

So my husband is in Las Vegas for the weekend. I have to work most of it, but tonight, I'm home alone in a thunderstorm. About to go to bed, but just wanted to say thank you ladies for giving me a place to connect with other humans, even when I'm all alone. That's all. Goodnight!

So my husband is in Las Vegas for the weekend. I have to work most of it, but tonight, I'm home alone in a thunderstorm. About to go to bed, but just wanted to say thank you ladies for giving me a place to connect with other humans, even when I'm all alone. That's all. Goodnight!

:hugs: We're here for you!!

Help! I'm freaking out a little, and this is going to sound crazy.

For several weeks now, I've been queasy nonstop, had food aversions, dizzy, bloated, etc. all things that make me "feel" pregnant. Yesterday I woke up with absolutely no symptoms. Everything disappeared overnight. Just woke up now and they're still gone. Even my temperature has dipped lower than pre-ovulation.

I haven't had any cramps or spotting at all. But, could something still be wrong? My next appt isn't for another 11 days!

Hey ladies iv not had much to report nausea and tiredness thats it

dragonchaser iv just moved away from my ohs mum who was the same i feel ur paim

tex breeeeathe they can come and go just enjoy no symptoms xxx

Help! I'm freaking out a little, and this is going to sound crazy.

For several weeks now, I've been queasy nonstop, had food aversions, dizzy, bloated, etc. all things that make me "feel" pregnant. Yesterday I woke up with absolutely no symptoms. Everything disappeared overnight. Just woke up now and they're still gone. Even my temperature has dipped lower than pre-ovulation.

I haven't had any cramps or spotting at all. But, could something still be wrong? My next appt isn't for another 11 days!

Take this as a good day/days and enjoy the lack of symptoms. They will come back and with a vengence. I know I've had a couple of these days, and yes they are scary so it's not weird etc to feel that way when it happens. Right now I'm not as queasy as days gone by but I have heartburn like no one's business and I didn't eat anything spicy for
breakfast. *Le sigh*
:hugs: We are here for any ranting needs Sweets.

Tex that was me last week. Like the ladies said just breathe and enjoy it. You are around the amount of weeks that it can let up. A little but will most likely come back. It did for me but just not as strong.

As for me.... Feeling ok other than this nasty cold I have. Feel like my chest is so heavy... And my nose won't stop. It's gross!! Anyway DH and I purchased a Doppler. Sonoline B. Tried it last night heard the placenta whooshing sounds and wind sounds. Put it away and said baby is still too tiny. Tried it tonight and heard the babies heartbeat faintly in the background!!!! I was so excited. It really was faint but lost it and then refound it a few times and it wouldn't register on the Doppler but DH and I timed it and counted the heart beats came out to 167 bpm.

We are planning on telling our 4 yr old daughter Tuesday night and then having our parents over Wed night for "wedding picture night" we got married in Sept and everyone has been bugging us to see pics!! So I'm going to wrapped a big family wedding pic and put a copy of one of our ultrasound pics in the same frame. And surprise then that way. Lol.

Hope everyone is doing well!!!!!

Melsue how'd the big reveal go??

How is everyone? This thread sure got quiet!

I'm still doing great, feeling better. Really hoping it stays that way for a while, as I have 2 weddings to go to the next 2 weekends in a row and I'd love to be able to enjoy the nights. It'll already be weird to be stone cold sober at both of them.
Not much else to discuss here. Hoping you are all doing well.

Just counting down the days to my next appt and the start of my 2nd trimester!

*Pokes her head in to check on the ladies* I trust everything is going well? I've been dealing with a pregnancy Migraine- not as easy t treat as a regular migraine.

Melsue how'd the big reveal go??

How is everyone? This thread sure got quiet!

I'm still doing great, feeling better. Really hoping it stays that way for a while, as I have 2 weddings to go to the next 2 weekends in a row and I'd love to be able to enjoy the nights. It'll already be weird to be stone cold sober at both of them.
Not much else to discuss here. Hoping you are all doing well.

Just counting down the days to my next appt and the start of my 2nd trimester!

The reveal was awesome!! We wrapped up a "Big Sister" shirt for our lil girl and she loved it and is super excited... And then we had the parents and Grandparents over lastnight for pizza and "wedding picture" night... I printed out 8x10 of a wedding photo for each of them and added an ultrasound photo in front of the 8x10.. Our daughter put on her Big sister shirt and put a sweatshirt over it. so when everyone was unwrapping their photos she unzipped her sweat shirt and everyone gasped!! There were tears and everyone was sooooo excited.. it was a great reveal!!!

Now I just have to tell my dad this weekend because he wasnt there lastnight.. So we will kind of do the same thing to him.. :happydance:

Im doing good other than a crazy stressful day at work.. lots of crying but Im hanging in there.. Off to get a pedicure, I really need a massage but no one had any opening this afternoon.. I'll settle for the pedicure while sitting in the massage chair.. hahaha..

Much love to you ladies, hope all is well!!

I'm fine. Just feeling bloated and tired. Got my mw coming next Friday to check the hb at home. So just looking forward to this! Xx

I'm fine. Just feeling bloated and tired. Got my mw coming next Friday to check the hb at home. So just looking forward to this! Xx

I get to hear Baby's HB next Friday too. Then two weeks after that I have my next set of doctors and my next ultrasound.

The Start of Week 10: My sinus' have been killing me for the past couple days, but everything else is going well thankfully enough. 5 days until the baby heartbeat appointment, then I have my appointment with the doctors who will be monitoring/helping with the Leiden May 14th. That's going to be a long appointment. I'm expected at the office at 9 am, then speaking with a genetic consular @ 9:15, Ultrasound at 10, and then speaking with another doctor at 10:45 am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->