The Dieting for fertility reasons thread :-)

Mornin girls :)

WELL DONE to leilani and ineedaseed!! FAB losses ladies :)

magpies- good going on the wii. I am doing 20 mins a day and will increase to 30 from tomorrow :) Hope iv lost at least a few lb when i weigh in on fri...

Going to do my wii fit now as im not in work till 11 today. Then im gonna cook a syn free full english. Nom nom :) xxx

Mmm syn free full english! Im on yoghurt and strawberrys. Lush.

Have fun on the wii!!

xxx

ineedaseed - you can get second hand Wii's relatively cheap on Ebay. Cheaper than new anyway. Well done on the weight loss too.

Well done to everybody on their losses this week.

Well, it's mine and DF's 7 year anniversary today. I'm determined to stick to the diet. He done well and never bought me any chocolates :) And we'll stick to a nice healthy tea.

Hope everybody is well xx:flower:xx

Congrats on 7 years.

It's our 3 year in May. Time flies when your having fun eh? Haha.

xxx

Happy anniversary longtobeamum!

Feeling a bit down this morning. The scales haven't budged in 3 days even though I've not cheated on my diet. :(

Where abouts in your cycle are you vesta? I always struggle to lose weight ov AND af week which is 2 weeks out of 4 which is crap. Lol.

xxx

How much is it a session?

How did your tube get damaged? One of mine is totally goosed. My other is not perfect.

Im still hoping there is a chance of me catching naturally.

Want to lose 4lb this week then ill be just 1st from my target for my fs appointment.

Xxx

Hey - lost one tube due to a cyst which grew to 17kg!!! it strangled my fallopian tube. And the other one has been damaged due to an ectopic - its not blocked just has scar tissue in as they didnt detect my ectopic until i collapsed at 9 weeks. :cry:

If i ever fall - be it naturally or by ivf i will be having bloods taken every 48 hours from bfp and scan (they can only do internal scans on me due to the scar tissue from the cyst removal - i have a huge scar on my tummy) well, i'll have scans from 6 weeks. My doctor and consultant are fab as they missed the ectopic they will now bend over backwards for me!

My acupuncture is costing £35/ session weekly :wacko:But i reckon anything is worth a try! I am petrified of another ectopic aswell so if i ever do fall - i wont be able to relax - even after it being scanned in the right location lol!!

Im right behind ya on the 4lb loss - come on girl we can do it! We can ALL do it!! :happydance::happydance:

17kg cyst?!! OMG!! Thats huuuuuuuge. How much is that in lbs?! I take it your belly swelled up alot?

See my tubes are riddled with scar tissue from PID.

I think I will be the same but just lots of scans. Because I have never had an ectopic dont think they will do the blood tests? Guess I have to see when it comes to it and maybe being under the FS they will realise I am high risk?

4lbs here we come. It's gonna be my mantra this week!!

I'm trying to drink lots of water. That helps. Peeing loads though, have the slight feeling of a UTI too which isnt good.

xxx

Where abouts in your cycle are you vesta? I always struggle to lose weight ov AND af week which is 2 weeks out of 4 which is crap. Lol.

xxx

It's a bit difficult to tell as my cycles are a bit irratic in length. But I do think I'm ovulating this week. I'd never considered that could be to blame. Thanks!

xxx

It's a bit difficult to tell as my cycles are a bit irratic in length. But I do think I'm ovulating this week. I'd never considered that could be to blame. Thanks!

Damn hormones eh?

I just had keema and boiled rice for lunch and a banana.

Mmmmm.

xxx

happy anniversary :cake: hope you have a lovely day! thanks for the tip about the wii, will look on ebay :thumbup:

hope you all have good diet days, i had a banana for brekkie and a ham and cheese subway for lunch.

vesta - dont worry about the scales, last week i was weighing myself every day and at one point they said i had put on 2lb, on my official weight day i lost 1.5lb, dont give up hun xx

happy anniversary :cake: hope you have a lovely day! thanks for the tip about the wii, will look on ebay :thumbup:

hope you all have good diet days, i had a banana for brekkie and a ham and cheese subway for lunch.

vesta - dont worry about the scales, last week i was weighing myself every day and at one point they said i had put on 2lb, on my official weight day i lost 1.5lb, dont give up hun xx

Hee hee - my scales LIE constantly - ive put on a stone in 30 secs before!

