The Dieting for fertility reasons thread :-)

Monsterpops- Well done on the weight loss! you have done amazingly well!
So you want me to update 1st page by 2.5lb? :)

I know its a further setback but April will soon be here and your BFP not far after it ;-)

I am just so excited to be "in the system" ! feels like reality now and not some distant dream. I will focus 100% on my weight loss now as i have to be at a BMI of 30 before 1st appt at the fertility clinic or they wont treat me, so its a no brainer really:)

Going to sleep now. Im lying in bed but too excited to sleep! lol.
Il be up in the morning as i have a few things i need to do and then im in work till 8pm so going to be a looong day! xxx

Hey girls I meant to be getting weighed tonight but dont think I am gonna bother.

Gonna email a cambrige consultant today.

I seem to have come to a stop with my weight loss.

xxx

Awww magpies, i have been struggling this wk too.
AF has been terrible and iv had tons of stress so been super hard.
I doubt i will of lost anything by fri to be honest, so hoping for a STS and then get my arse into gear! this Referral will soon be here for me and i am not going to spoil my only chance of getting pregnant :)

Today my menu looks like this...

Brekky- fresh pineapple. Activia fat free yogurt.

Dinner- chicken n mushroom pasta n sauce. Apple.

Tea- Spag bol made with extra lean mince, mushrooms, carrots, onions, garlic.

Snacks- Kiwi fruit. Apple.

If i get a STS or manage to lose 1lb i will be ok with that, and then i can start afresh from friday. xxx

Well done on your loss Monsterpops!!

My menu today ladies:

B: apple, 2 clementines, fresh pineapple and cherry mullerlight.

L: Rocket, ham and spring onion.

T: Dunno as out for a meal with my friend who is moving away next week.

HEA: No doubt there will be parmasan on my italian tonight
HEB: And no doubt somethin will be cooked in olive oil.

I'm not even gonna bother trying to count the syns, but still gonna try and stay pretty healthy.

Then lots of alcoholic cocktails and bellinis tonight :)

OOooo, and single Mullerlights in Tesco, are 4 for £1.

xxx

Good luck with the cambridge diet Magpies. You've done so well to lose all that weight, and haven't got much to go! xxxx

Hi Vesta and all our other girls :)

I am ok. Stuck to plan all day and had the most tiny drizzle of sweet chilli sauce on my home made chicken kebab so really tried today to be good :)
I took pasta to work for lunch and a yogurt and iv snacked on fruit.
Feeling a lot better today now af has nearly gone. Just shattered but my energy will come back now. Il get a good night's sleep tonight and be fresh for tomorrow.
Up early to go hossy with my mum for her neurologist appt and then im in work till 8pm so gonna be a long day me thinks!

I am going to call dr's receptionist on fri to make sure he has sent the referral to the clinic and i am going all guns blazing with the diet from now! operation baby well and truly back on! xxx

Hi ladies, at my weigh in this morning I was down another 1kg (2.2 lbs) - taking my total to 5kg or 11lbs. I'm pretty please that it's been quite painless - hopefully I can lose the same amount 2 more times and my BMI will be under 25.

Hope everybody has good weekends planned - I'll be working, but I'll be thinking of the oney all the time i'm doing it!

africaqueen - I'm glad your feeling better! I hope your mum's appointment goes okay.

Leilani - Well done on your loss!

I'm gonna take a few days away from B n B to grieve the loss of my tiny beanie. But I'll see you all when I get back. x

Hi Ladies, hope you've all been good girlies on your diets today :)

Just wanted to mention, for anyone with a Wii, the Just Dance 2 game. It really gets you moving :)
Also, stay away from the dance Broadway game, I really liked the sound of it, so bought it, and it was awful! It's so hard to keep track of what to do, and there is always 4 people on the screen, very confusing! :shrug:

xxx

Hi ladies.

Leilani- well done on the loss! very good progress! x

Vesta- Aww im sorry for your loss. I know its not much to think of at the moment but you now know u can get pregnant ((hugs)) you take some time x

Longtobeamum- I have got just dance 1 and love it! lol. Gets me moving and have a laugh. thinking of getting biggest loser soon. Anyone tried it?

Well i had a ok day in work but went hospital with my mum to see neurologist today... right bad bedside manner he had! anyway he would not say in front of my mum but he thinks it could be motor neuron disease... pray its not and nothing definite but the symptoms match the illness. she needs further tests to get it confirmed.

Today i have been good and going to have a yogurt and cheese sandwich now(heb an hea) i have had a crap wk overall tho so probs gained when i weigh tomorrow morning but i really hope not :-(

xxx

I've got the just dance 1 too, think I prefer the second one!!

Naughty AQ for having a bad week!! Smack ur ass!! Well done for being good today though!!

xxx

Thanks Vicky! haha ;-)

I have been good the past 2 days but doubt that would of made any diff... probs gained a 1lb or so. Pissed off with myself but fresh start tomorrow an wanna lose 5lb by next wk so im back on track and into it all again. Been a stressful wk. How have u been getting on? glad my fb comments made u excited cos it IS gonna happen! xxx

You defo need to get your butt into gear now they've sent the letter. You don't wanna end up not havin lost the weight by the time the appointment comes through! I have faith in you though! You can do it! :)

I've had my syn limit today. There was a lovely lamb mince pastry swirl thing in the butchers, so I bought it. Was really fatty though and wasn't even that good. No syns for me tomorrow. Gonna get some chicken out the freezer and there is lots of veg that needs using :) Gonna drink lots of water too!

xxx

Yup ass deffo in gear now! Been in gear for past 2 days so back in the zone now thank god! Gonna check that referral has been sent tomorrow as my dr is lovely but can be a lil forgetful... lol. Bloody hope it has been sent! if it has im gonna call the LWH in 2wks time to make sure they have got it at their end. Just wanna get this ball rolling for the info evening as 1st consultant appt would not be till around 4-6wks after that xxx

Morning girls :) Thank fook its friday eh?! Im working 12-8 today and then off all wkend. yaaay! haha.

Well i got weighed and somehow i have managed to lose 1LB!! God knows how as i was really crap this wk. So glad to have a loss though as this has spurred me on for this next wk. I want to see that fat melt right off! haha.

My target loss for this wk is 5lb and im gonna work extra hard to get there! Going to be painting spare room and cleaning flat over wkend and also going for a nice long walk on sunday :)

Just had ham on toast for brekky(heb) with no spread or sauce and a activia fat free yogurt.
Got the quiche i made last night for my lunch and taking pineapple to snack on.

For tea im not sure what to have but will decide later as don't finish work till 8.

What is everyone's goal loss for this wk? xxx

Nice healthy menu for you AQ.

B: Fruit
L: Ham salad sandwich (HEB bread)
T: King prawn risotto (syn free)

Snacks: Mulerlight, fruit, lots of water!

My goal for this week is 4lb!

xxx

Hi girls :)

Been good all day so bought myself a creme egg to have with my cuppa :) (8.5 syns)
Just got home from work so gonna relax an catch up on soaps. Shattered!
Not drinking all wkend and gonna get plenty of exercise in.

Went to Dr's to check referral had been sent and it has!! was sent on the 1st! woop woop!! soooo happy and sooo determined to lose 5lb this wk now! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->