The Dieting for fertility reasons thread :-)

Hi all, hope you're all doing well :)

Hey Sarah, yea, I've been quite good. Awarding myself a big fat kebab tomorrow night which I soooo can't wait for!! Oooh, an as for the mincemeat thing, years ago, it was actually meat. They mixed it with spices and fruit and alcohol to preserve it. So there you go. You learn something new everyday :)

xxx

Well, I to say I am gutted is an understatement!! I have really stuck to it this week (apart from my kebab, and even then I had mostly chicken and just a tiny bit of donner), and had my weigh in this morning, and it's just a measley loss of 1/2 a lb! I just wanna cry! I need to be getting the weight off faster than this!! This calls for some serious action!

^ When is AF due hun? Could be water retention. I lost 1lb the wk that AF was due and had been so good and i was gutted, and then the wk later i lost 4lb so was retaining water.
I think 1.5lb loss is fab anyway cos it means u are back on plan after that bad few wks and it all brings u closer to your goal :) Do u eat a lot of ss foods?
Sometimes i struggle to fit loads in, but going to really try this next few days as i had a greedy wkend and want to try get 2-3lb off by WI on Fri xxx

I have had a piggy weekend, not lost or gained though and AF came, so not too bad I dont think. Concentrating for the rest of the week and hoping for a loss by friday!

xxx

Glad you are back with us magpies! ;-)
Yep i deffo need to get back in gear after a greedy wkend! lol.
I will be happy with any loss this wk tbh xxx

Yea AQ, Af is here, packing her bags an gettin her arse out the door though. I defo need to be eatin more ss foods! I have half a melon waiting for me at work :)

I'm gonna be tryin the red/green plan to see if that will give me a boost!

xxx

My blood results didnt come back good girls. I dont ovulate. No wonder I am not pregnant eh? :haha:

I need to shift this last stone so bad. I feel like its gonna deffo end up IVF for us.

xxxx

Longtobeamum- That's why u only lost 1.5lb hun. Nearly all women retain at least 2-3lb in water during that time so next wks loss will be even better ;-) 1.5lb is still fab tho x

Magpies- Yeah my bloods yrs ago showed i didnt Ovulate so went on clomid for 6mths and that did the trick with ovulating for me. Luckily my pcos has sorted itself out a lot now and i only suffer from mild pcos and af is pretty regular since i lost some weight.
We will encourage u to lose that last stone ;-) there maybe different things to try first before getting the "big guns" out, so wait and see. You will get there hunni x

Hi to everyone else :)

I have been naughty again today.Been up since 7am with painful cystitis and ended up goin to tesco for some oasis early this morn! so felt sorry for myself today. Ended up going to North wales with my mum an dad to Holywell to st winifreds well( cnt harm trying seeing as my mum is so ill) and then we went to colwyn bay an i had a cone of chips and a mr whippy... aaaah. Was a trip to the seaside and not complete without them.. thats my defence! lol. Deffo gonna have a healthy stir fry for tea and gonna be good tomorrow aside from a thin pancake with sweetener and lemon for brekky... eeek. I am now hoping to of lost 1lb this wk cos its been harder as iv had social stuff going on. Next wk will be fine as i have no plans and little cash left... lmao xxx

How is everyone doing? Not had any updates so far this wk:wacko:

I have been good today so far.

Brekky- Cuppa coffee

Lunch- chicken sandwich, apple, 2 mini babybel lights, banana and shape zero yogurt.

Going to have a late tea as i have a meeting with a infertility support group at 6. Will have gammon, jacket potato and veg for my tea i think.

Hope everyone is ok and getting closer to our dreams of motherhood:flower:

xxx

Can I rejoin ya please
I need to lose some weight so I can have od

my weight ATM is 13.12 argggg xx

Morning ladies.

I just had WI and iv lost 1lb this wk, which im happy with as i expected a gain or a STS :)
So any loss if fab! Iv now lost 40lb in total since i started last may :)

Where is everyone? I want some updates girlies! hehe xxx

Not much to go now AQ!! Well done!!

So proud of you! :hugs:

I am not concentrating on diet at all. Which is rubbish. Gonna try get back on it seriously full on after my operation. My head just isnt in the game.

xxx

Morning ladies.

I just had WI and iv lost 1lb this wk, which im happy with as i expected a gain or a STS :)
So any loss if fab! Iv now lost 40lb in total since i started last may :)

Where is everyone? I want some updates girlies! hehe xxx

Well done! I lost 1.6 - only 88.4 to go :dohh:

Well done AQ!! I have put up some printed pictures on my cupboards and fridges as a bit of a deterrant (SP?) And so far, it's working!!

My little IVF pic..
172653_10150123157412836_740627835_6452826_6018541_o.jpg

My picture of 1lb of body fat and a reminder of why I'm dieting on my fridge..

[/ATTACH]

And what I don't want to keep seeing...

195168_10150123164062836_740627835_6452857_8072688_o.jpg

Hope you're all well :) xx

Attachments

• 194959_10150123164017836_740627835_6452856_7404402_o.jpg
    194959_10150123164017836_740627835_6452856_7404402_o.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 3
Well done AQ!! I have put up some printed pictures on my cupboards and fridges as a bit of a deterrant (SP?) And so far, it's working!!

My little IVF pic..

My picture of 1lb of body fat and a reminder of why I'm dieting on my fridge..

[/ATTACH]

And what I don't want to keep seeing...

Hope you're all well :) xx

Very cool idea!!!

Hey al - hope you are all doing well - im at a bit of a standstill but holding my weight - Im doing a lot of exercise, but eating badly - I MUST get back on the wagon rather jog alongside it!! :dohh:

just half a pound loss for me :( Only had 1 bad day, so quite gutted!! I really need to get my arse into gear now!! xxx

Oh, and AQ, my total loss is wrong on the first page, with this weeks .5lb loss, it takes my total to 15lb xxx

Hi girls.

Longtobeamum- Great idea for keeping u going with the diet! well done on the loss. Better than a gain and 15lb is fab x

Hi Monster pops. Hope u are ok. x

Hi to everyone else and i hope we are all doing well.

It has been a SHOCKING wkend for me. Had a big row with dh on fri night so went and drank lots of vodka... then sat night i went to stay at my friends in lancaster and we drank lots.. then sunday we had her grandaughters christening and i had a few drinks but a plate full of food such as quiche, and all fatty tasty stuff and then tiramasiu (spelt wrong,lol) then for my tea i was so tired after work that i had a big mac meal.... aaaah.
I can honestly say im annoyed with myself but i have felt so sad over my mum being ill and over the row with dh that i just turned to drink and then it was a downward spiral... Just made chicken pasta for work tomorrow and i will be having no treats at all intill after WI on fri as i know for sure i will of gained around 1-2lb. Well pissed off with myself but the emotions got the better of me this wkend xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->