The Dieting for fertility reasons thread :-)

OMG Magpies we are doing the exact same today!! dh is putting all our stuff in the loft and throwing stuff out so we can turn that room into a "bedroom" and then nursery god willing :) Hoping that it will be the latter asap! Must be burning some cals shifting all the junk anyways eh? haha xxx

Haha. Deffo. We have stuff to put in the loft but need to go buy us some ladders first.

Got rid of a car full of stuff.

Got loads of car bits to put on ebay when i can be bothered.

Xxx

Down 3 lbs this week.

Really gearing for four this next week.

I've lost one pound. I'm rather underwhelmed.

Better than a gain Vesta! What CD are you?

I get weighed tomorrow. Hoping for a good loss of 3/4lbs.

FX'd.

xxx

Ladies. I've weighed in today... and stayed the same. I'm not too bothered though as I've had a bit of a tough week, and had my takeaway on saturday, and the leftovers on Sunday, so really, I've had 2 takeaways.

Just been and done my weekly shop and everything is healthy. Lots of fruit and veg. I'm on a mission this week!

Good luck to all the ladies weighing in today, and well done to Pinkee and Vesta on their losses. xxx

Come on girlies, we can do it :D

xxxx

Hey honey.

It's better than putting on so well done!! Not bad considering 2 take aways! Haha.

I've turned down a take away this week so hopefully I will have lost!!

xxx

Thanks 4Magpies. I'm not too disheartened. Will get df on the Wii with me tonight, nice healthy spiced potatoes and butternut squash with salmon for tea. :)

Stocked up on mullerlights too, they're half price in Tesco at the moment, sorry if I'm reapeatin myself though.

Fingers crossed for you tomorrow :)

xxx

They are at asda too.

I have a real thing for the toffee and vanilla ones at the moment. Mmmm.

xxx

I love the toffee ones :) It's only the 6 pack ones in Tesco. They're the 6 pack for £1.48 The individual ones are 4 for £2. xxx

Hey all - well done on your loses - my weigh in today - have lost 1kg/2lb's this week - not bad i spose, but coulda been better!!

Am doing a really hard workout everyday this week and i woke up with a cold this morning so it could go either way lol!! i'll either 'feed the cold' or 'starve the virus' praying its the latter!!

Thanks Pinkee, 4magpies and Monsterpops.

4magpies - I'm on CD 22. Although that doesn't mean a lot with me. In the 11+ months I've been TTC my cycles have run from 23 days to 44!

Well done to Pinkee for your loss. Fingers crossed for those who haven't weighed in yet!

WELL DONE on the losses Pinkee, Vesta and monsterpops! :)

Longtobeamum- dont worry about STS, usually means a better loss the next wk ;-)

I am going to enjoy a glass of wine with my friend tonight and then i have 10 syns left which wont be used as its my operation tomorrow and i wont be eating for a few days so still hopeful of a 4-5lb loss by fri. lol.

Glad everyone is doing well. I got a letter from work today to get discount for the gym so starting that with 3 girls from work in feb :) xxx

OOoh don't be tellin me that, you'll get my hopes up haha. Although I suppose even a loss of 1lb next week is a better no loss than this week lol.

I'm jealous of your wine!

Hope tomorrow goes well for you hun and you're not in too much pain afterwards

xxx

Will be thinking of you tomorrow aq.

I had salmon and sw wedges for tea.

Yum Yum.

Xxx

Thx hun :)
I am so weak stomicked so proper shittin myself! lol. be glad when its over :-( xxx

Are you having a ga?

Xxx

Nope hun, just a local:wacko: Hence the reason im dreading it! lol.

I am having a few wines with my friend now and feelin guilty but i need to calm the nerves cos im crackin up. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->