The Dieting for fertility reasons thread :-)

Thanks girls.....

I have had a lap before AQ, but just exploratory, guessing it will take me longer to recover this time.

A loss is better than a gain babes. I am mega comfort eating this week. Need to stop, doesnt help that I have got a constant migrane either really. Pfft.

I would like to lose 2lbs, but I think I am gonna change my WI in day, to maybe a thursday? I dunno.

x

Got weighed and i have lost 1LB! :-( Gutted!
Tried so hard all wk even tho i was so low and could of murdered a load of junk food!!
AF is due today though and i do feel mega bloated and grouchy so hoping next wk will show a decent loss. My goal for next wk is to lose 4LB. What is everyone's goal for next WI? xxx

I'm so sad, I only lost 1 lb also...It will take me two years to get to my goal at this rate!!! My husband tried to make me feel better and say it was b/c my breasts were engorged with milk but I dunno....

but I guess loss is better than nothing???

Magpies- i would be happy with a 1lb loss if i had been comfort eating but i have been very strict all wk hun... must be cos AF is due. Hope to see the effort i have put in reflected on next wk's WI...

SIEGAL- You have just had a baby so give yourself a break! i am only so obsessed with my weight loss due to the fact its the only way i will ever have a chance of becoming pregnant as i wont be allowed IVF without getting my BMI to 30 and below...

Hi to everyone else. I have had a crappy day on the diet... had 2 slices toast for brekky with scraping lemon curd. Lunch was fine and just ate a snickers bar and some haribo sweets... feeling mega shattered due to antibiotics and AF being due so craved sweets an gave in. Il be back to plan tomorrow. Needed a day off. Everything is pissing me off right now xxx

You may show a bigger loss next weigh in, AF has a tendency to retain a lot of water weight before she shows.

Afm I Felt better yesterday so went to the gym and now I feel even sicker than before. AF is due sometime in the next few days so I'm not excited for mondays weigh in.

Magpies- i would be happy with a 1lb loss if i had been comfort eating but i have been very strict all wk hun... must be cos AF is due. Hope to see the effort i have put in reflected on next wk's WI...

SIEGAL- You have just had a baby so give yourself a break! i am only so obsessed with my weight loss due to the fact its the only way i will ever have a chance of becoming pregnant as i wont be allowed IVF without getting my BMI to 30 and below...

Hi to everyone else. I have had a crappy day on the diet... had 2 slices toast for brekky with scraping lemon curd. Lunch was fine and just ate a snickers bar and some haribo sweets... feeling mega shattered due to antibiotics and AF being due so craved sweets an gave in. Il be back to plan tomorrow. Needed a day off. Everything is pissing me off right now xxx

:hugs:

Pinkee - we have a similar BMI, I am happy someone is in the same boat with me

Well girls i stopped feeling sorry for myself and went the gym for a 40 min workout with my dh and feel a lot better :) gonna have a nice bubble bath now and get ready for work tomorrow. Roll on sunday for a day off and a sleep in! lol xxx

Glad you felt better AQ. Now, sod work off and come to mine and give me a back massage! My back is killing me!! God knows what I've done!

We had a day off yesterday from the diet, so it was pizza, sw chips, and I made the most delicious brownies ever! My back was a little bit sore last night but not too bad, but when I got up this mornin, OOOWWW!!! I went to bed with the intention of doin a bit of Just Dance this mornin, well, that's gone out the window!

So, gonna be mega good today and tomorrow, try and have no syns!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

xxxx

So I felt well enough to journey to the gym again yesterday and now I have no voice this morning.
I think its the sauna. I am also broke out all over my forehead because af is coming.

Hi girls :)

Longtobeamum- Awww hope your back feels better soon! nothing worse than a bad back. I was laid up for almost a yr with a slipped disc and sciatica and OUCH! The best tip i was given is to keep active even tho it hurts like a mother x

Pinkee- Hope u feel better soon and im sure your skin with clear up when af shows x

Hello to everyone else :)

Well girls i have been very naughty today... went for chinese with dh after work and did not stick to plan at all... lol. Really enjoyed it tho and i did have a diet pepsi! ha.
We also had a cream bun with our cuppa before... eeek. Deffo back on plan tomorrow tho because.. came home to a letter from the IVF clinic and we have a appt on 19th april with one of the top consultants!! I am so over the moon i could cry.
Really didnt expect a appt to come thru so fast! got plenty of time to lose this weight now and need to knuckle down and eat lots of speed foods and get going the gym more reg! whoop whoop!! I have a lot of sadness at the moment but today i am on cloud nine getting this appt through xxx

Yay for the letter!! Woo!! Get your arse into gear now hun, 66 days to go!! xxx

Hi all :thumbup::thumbup:

Wow, a lot has gone on in the last few days - well done everyone on your losses, if you didnt have a loss then hey ho, we're not perfect - heres to next week!

Magpies - sorry for the cancellation of your lap :nope:

It was a chemical afterall - all trace of bfp vanished within 3 days - which is fine
:wacko::wacko::wacko:

But hey a half pregnancy is halfway right girls!!!

If i was religious (im not - no offence to anyone who is) I'd wonder if the whole ordeal was sent to try me......I now no longer trust pregnancy tests along with symptoms lol - i hereby officially give up ttc until ivf - :dohh:
And feel quite good about it!! Just gotta make sure i dont put that weight back on ha ha!! (ive eaten like a pig this week)

Tomorrow i become good again.

Sorry if i didnt mention you in my post - there was so many people i wanted to comment to it overwhelmed me lol - but love to all!!!

MP- Glad u are feeling ok about everything and u will soon get that BFP either naturally or with IVF :)

Hope everyone else is doing ok??

I have had a tough day with my mum and my dad being stressed an upset over it all.
Not been a great diet day but tried.
Back on plan 100% tomorrow and hope to have 3lb off by Fri xxx

Thanks AQ - Stress and upset can't be helping you much - stay strong sweetie xxx

-3.5 pounds this week!
My doctor prescribed me clomid, I'm half tempted to go a month before starting it and get some more weight down. But not sure on what to do yet. :/

-3.5 pounds this week!
My doctor prescribed me clomid, I'm half tempted to go a month before starting it and get some more weight down. But not sure on what to do yet. :/

Pinkee, I had Clomid for 6 months, and I wish I'd have waited and lost a bit of weight first, and I would always advise people to do the same xx

Well done girls.

I still havent lost anything. Lol. I have just felt so rubbish. Keep getting headaches and when I have one I crave sugar. :(

xxx

-3.5 pounds this week!

Woohoo!!!! Get in girl!!!! Im sure you will make the best decision for yourself xxx

longtobeamum - woohoo!!!! well done hon!!!
4magpies - oh honey - we all have off times - maybe your coming down with something?

I lost.....sod all this week!!! In fact i may have gained - but i have done 2 hours dog walk this morning and doing davina (lol workout) this afternoon!!

On another note -

I have a dear friend who has recently been diagnosed with pcos and is feeling quite down. She wants to lose some weight and is on the site username 'pixiewings25' Shes a lovely girl and i was wondering if she could join us?

As i know she'd feel welcome here, and we're all striving for the same thing together xxxx

Oooh yeah that would be lovely for her to join us.

I am having low fat noodles for lunch, 2 rice cakes and some virtually fat free cottage cheese.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->