The Dieting for fertility reasons thread :-)

Welcome to Please, Drakey and Caz!!! Long time no see luv! Hows it going?

Ineedaseed... 2lb is a great loss and its only sunday ;-) let me knw what ur loss in on tue and il update the 1st page.

I have been good all day and snacked on fruit so stayed away from the junk and played on the wii for half hr so trying really hard now xxx

Last night I caved and ate two slices of pizza at one of our car show meetups. I did my hardest to work it out on treadmill today so I hope I've evened out.

Welcome newbers! :)

Hi girls sorry I haven't checked in much. I lost 3lb on my first week on Rosemary Conely and have wi again on Tuesday.

Hope everyone is doing ok
x

welcome to the group ladies :flower:

AQ i am over the moon just seems like i've had the worst luck ever last year and now things are finally going in the right direction just need a lil one

i've been so busy today been stripping the walls in the spare bedroom ready for decorating i have finally got a week off work so going to get it done i'm a bit of a perfectionist so not letting the OH near it hehe

weve gone for plain colours like hesian and creams and throwing some browns in there i plan to redo it when i have a lil one

I'd love to tag along in this.

i was losing weight via a thread on another forum, and everyone stopped doing it, so i fell through the cracks ( was my own fault, i know) .

i was stable on my weight for about 3 months after stopping but the last 2-3 weeks i know ive been gaining very slowly it back. Do not want!

so id love to jump in and be able to get motivated by a thread again!
i wont be doing much other than watching what i eat, eating only quality foods, and very light exercise (walking mostly, and low impact aerobics/ biking) but it really helped me lose a lot of weight-- and feel healthier-- at the end of the summer this year.

Thanks for having me!

Oooops didn't complete my sentence in my post! My scales are saying 2 pound on despite an excellent week, proper weigh in is tomorrow though!

Welcome to all our new groupies!

Have a good Monday ladies x

Hi ladies :)

Welcome camamfam :) glad u have joined us. You will receive all the support u need here!

ineedaseed- I would just see what the scales say tomorrow ;-) sometimes weight can be diff from day to night and time of mth etc so good luck for tomorrow. I have been good yesterday and today so far, but was rubbish on sat night so not daring to get on those scales till fri and im gonna hammer the wii fit all wk now. lol xxx

Well ladies, I have stepped on the scales this morning...

A loss of 7.2lbs!! WOO HOO!!

Admittedly, I did weigh myself late at night last week, wearing clothes, so the weight loss probably isn't that much, but even so, it will still be at least 4lbs. I am so happy, I know it is my first week, but it has really spurred me on :)

Well so far today I have had;

A banana and a very low cal cereal bar.

It's so much easier when I am at work to eat healthy. I also don't eat as much cause I am not bored cause I am busy. If only I could work constantly!!

Well done longtobe!! Thats awesome... more than half a stone!!!

xxx

Longtobeamum, WOW!!! That is amazin hun! well done. I have updated first page and u are in the lead for weight loss so far this wk ;-) everyone doing really well. Better get my skates on! lol.

Sugarlove- welcome back hun. Let me know what ur loss is 2moz and il update x

I am going to the syn free butchers now to stock up on burgers and sausages cos they are delish and he is endorsed by SW so all syn free :) I just did 22 mins of the aerobics etc on my wii aswell and burned 100 cals so im heading in the right direction. I will do another 22 mins later xxx

Well done on the exercise AQ! Thats fab.

Mmmm I love syn free burgers. Could live off them. Need to get my nan to get me some when shes next in town so I can stock my freezer up.

xx

well done longtobe, fab weightloss :thumbup:

have had a banana for brekkie and crumpets for lunch, yummy!

Thanks girls. Good luck to you all.

Where do you get the syn free meat from AQ?

xx:flower:xx

Thanks for having me! ... well so far today i have had a banana, quavors and a chicken salad sarnie with coleslaw :/ ... going to have a weightwatchers soup for tea though to make up for it... need to be strict with my self.. my partners 21st on wed though and where going out for tea!! why does things have to be soo hard, im desperate to get to my target weight of a bmi 35! ... makes me think hw i got this big in the first place!! xx

I know how you feel about the BMI, I so need mine to be under 30.

Have to concentrate and get motivated. This week I will be please with just 1lb to be honest. I havent been good but it was hard being away with work.

Only 2bmi points to go, I've got rid of 4 so far!! Just need to get focused!!

Gonna have a go on my wii tonight.

How old are your drakey? Where in yorkshire do you live?

xxx

Hey everyone :flower:

Welcome newbies - the more the merrier :thumbup:

I weighed in today - have lost 4lb/2kg so not too bad - am aiming for twice that next week!!!

Keep going everyone - :happydance::happydance:

Well done pops.

You don't want to lose it too quick.

4lbs a week is fantastic. If you can keep that up it would be amazing.

xxx

Hello to all the new ladies!

Weigh in day for me today. I've lost 2 pounds this week. Bringing me to a total of 7 pounds loss for the 3 weeks I've been dieting. It's not as quickly as I'd like but as long as the numbers are moving in the right direction I'm pleased!

Well done to everyone on their weight loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->