The Dieting for fertility reasons thread :-)

I have just messaged you on FB :)

Its always so crap before pay day isnt it?! i am bored of eating same stuff for the past wk! lol. One of my best buys is the bag of diced chicken frm iceland. Its only £4 and it lasts for a whole wk and does me for all my lunches for work as i add either rice or pasta and make my own syn free sauces :) I am going to do a big mths shop when we get paid. Loads of low syn/syn free snacks etc and some more beef and stuff for stews.

xxx

God, yea, mega crap! We got paid early in December too, so there's 6 weeks between pay days :(

What's the chicken like from Iceland? I've always been a bit funny about buying the frozen stuff. Our local butchers do a good deal on it.

Off to Aldi for my fruit and veg on Tuesday too.

xxx

The iceland frozen chicken breast is bloody tasty! as its cubed you can cook from frozen in a wok with frylight and its done within 10-15 mins :)

Ooh im off to aldi for my fruit an veg too when we have been paid :)
Gonna stock up so i have no excuse for buggering up this wk!
we have to shed this weight so we can get that referral!! PMA all the way now xxx

Will give that a try then :) The iceland bbq bites are supposed to be really nice, and 1.5 syns for the whole pack I think? Defo PMA!! :) I try to talk to DF about it but he doesn't really like to talk about it or gets is hopes up. He is too realistic! It's nice to have somebody to talk to about it! :) xxx

Morning ladies :)

How are well all doing? This thread has been rather quiet lately aside from me, magpies and longtobemum, so hope everyone is doing well, enjoying the wkend and working towards those BFPS ;-)

I just had a lovely brekky... 2 slices toast (heb) with a slice of low low cheese on each slice(hea) followed by a fat free actimal yogurt and a apple :)

Going to make a chicken roast dinner later on. All syn free aside from a tiny bit of gravy which i think is around 2.5 syns made with granules?

xxx

Hi all, just a quick updaye as I'm in a rush. Weighed myself just now instead of tomorrow, as I'm out for a big meal tonight.
And I've lost 2.2lb! I'm so happy!! An that was with my clothes on, and I need a poo. :happydance: haha.

xxx

WELL DONE Vicky!! That's fab! LMAO at the "poo" comment. haha.

So do you want me to update 1st page today or tomorrow?

I have just been so bad and eaten 4 little rich tea biscuits and 2 fun size milky way's and didnt even syn them as af is sooo bad i honestly dont care today :-( Im gonna regret it come friday arent i? Do you think i can manage 2-3lb if i have no syns from tomorrow?
I am so desperate to lose this wk and my wilpower goes once i get a bad visit from AF :-( xxx

Suppose it should be updated with my proper weight tomorrow eh. Otherwise it's cheatin.

Awww I'm sure if you stay on track from now until friday, you will have 2-3lb loss easy. I had a bad day on friday, I had some chicken wings (with the skin on) and ribs, some mini pasties and duck spring rolls from iceland, and a fat slice of strawberry cheesecake lol. And I've managed a 2.2lb loss. I'm certain you can do it :)

xxx

Ooh all that food u just mentioned made my mouth water! esp the cake! haha ;-)

I have just made tuna pasta with spring onions and toms an a tsp of extra light mayo for work tomorrow and il take a yogurt and a apple too.

For tea il be having pork chops, new potatoes and veg at my mum an dads cos dh is back in work tomorrow till fri :-(

Been really bad with af today and im exhausted. In bed now watching come dine with me and gonna have a early night. Glad im on lates from tuesday-friday.

Hope your having a fab date nite and a lovely meal xxx

I have put on, eaten like a pig this weekend but I am feeling fed up. Lol.

I am really struggling to lose this last stone, I start losing some then put it back on.

Argh!!

xxx

Loss of 3.5 bringing me to a full stone loss since my start!

Hello ladies! Sorry I've been a bit absent this week, but it's been a bit manic.

Well done on all your losses!

1 pound loss for me this week. But given I was out most nights last week I'm happy with that. To be honest I thought I'd be STS.

