The Dieting for fertility reasons thread :-)

Morning girls :)

Longtobeamum- we all need a treat now and again or we could not stick to our plans ;-)

magpies- well done on the loss :) I offically get weighed tomorrow morning but just had a sneaky weigh in then and iv lost 3lb so far. C'mon that last 1lb so i hit my loss target! lol.

I am gonna do another half hr on the wii fit and then get ready for work so chat tonight. Im in work till 8pm again :-( xxx

Well done on the loss sor far AQ. Have a nice day at work. Speak later.

I need to be REALLY good this weekend. Weekends are usually when I slip up. I find it so easy to diet when I am at work. I may work on saturday just so I don't ruin it and I get paid over time so its win win. Lol.

xxx

Also I am unsure of how tall I am. I think I am 5ft7 or 5ft 8.... but if I am 5ft 8 I only need to be 14st dead to be under 30bmi.

I dunno how would be best to measure myself?!

xxx

Also I am unsure of how tall I am. I think I am 5ft7 or 5ft 8.... but if I am 5ft 8 I only need to be 14st dead to be under 30bmi.

I dunno how would be best to measure myself?!

xxx

You could stand with your back against a door frame and mark the top of your head with a pencil, then measure it with a measuring tape? It'll rub off easy :)

Well done with the loss so far AQ, fingers crossed for that extra 1lb

xxx

Oooh thanks long2b.

I will try that when I get home and get OH's tape measure out. Lol.

xxx

hi guyz can i join i want to lose about 4 stone ill be going on my wii fit for hopefully about a hour a day good luck everyone and congrats on all your weight losses xx

welcome Lorna. You doing any diet in particular? xxx

im going to be counting calories 1000 a day and my wii fit for a hour a day if anyone has any good diets that works im open to ideas ive tried too many crash ones that didnt work :)

I would highly recommend slimming world.

You need to go class to do it though really. To start anyway.

xxx

I would recommend Slimming World too. I am loving it so far. I am doing it online though haven't been to any classes. I found it very confusing to begin with, some people on here helped me, and a friend on facebook too. Now I know what I'm doing though it's easy :)

xxx

Just checking in, still going strong here! Really really hope to lose that 4lbs by Monday.
My sister made an amazing low calorie dessert last night, she stewed apples in a crock pot for hours with cinnamin and we had it over low fat low carb frozen yogurt.

Hi girls.
Was a loong day at work and very busy so glad to be home and im off this wkend so roll on tomorrow at 8pm when i finish! :)

Pinkee-that dessert sounds yum! i made rice pudding with nutmeg last night an that was lush. gonna make some more soon :)

Lorna- welcome! I would deffo recommend slimming world aswell. You get to eat loads of tasty healthy foods and it fits in with all budgets and lifestyles :)

xxx

Anybody got any ideas for some quick, tasty and syn free snacks? I really fancy something but don't know what to have? There's some mullerlight in the fridge but I don't fancy it. Don't fancy fruit either. I think I need to have somethin that makes me feel like I'm being a bit naughty. If that makes sense. What can I have? xxx

Oh, and 4magpies, I tried your keema recipe today, and it was fab! So tasty! Thanks :) xx

Hi guys!

Well done everyone - you're all doing really well - i was good-ish today - i had a bacon omelette - BUt its the first day ive broken my diet since starting! im blaming it on post ovulation blues lol!

Gosh lots of questions about my cyst :winkwink: Believe it or not it didnt hurt until it had got so big it was squishing my lungs - that was wen the docs believed i wasnt lying about not losing weight - It went quite hard overnight and started to be quite painful - i kept going to my doc and saying - i need to get into my wedding dress and im doing 150 sit ups a day with no food and im not losing weight - he didnt believe me and my mum finalkly dragged my in to the surgery poking my tummy at the doc until he sent me to hosp!

I was silly really as i just assumed i was fat and although a size 12 after surgery i had always been a 16-18 so used to a big tummy if you get me!

What made me laugh was the consultant afterwards said - the best thing to do is get pregnant!! - that was 6 years ago now! and we'd been ntnp for 4 years before that!! I spose the lesson to be learnt is 'pay attention to your body ladies'!!! Incidentally - ive put 2 stone back on since which is why my bmi is still poxy 31.4 arrrggghhh - the stress of my ectopic and losing my absoloute treasure and baby replacement of a dog, really young to cancer -within the same week sort of had me a bit depressed for a while there :cry:......but im positive again now and im gonna lose this weight and have my ivf dammit!!!!
:flower:

Ps welcome new folk - this thread is great!!(although you prob think im a nutter!!)

Longtobeamum- i just had a dish of cheesy tuna pasta cos made it for work 2moz and couldnt resist. lol. I make the syn free rice pudding with a little milk and water and add sweetener and nutmeg and its lush ;-) Also a few slices of ham spread with a laughin cow cheese and rolled up with cucumber in is lovely and feels naughty but its not :)

xxx

Lorna - Slimming world online is £60 for 3 months. I paid the extra £5 for the magazines, I think I get 7 sent across 12 months. It sounds alot but it works out at £5 a week, which I think is the same amount as it costs to go to a meeting. There is alot of support on here, and if you know anybody else doing it who can help you, that is a big help. You can private message me on here if you want to know anything, and I will always try to help :)

Thanks Africanqueen. Gonna hunt the recipe down. I ended up using 2 slices of toast from my HEB with a 1/2 tbsp of nutella on each, an counted the 4 syns. Feel really naughty now. :)

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->