Magpies - 17kg is about 40lbs ish - i looked 9 months preg and when i had the op i lost 12 inches from my waist!!!! and 3 stone :happydance: - best miracle diet ever and it was 6 weeks before my wedding - caused some dress issues lol! if only id've known the probs it would cause :cry:

OMG wow. Thats huuuuuuuuuuge. Like 4 BIG babies in there.

Bloody hell.

Gob smacked at that.

xxx

Thanks. I think I'm going to try stop weighing myself so often. Once a week is probably better to get an accurate picture of how I'm doing.

I just can't help myself from getting on the scales every morning. I have digital scales - which are supposedly very accurate - but some mornings Ill weigh myself, then go and get a litre of water from the fridge and weigh myself again, or sometimes I grab the cat - as I know she is 3/5kgs. The scales always show the correct increase, so I don't know why I do it!! I also weighed myself at home and at the gym on Tuesday, and both sets of scales said exactly the same thing.

Happy anniversary longtobeamum.

Are syns and syn-free things part of Slimming World? I guess I could google it - sounds interesting - when I'm done/bored of the shakes, I'll need to find a different plan to stick to.

Yeah syns are part of sw.

Had half a packet of noodles for tea and just done 40mins on the wii!

Xxx

Hi girls. Not long got home from work and shattered! lol.

I have been good today aside from having 2 small pieces of dairy milk choc as the lady in work passed them round and it would of been rude not to... lol.

longtobeamum- Happy anniversary hun! hope ur being spoilt? :)

Vesta- i have cheated a bit today and got on the scales this morning(official day is fri) and i have lost 2lb so far so im happy with that. Hoping for 3-4lb by fri if poss :)
I dnt want to start getting obsessive though and i easily could... i would not have scales in the house for the past 5 yrs and now i have bought digital ones im gonna be on an off them like a maniac! haha.

Monsterpops- BLODDY ECK!! That was one monster of a cyst!! I had a large cyst removed myself in July last yr when i had emergency surgery for my 2nd ectopic but it was not that bloody big! still nearly killed me when they removed it and i had a huge bleed that took 3hrs to stop in theatre tho...

Magpies- when u get pregnant hun just keep eye open for any weird signs. As regards getting bloods done early, i had all that with my 2nd ectopic and they still let it get too far to treat an ended in surgery again, cos the beta levels rose as they should, so nt always a good indication of ectopic.

Well for tea i just had a "cheeseburger" which is a sw version... syn free burger on 2 slices wholemeal bread(heb) and 2 cheese triangles(part of hea) which was lovely. I could not be arsed cooking much by the time i got home. I had a chicken casserole in work for lunch tho which i made last nite and it was lovely xxx

Your doin really well aq. Keep it up!

I'm on dry tuna for lunch tomorrow. Trying the whole little and often thing.

Xxx

Thanks girls. My lucky number has always been 7, and starting the IVF/ICSI in our 7th year of our relationship, hopefully having our miracle baby in our 7th year :happydance:

4Magpies - I'm gonna make that Keema tomorrow, if I don't like it, I'm gonna come looking for you :gun: lol I'm sure it'll be lovely though.

Monsterpops - WOW! The size of that cyst! Maybe a silly question, but was it painful?

Africanqueen - Well done on your 2lb loss so far. Keep up the good work.

I cheated a bit tonight and used my syns (and more) on a bit of an Indian selection left over from christmas out the freezer. I will be good tomorrow though :) Suppose it's only my first naughty meal in 9 days.

xx:flower:xx

I weigh 14st 8 in the buff this morning so I have lost at least another 1lb.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"