The Dieting for fertility reasons thread :-)

Oh yes, very delicious! I have to treat myself occasionally while on my diet or else I'd give up completly! I think that is where I've been going wrong before when trying to loose weight.

Well done on your healthy breakfast choice. Much better then mine. :haha:
I walk along the beach sounds absolutly lovely. I'm very jelous!

I work Saturday's so don't get much of a weekend sadly. And my new boss is an ass which doesn't make it any better! My old boss has just gone on maternity leave. Although one on my co-workers did comment that my jeans are now "falling off". Yay!

Yep, it's weigh in tomorrow. I know from a sneaky check on the scales I've at least lost a pound. But I'm hoping it will be two.

I work almost every sat and sun but im off due to the operation i had on my mouth and back in work wed so enjoying having a free wkend :)

Enjoy the rest of your wkend and good luck with the weigh in tomorrow xxx

Had your pancake recipe this mornin AQ, was lush :)

Im glad you liked them hun:winkwink:

I went for a walk today with dh around the designer outlet village for around 40 mins so that was a decent walk. Never bought anything though, just window shopping till payday! lol.

Just got home and im having some slices of ham with primula light cheese inside and some pickled onions. Nom nom :)

Gonna make chicken pasta for tea followed by some fresh pineapple :)

The smell of those crispy creme donuts nearly got me in the village tho. hehe

xxx

Thanks africaqueen!

My fingers are crossed for tomorrow.

Well done that is awesome honey!!!

I had a baaaaaaad food day yesterday, ate pork scratching and bread. :(

I am super concentrating on the diet these next 2 days.

C'mon 2lb loss!!

xxx

Vesta- Well done! that's fab :)
Magpies- You will get back on it hun. We all have off days.

I am going to have scrambled eggs with toast and beans for brunch and im making a chicken casserole later to see me through for today's tea an tomorrow as dh goes back to work soon for the wk and i cba cooking everyday for myself. lol.

xxx

Quite a bit better today thx chick :)
Not stinging as much so must be healing up. Glad cos im back at work on wed!

xxx

Good stuff. You seem to be recovering really well. :hugs:

I am on my 5th glass of water of the day and OMG I cant stop peeing. Lol.

xxxx

Hi Ladies, hope you are all well :)

Glad to hear your mouth is a bit better AQ :)

Weigh in today ladies..... I have a LOSS!! WOoooo HOoooo!!! Of 3.6LB!!!

I'm sooo happy with this loss! Especially as AF is visitin, thought it would either be another stay the same or loss of 1lb. Kinda wish I didn't have that mcflurry last night now!! haha. DF locked us out thoe house as we were gpoing to get one, as he was about to shut the front door, I said to him, make sure you've got your keys (which I always say), he said yea, then shut the door. Then said, you've got the keys haven't you? Haha! I was like, what???!!! Which resulted in him jumping over the 8 foot gate in the driveway, rippin the cat flap off the back door, an putting his hand through it, tryin to get the keys out. Lying on the freezin cold floor, me laughin about it all, and him shouting at me haha. Maybe all this should have been a sign not to have a mcflurry! Oh, and half a Maccys cherry pie. Note to self: Leave a spare key somewhere very safe, and never leave the keys in the back door. Much to easy for somebody to get into the house. :D

Good luck to all the ladies weighing in today :)

xxx

Well done honey that awsome!!

Im just having low fat super noodles for my lunch. Yum.

xxx

Thanks hun :) I could just eat some noodles :) Slept through breakfast so just gonna have a bit of fruit and a mullerlight as a snack. DF is golfin today then at work tonight so gonna have a major clean the house session, seeing as he's not here to mess it up again. :)

xxx

Well done Vicky!! That's a FAB loss! the mcflurry must of speeded things up eh? ;-) hehe.

LMAO at the story of the keys!! I can just imagine my dh doing something that daft. lol.

Well i was going to make myself some brunch an got distracted so now its lunch time an im off to my parents for some syn free beef stew :) Nom nom!
My tea will not be too good as my friend is coming from lancaster and we are going out for tea so i will have steak and Jacket with salad which is ok, but we always have a fair few drinks too.... but i am going to enjoy it seeing as i have not seen her since early dec and iv had a miserable wk off work ill so il treat myself :)
Il probs regret it tomorrow but il just go syn free for rest of the wk and hope for a 2lb loss instead of a 4lb loss xxx

Hope you have a nice night AQ. You enjoy yourself, and don't worry too much about the syns, like you said, you can just cut down on them throughout the week. xxx

Thanks hun :)
I deffo need a bit of a laugh. Been pretty much stuck in the flat all wk so really fancy a few drinkies and a meal. hehe.

Just looked through ur pics on FB and we have done a few similar things u knw!
I went to creamfields a few yrs ago and to Poland and the camps last nov! most of my pics are the same of your camp ones. Iv been to Ibiza aswell. lol.
Also we have around the same amount of weight to lose for IVF and i take it you will be having treatment at LWH? We need to meet hun! lol xxx

Ooo sounds like a plan!! :)

Yea, will be havin the IVF at the womens. I quite liked Poland, although we didn't stay in Krakow. We stayed in a town called Tarnow (there for a friends wedding), and made our own way to Krakow then Oswiecim (SP?), which was an experience I can tell ya haha. The camp is sad though :( By the time we got to Birkenau (SP??) it was pretty dark, and very spooky, so didn't get a chance to have a good look, just at a couple of the big bunkers, would love to go back. Creamfields is fab too, I love it, been a few times, in fact, it's where we got engaged lol. Off to have a nosey now hehe....

xxx

Hey all!

Im not gonna weigh in today as AF came :cry: Therefore have instantly put on 3lbs this morning!! ALTHOUGH have lost since last week - as updated earlier!!

Being as AF came - im gonna have some wine and naughty things tonight!! As i act like a preggers person in the tww - just in case a miracle should occour!!

Hope you're all doing well - i am falling off the wagon for 24 hours big style lolol - will update with a hangover tonmorrow :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->