The Dieting for fertility reasons thread :-)

It's 31 so only 2 more points to go.

If I do get pregnant I will carry on healthy eating as I dont want to put back on.

I bet it is honey and you will get there!! You've lost 4 points already! Your halfway!!

I will be here with you every step of the way no matter what.

xxxx

It's what friends are for and you know where I am if you ever need to talk.

How is your mouth feeling today?

xxx

:)

My mouth is less sore today but still quite swollen but not as bad as yesterday! that was unreal! lol. I managed to get out for a lil walk nr the beach so blew some cobwebs off :)
Hope when i get weighed tomorrow that iv lost at least 2lb cos im getting worked up over the IVF now and just want to get referred so i knw something is actually happening... feel like my life has come to a standstill cos it occupies my every thought lately and i want my life back kwim? xxx

I totally understand. Its how I felt till yesterday.

You can do it babe.

Xxx

Wonder were our other ladies are?? Come on girls, lets get those weight loss updates! :)

I just had chicken curry for tea with rice. Was lovely and managed to eat it slowly. First proper meal in 3 days :) having a nice cold btl bud now and that's me for the day.

Weigh in tomorrow morning so wont eat after 7pm so my body has time to digest before bedtime. I might go for a little 15 walk again soon too xxx

Just flying by to say I'm away on holiday until Sunday, am eating too much, so we'll see what my weight is next Weds!!

Just flying by to say I'm away on holiday until Sunday, am eating too much, so we'll see what my weight is next Weds!!

Enjoy ur hols luv and u can deal with any gains when u get back to reality:winkwink: xxx

The diet isn't going good. :-l
I feel hungry all the time. I just wanna be picking at stuff. I ate a 100g bar of milkybar the other day :( I seen an advert for it then just had to have some, an they only had the medium sized bars :(
Really need to get my arse into gear. oh and drink more water.

xxx

Vicky, what diet are u doing hun? iv lost track sorry...
If u were doing slimming world u would never be hungry ;-)
Im goin bed now cos mouth hurting but il be online 2moz if u want any advice :)

Ooh my weigh in tomorrow morning! Eek wonder what it will be? lol

xxx

I am on slimming world. Doin the extra easy, but I feel like I am constantly eating. xxx

I am on slimming world. Doin the extra easy, but I feel like I am constantly eating. xxx

That's the good thing about it... lol. But u say your still hungry?
PM me a average days diet and il try give u some tips cos iv been doing SW for ages now. Il take a look at it 2moz. Nite hun xxx

woops!
i didnt click my last email update, so i never got the 'new' updates! we have had some snow storms happening here and ive just been pushed to the brink with work and being ill.

i managed to shed 1lb last week, not much at all, and probably just a blip due to weighing at a different time, but i didnt do much at all. Im expecting CD1 in the next 2 days for our second round of clomid. Im not looking forward to the steroids ive been prescribed, which im sure will help pack on a few pounds ><. ill be spending the next 2 weeks making that NOT happen! and of course, each cycle from now on ill be on those steroids. this will be an uphill battle even more for me right now!

glad to see some of you doing so well!

I'm off the scales til Monday, I've really slacked this week in exercising, and tomorow we are going to celebrate my birthday, which means I'm going to pig it up w cake!:dohh:
Let's fX I have a loss this week haha

Good luck for WI aq! I have been good but don't seem to have lost even 1lb this week hopefully it comes off at weekend. Always struggle ov and af week.

Xxxx

Morning ladies :)

Canamfam- Nice to see you here and best of luck with the clomid! keep us updated ;-)

Pinkee- Have a fab Birthday and enjoy that cake! :)

Magpies- weight always fluctuates around your cycle so dont worry. You have been doing really well so far ;-)

Well ladies i have been weighed this morning and i have lost... 5LB!!!!!!! Taking me down to 16.3 so im almost in the 15's!!!! I am sooo happy with that loss. I knw i have not been able to eat properly for 2 days but i was a pig prior to this so really pleased xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->