The Dieting for fertility reasons thread :-)

WOAH!!! Congrats AQ. You should be darn proud of yourself.

That pizza and wine didnt ruin it either! Told ya so!!!

Eeeeeeee so happy for you!! Bring on the 15's.

I just cant wait to get into the 13's now!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Really really proud of you. Sat here grinning cause I am so pleased!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Awww thank you magpies!:flower:

I am sooo happy this morning now! lol:happydance:

Gonna get going on the wii big time today and go for another walk and my goal for this wk is to lose 4lb to take me below the 16 mark:thumbup:

xxx

4lbs will be no problem if you keep up with the exercise.

I am just wanting 2lbs this week really.

xxx

https://www.tastecard.co.uk/trial/3months

Thought you might like this ladies ^^^^

It's a card that gets you 50% off or 2 for 1 in thousands of restaurants for the next 3 months, and it's FREE :) Usually costs £70 a year :)

xxx

Thx for that Vicky :)

I have applied for my card already. Be handy for when me an dh go to London later this yr :) xxx

Thanks honey will look when I am home.

God I am starving and its only 11. Whats everyone on for lunch?

I have last nights left overs pasta and bolognese. Mmmm!

xxx

Iv not long had brunch really. Bacon omlette. Was yummy!

I will have a late lunch and probs have the chicken curry and rice i have left over from last nite's tea cos that was tasty and syn free :)

Going for a walk soon xxx

No probs. The last day to claim for it is today so don't miss out :)

Not sure when the 3 months starts though, maybe the day you order it?

xxx

OMG - well done AQ!!!

Ok - i know im not supposed to weigh in today - but!! I did this morning and my BMI is now...........30.8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! .9 of a bmi to go!!!!!

Which is about 6lb/3kg - im gonna do the cabbabge diet as soon as AF arrives (just in case lol) and lose it - I WILL I WILL I WILL by Valentines day......

Hope you're all doing well....im starving lol!!

Good girl!!!

6lbs to go!! thats awesome.

I feel so bloated today and I've hardly eaten owt! Argh.

xxx

Well done Monsterpops! You must be sooo happy :)
I notice u have 3wks till you start IVF? Are you self funding or NHS funding if u dnt mind me asking? if u are nhs funded, did they refer u before your bmi hit 30??
I want to be referred soooo badly as i knw with all the red tape it takes 2mths to get started without a waiting list :)

I had a chicken tikka sandwich for lunch(home made and bread my heb) and some fruit. Having the rest of the chicken curry with rice that i had last night for tea cos its sooo yummy! I am having no syns today as im keeping syns for tomorrows tea as dh is cooking my fave african meal and you have to use a bit of oil with it so will count the oil as around 10 syns as we have plantain done in oil too. It is bloody delish tho! xxx

Hey AQ - its actually my next nhs appointment when they will be referring me (all the funding etc has been agreed) my consultant put it all through in November because i was so close, so she said if i hit it by 14th Feb i can start treatment for my next cycle - so heres hoping shes not lying lol! (apparently no waiting list in my area - South east kent) Also, we have had all the 'final' tests in advance, i dont know if that makes a difference....

They have funded me two rounds on the nhs, and need to get me started before the end of the financial year - which is why i will literally be eating nothing as soon as my period starts! (due 24th jan)

Ideally i should have hit 29.9 before my period but my next cycle after will be due around 25th feb - so heres hoping they get their bums in action at the right time!

It has taken me a year to get here though - my bmi started at 35 so have lost about 2.5 stone so far - the annoying thing is im 'only' a size 14 and was a 16 before - i personally wouldnt consider that 'obese' - overweight sure, but not obese, ive always been super fit and im 6 foot tall - so look in proportion etc. but hey ho - apparently if you're fat you dont make a good parent according to nhs lol! (i know its success rates based etc but still!)

Also, while im having a little rant - this conversation came up at work the other day and of the 14 people on my team only the girl who is a size 6 is not classed as overweight/obese - everyone else was bmi 28-34 - including a very petite size 12!!! Which just goes to show that bmi is extremely unreliable - but we do what we must in an effort to save thousands i suppose!!

Well best of luck monsterpops :)
I am going to go to my GP first wk in feb to ask to be referred as i will be so close by then. I only have to go GP and get referred to liverpool womens as i have no tubes it is very straight forward and i dnt have the delay of further tests as there is no other way we can have our own child. There is no waiting list here either but once referral is through we have a patient info evening and then all sorts of blood tests etc and with the red tape it takes almost 2mths to get started on cycle according to other women iv spoken to so sooner i get that referrel the better! lol. Best of luck to u and keep me updated. Hopefully i will be posting about our forthcoming cycle soon xxx

Sooo wanting a kebab right nw! but gonna go and make syn free chips instead with lots of salt an vinegar :) xxx

Good morning peeps :)

I have just had a lush bacon an egg with toast for brunch. Going to chill for a bit with dh and then go for a walk later along the prom again whilst the footy on! lol.
Sooo wanna lose 4lb by friday so i see my weight under the 16 mark! have not seen that in a good while!

Hope everyone has a good wkend xxx

I had chicken kebab with salad on a granary naan for tea.

Hope your okay aq.

Xxx

Sounds nice magpies :)

Oooh Happy Birthday to Pinkee!

Wonder where all the other girls have got to? Its like the marie celeste in ere! lmao.

xxx

Hey ladies! Everyone having a good weekend?

I had a Burger King breakfast this morning. Opps! lol. Time for me to get on the wii fit I think!

Hi Vesta :)
Ooh i know its naughty but burger king is delicious isnt it?!
I was good and had shredded wheat and a apple so im saintly this sunday. hehe.
Been a low key wkend really.
Going for a walk along the beach with dh soon to blow the cobwebs off :)
Hows your wkend been? You get weighed tomorrow don't u hun?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->