The Dieting for fertility reasons thread :-)

How much is it a session?

How did your tube get damaged? One of mine is totally goosed. My other is not perfect.

Im still hoping there is a chance of me catching naturally.

Want to lose 4lb this week then ill be just 1st from my target for my fs appointment.

Xxx

Have u been weighed yet magpies? Good luck lovely x

I would say as regards getting pregnant naturally with a blocked tube and a 'not perfect' tube to be careful and demand a early scan when it happens as there is a huge chance of a ectopic :-( I am actually glad both my tubes are gone completely now as i could not of gone through anymore heartache. If IVF becomes the route they want to take, it maybe beneficial to have ur tubes removed as IVF increases risk of ectopic. Just a few pointers but what will be will be hun. Wishing u loads of luck x

Well i have been good again today on my diet and just had a lovely tea of syn free burger, syn free chips and mushy peas followed by banana yogurt and a apple.
I hope when i get weighed on fri i have lost the 4lb im hoping for, but as i have buggered up a bit on sat nite i would be ok with a 3lb loss really.

Anyone else been weighed this wk? xxx

Hey aq. I lost a one lb.

I will get an early scan because they know I am high risk.

If i ever get preg naturally and its a big if.

Xxx

Well done magpies :) will update first page. That's 4.5lb in 2wks hun so ur doin fab ;-) xxx

Going to stay off the scale until Monday, just joined a step class to help reach my 4lb goal by Monday!

We can do it girls! Just picture yourself with that gorgeous baby in your arms and that image wins everytime :)

I have just done 20 mins on the wii fit and im going to do my Just dance tomorrow morning before work and my wii fit when i get home frm work at 7pm. Trying my best to shift another few lb before friday xxx

I just did 30 mins on my Wii.

Is that dance one good? I need a new game.

It's what's keeping me going aq. Getting that baby!

Xxx

Yeah the Just Dance is a fun workout. Not too intensive but good :)
I do the running/hula hoop and aerobics on the wii fit when i really wanna feel the burn. lol.

I am watching biggest loser couples usa now and its spurring me on! lol. Just cant wait to go to my GP and ask to be referred to the clinic. I know then the ball is rolling at last :)
I am hoping this will happen by mid march latest. I have heard the biggest loser game is good? not tried it though xxx

I didn't know there was a biggest loser game. Will google that tomorrow.

Bet its good.

I know if I can get this 4lb off next week I can do the last stone easy and if i struggle I'm just gonna have to do Cambridge or hit the gym.

Xxx

You can do it magpies! Ya dnt need cambridge. U have done SW and lost lots and u can lose more. We know why we are doing it and every ounce of effort will be worth it :)

When i have lost 2 stones and gotten more fit by using the wii, i am gonna join the council gym cos only £20 a mth through work discount and i can use it anytime as its really close to work so no excuses! lol xxx

My council gym is the same at the bottom of our road. I don't like going the gym when I'm fat.which is daft. Will join when I get under 14st.

I'm so glad I have the support of people like you so thanks aq.

Xxxx

Was it AQ that recommended Just dance? Anyway, I would recommend it too. Just been on it for a few songs an worked up a sweat :) Felt a bit daft like, but it's good fun.
Kept imagnin that a group of kids could see me through the blinds an were videoin me, can just see it on Youtube, 'beached whale flops around front room'... God, I have an overactive imagination, it just runs off with me. Ignore me haha.

xx:flower:xx

hope you dont mind me butting in but wanted to let you know of a great book (if you dont already know!) its called the fertility diet cant remember who its by but its a great read & help!! :)

Good Luck!!

longtobemum- yep it was me that said just dance is good. lol. I must look a treat when im doin it aswell! glad i live in a 1st floor flat! haha.

Carissasbump- thanks for tip hun. It may help some of our ladies with hormone issues but nay chance for some of us im afraid :-( xxx

Hi ladies, feeling a bit bleurgh today.

AF arrived this morning (as expected), I then spent about half an hour in the bathroom not knowing if I should sit on the toilet ot stick my head down it, geez I felt rough - I then lay on the sofa and had a nap a woke up feeling tons better, so decided it was a good time to weigh myself (I was good and empty!).

This week I have lost 1.6kg, which in olde worlde speak is 3.5lbs. Not as good as last week, but I'll take it, and maybe AF has screwed me up a bit!

I don't feel great, but I'm out of shakes and I really want to go to the local pharmacy to stock up and sign up with the diet lady there, for extra support (and bonus it doesn't cost anything). Part of me thinks I should cycle there, it's only 3.5km away.

You guys are really tempting me to get a WII, I think DH would be keen ;)

no worries dont give up girls!! i was over 20kgs & i lost 5kgs over 6 months (i am boarder line PSOC & have Insulin Resistance) Dr asked me to try Clomid again & it worked first go!! :)

I was first to say losing weight wouldnt work cos i saw women 2 or 3 times my weight with kids!! good luck to you all!! xo

Some of us have buggered tubes so no matter how much we lose we wont get pregnant but thanks honey.

Well done on 3.5lbs! That's awesome L!

Xxxx

I lost 1.5 pounds this week which I am chuffed with, no more sneak peaking at the scales this week!
I would love to get a wii but hubby is saying no as he thinks it will be a two minute wonder! Will work on him :haha:
Well done on all the weightloss this week so far, keep up the good work ladies! X

I lost 1.5 pounds this week which I am chuffed with, no more sneak peaking at the scales this week!
I would love to get a wii but hubby is saying no as he thinks it will be a two minute wonder! Will work on him :haha:
Well done on all the weightloss this week so far, keep up the good work ladies! X

I only use mine when I am dieting. I am going half an hour every night at the moment. Just need to keep it up.

My muscles in my stomach and back are killing from last night. Long soak in the bath required tonight I think.

It's all that hulahooping. Haha.

Well done seed!! 1.5lbs is good!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly