The Dieting for fertility reasons thread :-)

So excited this week! Really going to bust my butt to get 4lbs off. Tonite I'm heading to a zumba class :)

Hi girls.

I was super bad last nite :-( was so nervous about my Operation later that me and my friend ended up ordering a pizza n garlic bread and drank a fair bit of wine :-(
Enjoyed it at the time but feel a proper failure today and i have my surgery in a few hrs.
I have eaten 2 choc weetabix for brekky and a cuppa. Wont be able to eat today after my op so gonna have a banana and apple in a min. Hopes of losing 4-5lb have gone out the window so im hoping for 2lb now. Feel like a greedy bitch now :-(

Hope everyone else is ok xxx

Don't be daft. It's what we do in times of stress. :hugs:

Don't beat yourself up about it. You will lose loads from not eating due to your op.

I hope everything goes okay later and I will be thinking of you.

Mwah.

xxxxxx

Really hope your surgery goes well and you have a speedy recovery!
Don't be too hard on yourself, I ate a pit of pizza and too much brownie last night :(

Hi girls.

Well i had my operation and it went well. Had the bone removed from my top gum and the area was super infected so they gave it a good clean out and then stitched me up. Only had 4 stitches and was awake for the op, so proud of myself now cos i am a very nervous patient! lol. I am sore and cnt eat solids for a few days but im doin ok.

Had a mullerlight for tea. lol. Probs have another for supper, seein as i bought loads earlier cos they are on offer still in tesco.

Anyone else need me to update their loss for this wk? xxx

Well done aq.

I lost 2lb on sw scales. 4lb nakee on my own. Counting my naked weight on my ticker.

Xxx

I'm glad your op went okay africaqueen. Don't beat yourself up about the pizza. We all fall off the wagan once in a while!

Just had a mashed up banana and now gonna make some syn free rice pudding with nutmeg cos im rather peckish now xxx

Morning girls. How are we doing?

Anyone else weighed in this wk?

I look like leslie bloody ash today with this trout pout! be glad when the swelling goes down in a few days. For brekky im having mashed up choc weetabix with hot milk and a cuppa. xxx

Where is everyone? I am lonely sat ere with my cup of lukewarm tea. ;-/ lol
Had cheesy mash for tea at my parents, followed by some coconut yogurt... yep im bad with the yogurt i knw, but it was lush! xxx

Hey honey. Only just got over the excitement of my fs appointment. Booked in for another lap. They are gonna fix me!

Hope your okay babe.

Xxx

Hiya hun!
So what they say? are they going to try clear your tubes? xxx

Hey - glad your ok AQ x

Magpies - fix ya - woop woop!!

Been good today and so far this week aerobics and a 3 mile walk everyday, yay! down 2lb since yest, so next mondays weigh in should b good fx! hope everyone is well xx

Well done monsterpops!

Where is everyone else? lol. thought we had some weight loss updates due by now?

I am going to eat a fat free peach yogurt now and that's me for today.
Tomorrows diet will be... 2 mashed up choc weetabix with warm milk for brekky, a yogurt for lunch and something easily eaten involving rice for tea. lol.

I am really hungry now and cravin a big sandwich with ham an salad. Roll on my mouth healing cos i love my food! lol xxx

Morning. Sorry AQ went to bed, was ov day so had to get some BD in!!

Well, my gynae is an idiot. My right tube is TOTALLY fine. Pfft.

My FS is lovely and I finally got a proper explanation of what is going on in there. He kept checking to see if we were understanding everything. Didnt feel like I was being rushed in and out.

My left tube isn't blocked as such, my infection after my miscarrige caused PID which has caused my right tube to stick to my insides with scar tissue and sort of not twist it but cut off the flow. So all they need to do is get rid of the scar tissue and it should flow freely. He said to carry on TTC naturally, if it happens it happens, I went for my pre op there and then, they have booked me for a lap to remove the adhesions and free my tube and treat endo if there is any. Then I will be able to TTC again and have the chances of any normal person. We still have to have CD3 & CD21 bloods done which I will have next cycle and OH still has to have his SA.

Sorry for rambling on!! Lol.

Hope I've explained it right and hope your feeling okay AQ. Mwah.

I just have to wait for a letter for the date of my 2nd lap but hoping I might be pregnant by then. Lap should be in March.

And my doctor congratulated me on my weight loss and so did the nurse. So all in all it was lovely. I have lost 5 BMI points from when I first saw them and I am hoping to be under 30 for my op.

xxxx

That is FAB news magpies! made up for you luv!!
I managed to get pregnant with just one tube within 3mths so even if it were 1 tube, you would still be able to :) What's your bmi now hun?
I cnt wait to get mine to 30 so we can be referred for the IVF. I it is consuming my every waking thought... been a long journey so far and nowhere nr the finish line sadly xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->