Hiya girls :)

Magpies- How much did you gain hun? You will be on track again now and get a decent loss next wk so don't be hard on yourself. we WILL do it!

Longtobeamum- Well done! Another 1lb towards lowering that bmi so all good and u will lose more next wk cos we gonna try extra hard this wk to get our dreams turned to reality ;-)

Vesta and Pinkee- Well done ladies! Fab work so far :)

Well i had another shit day in work and ended up eating 2 choc biccies but that stops tomorrow cos im doing this for me and my family! screw work and all the shite rules!
They wouldnt let me leave half hr early for dr appt(was going to get tabs to help af as been losing waaay too much blood and felt ill since sat) and so i managed to make another appt for 5.50 and my finish time is 5.30 and i got a call bang on 5.30 an my manager would not take it for me even tho she knew i had rescheduled the appt! My good work friend took the call for me or i would of been stuck there. Bleedin hate that place lately. There's no give and take at all!
Ended the day on a happy note tho... when i was at Dr's i told him that me and dh were ready for IVF and he said he will send referral letter this wk!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!
He said to expect a letter in around 2mths for a appt at the IVF clinic so my weight will be down to what it needs to be by then and im sooo happy. I know its a long road but we have started on it and rome was not built in a day was it? ;-)

Hope everyone ok? im snacking on a apple and pineapple watching biggest loser xxx

AAAhh AQ, I'm so happy for you, and so very jealous lol. xxxx

Aww don't be jealous Vicky! When u are ready, just go see your GP and ask to be referred. They never even weighed me. I am going to get this weight off asap now! going to be very strict from tomorrow.
This is serious business now and i am not buggering it up! determined to do my best from now on for the sake of my sanity cos if im not preggo soon i will be cracking up! :blush:

How did your date night go? :)

xxx

Might phone my fs tomorrow and see what they say, might tell them I'm nearly there. Been and done my fruit and veg shop today, an half the fridge is full of it, 2 drawers and a shelf lol.

Yea, my date night was really good, the food was amazin!! Expensive (not with my tastecard though :] ) Burstin with syns, but worth it :) Defo worth a trip into Southport for.

xxx

Ooh meal sounds lovely :) I go to southport often in the spring/summer for days out :)
I have not received my taste card yet... maybe there was a lot of demand?

Yep hun, deffo get yourself to your FS and see what is said.
You must be around my weight, so worth a go. I didnt expect to be getting referred this wk to be honest. Was well happy. Dr was suprised i was so happy over a referral! lmao.

Just catching up on one born every minute and getting some tips! haha.

We deffo need to meet up and have a coffee dont we? we will have to sort something out. We could meet at liverpool one if u wanted to. the next link meeting is at the LWH on 9th march if u fancy it? there will be a talk on accupuncture that night so should be intresting as i am going to be having a course alongside IVF :) xxx

I got mine on Friday, or maybe Saturday. Can't remember. There probably was alot of demand.

Yea we defo need to meet up! Liverpool1 would be good :)

Up for that meeting too. I had accupuncture once, at the time I wasn't having any periods, went for 1 accupuncture, and a couple of days later, AF arrived :winkwink: So defo gonna try it whilst we're doin IVF. :)

Right, I'm off to bed. :sleep: Busy busy tomorrow!

Speak soon xxxx

Hey girls - Im still around lol.

On nights at the moment so suffering with carb cravings.

Lost 1 kg in last week bringing my total to 15kg lost, 2kg to go - BMI now 30.5 woop woop!! (cant remember how much ive lost since beginning of this thread - its a little blurry lol)

Everyone seems to be doing really well!! I got very grumpy in the week as got AF put on like half a stone overnight and then have had to eat bugger all and exercise for like two hours a day to lose it :cry: It cant possibly be the two glasses of wine on tues that did it!!

I'm aiming for 1kg/2.5lbs per week to get to goal on 14th Feb - despite the fact my consultant called Friday to say treatment will not start til April now - AQ you were right they have run out of money!! Grrrrrreeaaattt - had a little cry over that, but im over it now x

Get up the good work everyone!!

:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"