The Dieting for fertility reasons thread :-)

Hi Fairy_gem and welcome! You can totally lose 4 stone by next August - go for it honey!!

Im not doing sw, but i wish you the best of luck and hope it works for you!

This thread is great and really supportive x

Thank you. :hugs:

x

Morning ladies!!

Today is day 1!...i'm feeling positive!

07/12/11...Start weight: 14st 9.4lbs :cry:

Todays meal plan:

B - Muller Light strawberry, 1 x Babybel Light & banana.
S - 1 x Babybel Light & grapes.
L - Mixed salad with 71g cooked chicken. Muller Light toffee. 1 x Babybel Light.
S - Banana & grapes.
D - SW chips, 2 x fried eggs & baked beans.
Drinks - So far....2 x tea, 1 x coffee (2 sugars & 50ml milk from allowance & extra dash in tea). 1.5L NAS squash. 200ml glass of s/s milk.

(1 x HEA = 3 x Babybel Lights. 1 x HEA = 250ml s/s milk. 1 x HEB = 71g cooked chicken. 1 x HEB = 3 x Babybel Light's - nothing else I could have)
(SYNS = 6.5)

x

Hi Ladies!!

Weigh in for me this mornin, an it's.....

a loss of 2.6lb!! I'm soooo happy!! \\:D/

This takes me over my 1stone loss mark by .6lb!!

Gonna celebrate with a big fat sw fry up!! :)

Hope everyone else has a good dieting day :)

xxx

What do you ladies find better for losses on SW, if you've tried both, red/green or Extra Easy?

x

Hi girls :)

Fairy gem- good luck with your first wk! menu sounds yum :)
I have had much better losses doing EE rather than red/green days.

Longtobeamum- WOOP WOOP!! That is fab Vicky! made up for you. You are well on the way now that 1st stone is gone for good ;-)

Well i had a lil cheeky WI this morning an i have lost 2lb since fri!! :-O official weigh in not till fri though so will know then for sure :)
I have just had some jollof rice for tea and was yummy! gonna have some pineapple and a kiwi now and watch the soaps :)

xxx

Ooh Longtobeamum- How will i update ur weight? lol. Is it total 13.14? i think there is 16 ounces in a lb?? lol xxx

haha really? I've been goin off 10 lmao!! My total loss is 14lb 6 oz, or 1 stone 0.6

start weight was 16 stone 2.6
weight now is 15 stone 2

I might venture out to Tesco and get some fruit.

Well done on your 2lb AQ!!

xxx

Well done Vicky! you are doing fab! soon be referred at this rate x

Magpies- where r u hunni?? missin ya :-( x

Just had a big bowl of chopped pineapple, kiwi, and apple. was sooo tasty!

I am in this for the long haul now! love seeing the lb's melt xxx

africaqueen...

Thanks hun. EE confuses me :haha:.

Well done on your cheeky 2lbs!!

I'm really pleased that i've made it through the day!!! woohoo!!, a huge achievement for me!.

x

Well done Fairy gem! :)

EE is sooo easy u knw! u can eat whatever is free on green an red combined ;-)
The only difference is that you have 1 HEA and 1 HEB instead of 2 xxx

Yea, I must say I find EE easy now I understand it, red and green days still confuse me! :dohh:

xxx

Been so busy this week I didn't get a chance to read everyones post or catch up!
I will hopefully get around to that soon!

I had a loss of 2.5 LBS this week. :)
Almost a full 20 lb loss!

Well done Pinkee!!!

Ok...i'm not a happy bunny :(

The following is based on every diet i've ever done and believe me i've done many!....

If a diet is going to work, weight always comes off in first 4 days then stabilises for the rest of the week...but if it doesn't come off after the first day it doesn't come off at all...which is why i always weigh after the first day, I know some people will say about flucuations, giving it longer, etc, but this is how my body works, always has.......today i have gained yup gained half a pound!!!! argh!!!! :shrug: :cry:

Maybe i'm just not meant to be a mum :cry:

x :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Awww hun. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Course your meant to be a mummy! Please don't get too disheartened. I know you know you know your own body best, but don't give up yet. Just give it a week! And if your still not happy, try the extra easy plan.

Please, please don't give up. We're all here to support you.

Xxx

It could be that you're retaining water, or that you need a big poo lol. And try to stay off those scales until monday!!

Xxx

longtobeamum...

Thanks hun :hugs:...i'm just tired of it :(

Today hasn't been SW but i've been good.

x

Do you think your gonna struggle with sw hun? Only asking with you bein on day 2 an not sticking to the sw plan. Have you had a good look at the extra easy plan?

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->