The Dieting for fertility reasons thread :-)

Hey - sorry i havent been around x

Well done AQ on your loss - i haven't lost anything this week - but im back on it tomorrow!!! xxx

weigh in today ladies...

3lb gain :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

It is my own fault, I've been so naughty!! Mainly down to being so unorganised with my meals!!

Back on it today,
mullerlight and cherries for breakfast.
syn free soup for dinner with HEB bread.
syn free savoury rice and meatballs (syned) in a syn free tomato sauce.

Prob have a glass of milk for my hea when I get home from work tonight

Hope you're all doing better than me!! :)

xxx

Aww hun, i know its upsetting when we have a gain but it helps kick us up the backside sometimes too ;-)

If you stick to plan this wk you will lose what you have gained and more! you can do it Vicky! keep your eye on the "prize" ;-)

Well today was a crappy food day but i syned everything so im still ok...

Breakfast- 2 alpine light choc fudge bars(HEb) cup of coffee.

Lunch- Cheese an broccoli pasta n sauce with spinach. Mullerlight yogurt.

Tea- 4 McDonalds chicken nuggets, reg fries and a small strawberry milkshake(25 syns!) Pineapple and melon.

I am going to have a sweet n sour mug shot for supper and more fruit.

My tea was a rush job as i spent 3hrs in the hospital after work with a infection in my mouth where i had my operation last mth... got given strong painkillers and antibiotics and couldnt be bothered cooking as dh is away at work till fri so got a happy meal cos i was starving. Still synned it tho and have 18 syns left till fri so not all bad. xxx

Evening ladies!

Where is everyone? Magpies- i really hope you are ok hun?? check in with us! also Pinkee how are u doing?

Longtobeamum- you back on plan today hun? x

I have been good today. Had 10.5 syns but still got 7 left for tomorrow and thur and i have no plans till wkend so all good :)

I just really hope that i have lost at least 4lb by fri. Want to see the flab melt away! Today wearing my work pants i noticed hw much i have lost cos they are REALLY baggy on me! reckon il be in a size 18 soon so will have to go shopping next mth! whoop xxx

Evening ladies!

Where is everyone? Magpies- i really hope you are ok hun?? check in with us! also Pinkee how are u doing?

Longtobeamum- you back on plan today hun? x

I have been good today. Had 10.5 syns but still got 7 left for tomorrow and thur and i have no plans till wkend so all good :)

I just really hope that i have lost at least 4lb by fri. Want to see the flab melt away! Today wearing my work pants i noticed hw much i have lost cos they are REALLY baggy on me! reckon il be in a size 18 soon so will have to go shopping next mth! whoop xxx

yay...smaller pants are always exciting! I finally fit into my MATERNITY jeans I bought when I was like 3 months pregnant...I grew out of them at like 7 months :dohh: OK...I am still wearing maternity clothes....but at least I am putting the smaller ones on right???

Siegal- It is a fab feeling to see loads of room on the waistband of pants isnt it?!
I cant wait to be at the right weight for IVF and then we can get working on our miracle baby please god xxx

slacking on the diet and excersise and still managed to be down a pound when I weighed in yesterday!
Back on track!

Hey!!

Had a nightmare weekend - no loss last week but no gain - so happy days.

Havng to have scans / blood tests etc as had 2 pos hpts - however - def not viable, am thinking chemical.

Must update my ticker!!

Hope you are all well xx

Pinkee- yaaay! glad your back with us x

MP- Why do u think its not viable? hope you are ok x

Longtobeamum- Hows today been ?? x

I have been good today and had decent day in work. I got 100% on my call monitoring so i have been given extra duties such as mentoring and supervising the floor :)

xxx

I've been good today cheers AQ :)

2 poached eggs on a slice of toast for breakfast. Mug shot for lunch. Sweet potato and red lentil curry with brown rice for tea.

Need my other slice of bread and my HEA. An gonna snack on some superspeedy melon :)

Hows your day been?

xxx

Hey girls sorry not been around. Had a break.

Put 2lbs on on the couple of weeks I had off which I dont think is too bad. Now need to lose 15lbs to get to my BMI.

Pops; I am so so sorry but want to say well done for getting that BMI to 29.9!! I am so proud of you. You will get your sticky BFP in no time.

AQ I also see you loss is going fab. BMI of 33 now!! Awesome!!! Good on you girl. Not far to go at all now, well over half way.

xxx

Magpies- Sooo glad to see you back hun!! missed ya x 2lb is fine. You will lose that within a wk with extra! Not long till your lap i noticed? have u had one before? xx

Longtobeamum- waaay to go Vicky!! so happy that u are back on track and getting closer towards that BFP ;-) xx

Hello to pinkee, MP and all the other girls who may read this :)

I am done in! been good all day diet wise but exhausted. AF is due tomorrow and i am feeling sore an bloated so think my loss if any is gonna be shite tomorrow morning even tho i have been so good :-( hope im wrong but doubt it cos tummy so bloated i look 3mths pregnant!

Just made chicken pasta with homemade sauce for tea. All syn free.
Feel drained with working full time, coping with watching my poor mum deteriorate before my eyes, trying to lose the weight and being sad im not pregnant every day.
Feeling bit depressed today but it is stress and hormones . Still gonna stick to plan tho. Although after i get weighed tomorrow i am treating myself to some chocolate in work from the machine with my morning coffee! lol xxx

Awww hun, sorry you're feelin sad :hug::hug::hug::hug:

It must be really hard for you. Lets get that weight off so your mum can share in the happiness of your BFP! You know where I am hun if you need a shoulder!

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow. You defo deserve a little treat! xxxx

They have cancelled my lap. I'm in tears. so fed up. they have put it back 2 weeks to 22nd march.

They have cancelled my lap. I'm in tears. so fed up. they have put it back 2 weeks to 22nd march.

Oh hun that's shite! :hug::hug::hug::hug:

I know this doesn't help, but everything happens for a reason, and I am positive you will have your BFP soon. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Vicky xxx

Magpies- 3wks will fly by hun. You will be in a fair bit of pain for around a wk after it, so enjoy some healthy pain free time and get yourself in best health so u heal quicker xxx

Got weighed and i have lost 1LB! :-( Gutted!
Tried so hard all wk even tho i was so low and could of murdered a load of junk food!!
AF is due today though and i do feel mega bloated and grouchy so hoping next wk will show a decent loss. My goal for next wk is to lose 4LB. What is everyone's goal for next WI? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->