The Dieting for fertility reasons thread :-)

Mornin hun :)

Well i have lost 3LB this wk, so although not quite 4lb i hoped for, im happy with that considerin that i had a greedy wkend durin that wk. lol.

Gonna try super hard this wk and my target for next fri is 5LB loss :)

Im in work 12-8 today so made cheesy tuna pasta to take with me and i have fruit an yogurt to keep me goin :) xxx

Well done on 3lbs!!! Thats fantastic!!!!!

I got on my scales and was 14st 8 again. C'mon 14st 7!!! Hoping thats where I will be tomorrow. And if I can lose 1lb over weekend I recon I will have lost 4lbs on the SW scales!!

I'm trying to drink lots of water and see if that helps.

I'm on noodles for lunch IF I am hungry.

C'mon 4lbs!!

xxx

You can do it magpies!! ;-)

I will probs have a good loss this wk as i have my operation on tuesday and wont be able to eat much for a few days after that, cos all my top gum will have stitches :-(
il stock up on muller lights and make a batch of syn free leek and potato soup to keep me going. At least some good should come of having the op. weight loss! lmao.
dreading the surgery tbh. Gonna be off work for a wk.

Think il have some scrambled eggs on toast for brunch followed by some pineapple :)

xxx

What op is it? Wisdom teeth I am guessing?

I feel for you honey its never nice having stuff done in your mouth. I had a cyst removed off my inner lip and my stitches fell out after like 2 hours and I had a massive hole. Was so painful and looked like I had been fighting!!

Have a lovely day honey.

Mmmmm scrambled egg!!!

xxx

Nope, not wisdom teeth hun. Wish it was! lol. I have to have the bone removed from my top gum, so not gonna be very pleasant rly :-( oh well gotta get it done unless i want gum disease and to lose all my top teeth. xxx

Nope, not wisdom teeth hun. Wish it was! lol. I have to have the bone removed from my top gum, so not gonna be very pleasant rly :-( oh well gotta get it done unless i want gum disease and to lose all my top teeth. xxx

Woah no way.

That sounds a million times worse than wisdom teeth and they hurt like a mother f*cker!! Really do feel for you.

:hugs:

xxx

Woah no way.

That sounds a million times worse than wisdom teeth and they hurt like a mother f*cker!! Really do feel for you.

:hugs:

xxx

Yeowwwwww!!!!! Does not sound pleasant!!!

Well done africanqueen on your loss - FAB!!

Hope Tuesday goes well for you and isn't too painful

xxx

Thanks girls.
I pray that it is not too painful too! lol. I am shitting myself an il be glad when its over :-(
I am going to treat myself to a nice tasty meal on monday. Maybe a steak :)
Then its yogurt an soup for a wk! hopefully big weight loss next fri tho . lol.

Well i have been good today and ate syn free all day. I am having Nigerian bean stew for tea which my hubby is making for me. Only putting a lil oil so will syn that. Had a curly wurly before as a treat but syned it :) I cnt wait to see more and more weight drop off! its becoming a passion now ;-) xxx

Your op sounds horrid AQ, but the side-effect of weightloss will almost make it worthwhile - that and being able to have your own teeth I guess!!

So after thinking about it for 5 minutes, on Thursday I went online and bought a Wii + Wii Fit from an auction site (The NZ version of eBay), it's a year old and I paid 50% of the current retail price, so I'm pretty please with myself. I made DH go out of the room whilst it was weighing me! I've now been looking on line for an extra remote and nunchuck for DH so we can beat each other up in boxing!

I hope everybody is having a healthy weekend.

Oooh u will have so much fun on the wii Leilani :)
me and my hubby play it all the time and do the tennis and bowling mostly together but i also do the wii fit daily. Great for toning up when you cba going the gym :)

Well hope everyone has a good wkend. I am at a real loose end today and dnt knw what to do with myself. DH is going to spend the day watching footy on tv and there's nay way im doing that! lol. I may go for a bracing walk along the beach. Gets me out the house and burns some cals :) xxx

Hi girls.
I am being bad. lol. Got in from shopping before and dh had cooked us a lovely african meal and there was a btl of wine chillin in fridge... so i have indulged. He made such a effort and even though it was a rice and beef dish you use a fair bit of oil in african cooking but i thought sod it! was bloody lovely and he had some caramel nibbles for us too so i ate those. I am thinking i have used around 40 syns on the meal, drinks and chocs and i will only have 5 syns tomorrow and 5 syns on mon, then tue is my oral surgery so i wont be eating for arounf 3-4 days after that so enjoying while i can! lol.
Should still manage my target of 5lb by fri do u think? xxx

Ah don't worry about it AQ. I think you'll be ok. I'm havin a kebab and some cheesy mushroom garlic bread, ooooo its soooo yum, like a calzogne thingy! I weighed myself earlier and I'm only showin a loss of 1lb. I'm so peed off! So I'm off out to put the 1lb back on. I will probably feel worse afterwards like lol, but right now I don't care!

xxx

Ah don't worry about it AQ. I think you'll be ok. I'm havin a kebab and some cheesy mushroom garlic bread, ooooo its soooo yum, like a calzogne thingy! I weighed myself earlier and I'm only showin a loss of 1lb. I'm so peed off! So I'm off out to put the 1lb back on. I will probably feel worse afterwards like lol, but right now I don't care!

xxx

LMAO! U sound like me!:haha:

Just keep in mind tho a 1lb is half a bag of sugar:winkwink:
I thought your weigh in day was mon? you have time to lose another lb by then. I am enjoying a bit of a blow out. Think we need it sometimes eh? :thumbup: on that note, im off to pour myself another glass of chardonnay:happydance: xxx

LMAO! U sound like me!:haha:

Just keep in mind tho a 1lb is half a bag of sugar:winkwink:
I thought your weigh in day was mon? you have time to lose another lb by then. I am enjoying a bit of a blow out. Think we need it sometimes eh? :thumbup: on that note, im off to pour myself another glass of chardonnay:happydance: xxx[/QUOTE]

I think its just after having a big loss the first week then just 1 bloody pound this week, and I've been on the Wii nearly every night! My weigh in day is Monday but I just couldn't help myself.

We defo need blow out sometimes you're right. Was surprised to see how many syns are in a glass of rose though :wacko:

xxx

Mornin girls :)

Lookin good magpies! ;-)

I am gonna wait till fri to get weighed this wk if i can manage it, cos im on and off our scales like a nutcase! lmao.

So far i have had a cuppa. I slept in so missed brekky. Probs have a syn free roast for dinner. Will do chicken. roast potatoes , carrot and turnip and cauli with a lil gravy :)

Gonna go for a lil walk soon aswell to clear the cobwebs. xxx

We have been clearing lots of crap out of our spare room and been the tip.

Hopefully it will be a nursery by the end of this year.

I had Bacon with the fat cut off in a wholemeal pitta for brunch. Prob won't eat till later on i think ill make gammon or spag bol or maybe syn free curry.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->