The Dieting for fertility reasons thread :-)

Down TEN pounds already!
My goal for the week is 4 lbs. I am really sick this morning, coughing real bad. Hope this doesn't mess my workout too much.

Have u lost 10lb this wk hun?? :-O

Let me knw an il update 1st page xxx

Down TEN pounds already!
My goal for the week is 4 lbs. I am really sick this morning, coughing real bad. Hope this doesn't mess my workout too much.

Have u lost 10lb this wk hun?? :-O

Let me knw an il update 1st page xxx

No, first time I weighed in was December 20th, so 10 lbs in almost 3 weeks!

Ah right :) well done! so how much have u lost this wk?
I am doing the weight losses wk by wk and then a total weight loss as well.

Your doing great xxx

Anyone tried the x box kinnect to help them lose the pounds? DH just bought one today. I've been playing Shape Up but to be honest I've not been that impressed with it.

I was going to buy one. OH wants one when the new forza comes out.

Think ill just stick to my Wii until then.

Well done with the loss pinkee.

X

hi everyone - hope you are all well x
The losses are already impressive - i sneakily weighed myself today and ive lost 2kg - but weigh in day monday!
bmi now 31.3 - slowly getting there.....
Im a wii fit person myself - and love just dance! although the kinnect has been tempting me....be good this weekend everyone - hopefully our efforts will be rewarded one day with bfp's!! x

I think I may have to dig out my wii fit. I haven't played it for ages but use to love it.

Well done on all your loses ladies!

I've not officially weighing myself until Monday but I can't stay off the bathroom scales! 6 pounds lost so far. Woo!

I think I may have to dig out my wii fit. I haven't played it for ages but use to love it.

Well done on all your loses ladies!

I've not officially weighing myself until Monday but I can't stay off the bathroom scales! 6 pounds lost so far. Woo!

Way to go Vesta!! xxx :thumbup:

I LOVE my kinect! We bought " dance central"
It has a workout session, and its just as hard on you as cardio aerobics. My hubby and I do the dance battle, its loads of fun.

I really want to get zumba too.

wtg all you ladies that have lost weight and to everyone doing so well on thier diets :dance:

for me the sugar free sweets taste of nothing so maybe will learn to have nothing during work hours ...

been really bloated this week hate working nights sometimes

on a high note i got a promotion :dance: :dance: :dance:

Hi ladies :)

xkissyx- way to go on the promotion!! u must be over the moon :)

Hope everyone is being good this wkend? I had a major slip last nite, as we went to our friends place for a meal and had rice with prawn curry and 3 glasses wine and also a slice of choc gateau... so all in all a bad nite diet wise. I didnt even try and resist either as im so stressed over my mums test results tomorrow and dh is being little support etc so i went for comfort eating :-( I have stuck to plan all day today tho and will continue to do so. I am only going to allow myself 20 syns for the rest of the wk as i had a fair amount of syns last nite and im going to use the wii fit daily. I sooo wanna see 4lb off by friday. xxx

Hi Girls!
What a great thread. I joined WW on Weds I am 11st 10.5lbs my BMI is currently 28, it will be 25 when I get to 10st 6lb so this my goal although I will see how I feel when I get there as my like to go to 10st although I havnt been 10st since 2004 when I was 17. My first weigh in is Weds. I am losing weight for IVF in April. How do i get a weight loss ticker? GL EO we can do it

just testing this out

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wh474kI/weight.png

sorry and again
https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wh474kI/weight.png

Welcome please. Try clicking on my ticker. You can make one on there.

I've had a crap day today. Eaten shortbread work got me for Xmas. Haven't left the house. Back on it tomorrow. I need to lose weight quick. Get my head in the game and stop feeling sorry for myself. So very tempted to try the Cambridge diet. See how I get on with sw for a little longer then i may change. Getting desperate.

Xxxx

well done on the promotion kissy!

afm i am peed off as my scales are saying 2lb, i dont officially weigh in till tuesday, but i am not impressed as i have tried so hard this week :growlmad:

hi

thought i would join if you wouldnt mind, i am also trying to loose weight so that i can start clomid. i am wanting to loose about 2 stone and get my bmi under 35. ive had a bad day today so im gunna start properly tomorrow now im back at work. need to buy myself a sports bra at pay day so i cant start running :) xx

:hi: girls is it ok i join need to lose weigh im starting back the gym tomorrow and going to stick to a low fat diet woopp i will weigh my self in the morning to see what i am x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->