The Dieting for fertility reasons thread :-)

Just making the free squash and red pepper soup from sw :) Ooo it smells sooo yummy :) xxx

Monsterpops- I am going to have a indulgent nite myself ;-)
I never get a 2ww now so that is one good outcome from what has happened to me... no disappointment mth after mth ;-)

I am going to get a bath an get ready now as my friend on her way with a box of rose! hehe xxx

Urgh ladies, it's too quiet in here tonight. I am sat on the couch feelin sorry for myself, and megabored! An pee'ed off that I'm havin to use my syns for my beechams! An there is naff all on tv! Lookin forward to Tool Academy tonight though. Anyone watch it? xxx

Monday weigh in and I am up a solid pound. (+1)
Tried real hard yesterday and today to make up for 3 days of slacking., really didn't work!

but ohh I had such a marvelous time haha.

Monday weigh in and I am up a solid pound. (+1)
Tried real hard yesterday and today to make up for 3 days of slacking., really didn't work!

but ohh I had such a marvelous time haha.

Well hun, if u enjoyed it, it was worth 1lb:winkwink:
Back on track from tomorrow eh?:thumbup:
I have had a VERY indulgent evening! My friend took me for a 3 course meal with wine and we had a liqueur coffee after so god knows how many syns but i enjoyed it sooo much! back on track from tomorrow and no syns for rest of wk now. Hoping for a 2lb loss this wk. Going to hammer the wii fit between tomorrow and fri and do some walking :)

xxx

Morning girls.

Well on my scales I was 14st 7 so hoping I can lose a couple of lbs during the day today for my weigh in.

Food;
Banana for breakfast
Salad with tuna no dressing for lunch
A muller light for a snack.
LOTS OF WATER.

FX'd I can do it but at least I havent put on if not!

xxx

OMG! Put on 2lbs on the SW scales but STS on mine.... Gonna take notice of the STS and not the SW scales!!

xxx

Magpies- Maybe its the time of the mth an your retaining water hun.
You will probs see a good loss next wk ;-) Not the end of the world. You are doing fab.
I will put STS on 1st page then if we are going by your scales?

I doubt il lose much this wk tbh after last night's meal an drinks. Il be happy with 2lb.

Just made a gorge lunch for work! A chicken an mushroom pasta n sauce made with water and i did diced chicken breast, mushrooms and onion in frylight and added it to the pasta and its sooo nice :) Just watching fat families for inspiration and biggest loser USA is on at 9pm so watching that too. hehe xxx

Yeah thanks honey. SW scales can shove its 2lbs up its bum! Haha.

I made peppers stuffed with garlic and mushroom cous cous for tea with cottage cheese.

Was lush!

xxx

Ooh sounds lovely hun!

I am peckish again now so gonna have a sweet n sour mug shot for supper :)

xxx

Got on my scales this morning 14st 6 so ner ner slimming world!!

I lost a lb... Haha.

Makes me feel better anyway.

xxx

So I've lost a piddly half pound in the last 2 weeks, but I guess that what AF followed by a holiday/fully catered work trip will do, at least it's still a loss. Hoping for much better results next week. I'm not even going to change my ticker, it's too insignificant!

I think I need to add some more fiblre into my diet, I know I'm eating less solid food, but honestly not much is coming out the other end - I feel like I need a clean out!

EDIT: My calculations were a bit off (the whole kg to lb thing!), I actually lost 0.9lbs - but it still means I lost as much in week 1 as I did in the following 3 weeks! So I updated my ticker.

hehe well done 4m! xxx

Thanks.

I feel so disheartend with SW some times... I swear their scales must be rigged.

Would like to lose 2lbs this week on my scales... f*ck the SW scales.

14st 4 here I come!

xxx

lol it wouldn't surprise me. I weigh myself every monday morning first thing, wearing exactly the same every time, my birthday suit ;) haha.
On your ticker thing it says you're just over 1/4 of the way there so you must be doing something right :) I am a 1/4 the way there too. I'll get there in end of March/April according to my plan on sw website. (Hopefully sooner though)

When you hoping to be referred?

xxx

I have already been referred to the FS!

I had my 1st appointment last week. They are gonna try fixing my tube so I am having another lap, I don't NEED to lose weight now as they think that will sort it and I wont have to have IVF but I WANT to carry on as I want to be healthy for when I do finally get pregnant.

Ideally I wanna be 13st, my ticker is for 13st 7lb though.

xxxx

Duh stupid me, you're 3/4 of the way there :dohh:

So you're defo doing something right then :) xxx

Duh stupid me, you're 3/4 of the way there :dohh:

So you're defo doing something right then :) xxx

Haha yeah.

It's all been SW, just get annoyed at their scales sometimes.

I sorta vaguely follow it, I just eat really healthy though, I've kinda learned that from SW though, how to sub other things to make stuff less cals.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"