The Dieting for fertility reasons thread :-)

Longtobeamum- I get the syn free burgers etc from a butchers in wirral called 'Lewis,s' and there stuff is lovely. They do a lovely black pudding aswell which is about 1/2 syn per slice an thats delish :)

Monsterpops and Vesta- WELL DONE girlies!! woohooo we are doing well!!

I knw what u mean about BMI. I am so stressed trying to get it down to 30 as i knw the only way il ever get pregnant is if i get my BMI to 30 and below and its so much pressure, but im determined to do it and with all the support we can give eachother im sure we will be preggo asap ;-)

I had homemade syn free ham, sweetcorn an onion quiche for tea followed by a fat free banana yogurt and a apple so im stuffed now! lol . Have enough quiche left over to take for my lunch to work tomorrow aswell xxx

I made syn free keema for tea it was awesome!

We will get there aq! Don't you worry girl.

Xxxxx

well done ladies on the weight loss :dance:

i've lost 2lb this week whooo

I only lost 1lb
very disapointed but I'm gettin the woo out each nite this week x

How did you make that 4 magpies? I made the Tandori fish recipe from SW tonight, wasn't impressed.

xx:flower:xx

Just lean mince onions fried up with curry powder. Then add some Tinned tomatoes. some chilli and garlic and your done. yum.

Xxx

Well done xkissyx and keepsmiling!! Fab losses this wk eh?!

Keepsmiling, a loss is a loss and all leading u closer to that baby so keep it up ;-)

Ooh that keema sounds nice magpies! will have to try that one xxx

Everyone has lost this week so far. That's good really good.

Well done so far girlies.

My weigh in tomorrow. Eeek.

Xxx

Yea, a loss across the board is really good, everybody has done well.

Thanks 4magpies, it sounds yum :)

xx:flower:xx

i guess since i started yesterday, im at a +/- 0 for this weigh in :p

next week, hoping to see it slowly drop. the fast drops just come back doubly!

No prob. Gonna be mega good today.

Argh. Need to get at LEAST a lb off then I will be happy. Lol.

xxx

I know how you feel about the BMI, I so need mine to be under 30.

Have to concentrate and get motivated. This week I will be please with just 1lb to be honest. I havent been good but it was hard being away with work.

Only 2bmi points to go, I've got rid of 4 so far!! Just need to get focused!!

Gonna have a go on my wii tonight.

How old are your drakey? Where in yorkshire do you live?

xxx

Hi 4magpies,

im 21 n live in hull. where are you?

im finding it very hard to get motivated again and going out for tea tomorrow doesnt make it easy and since we are going away to bruge for the weekend with all thaty belgium choc!! :blush: lol xx

I know how you feel about the BMI, I so need mine to be under 30.

Have to concentrate and get motivated. This week I will be please with just 1lb to be honest. I havent been good but it was hard being away with work.

Only 2bmi points to go, I've got rid of 4 so far!! Just need to get focused!!

Gonna have a go on my wii tonight.

How old are your drakey? Where in yorkshire do you live?

xxx

Hi 4magpies,

im 21 n live in hull. where are you?

im finding it very hard to get motivated again and going out for tea tomorrow doesnt make it easy and since we are going away to bruge for the weekend with all thaty belgium choc!! :blush: lol xx

I am 23 & live near blackburn in lancs. My lil bro is at uni in leeds so over there sometimes.

Mmmm belgium choc!!

I have turned down sweets, choc and pringles today. Just had a banana and some brews. Lets hope it pays off tonight.

I'm really worried my FS is gonna have a go at me for my weight. :(

xxx

Good luck magpies!!

Just having a quick read before going to my first acupuncture appointment - really nervous!!!!!

Been really good though - too nervous to eat lol!

Losing weight to gain...a baby. Members list :)

The figures shaded in green show each wk's losses. Those in red show any gains for that wk and the figures shaded in blue show total weight loss as we go along :) If we get weighed around the 10th and then each wk after, i will update weekly. Good luck!!!

MONDAY WEIGH IN'S...

Pinkee 3LB
longtobeamum 7.2LB
xkissyx 2LB
Vesta 2LB
Monsterpops 4LB
Keepsmiling 1LB

TUESDAY WEIGH IN'S...
4magpies 3.5LB
Ineedaseed
Rocksbabe1

WEDNESDAY WEIGH IN'S...

Leilani 4.4LB

FRIDAY WEIGH IN'S...

africaqueen

Well i am going to be super strict on my diet plan(slimming world) as i have to get my bmi down to 30 to be accepted for IVF on the nhs, so losing weight has never been more important than now.

As losing weight due to fertility issues can be so much harder as a lot of us will be comfort eaters due to the emotional side of our lives, i thought a thread to offer support and encouragement would be a good idea:winkwink:

We can help eachother reach that ultimate goal of being a mother and have a laugh along the way.

If you want to join this thread, please add your name, age and situation(ie i am having ivf, or i am trying to reduce symptoms of pcos etc), along with what diet plan u will be following and we will have our 1st weigh in on mon 10th Jan, as this gives us chance to lose a few lb that we have probs gained over xmas before getting our starting weight.

I will update here every monday/tuesday. I will be following the sw plan but not attending meetings and i will use the wii fit daily :)

Good luck ladies! we can do it:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Just realised youve weighed in magpies - woohoo! well done :happydance:

Oooh no thats from last week!! Haha.

Another 3.5lbs would be amazing but I dont think it will happen!! Haha.

What you going accupuncture for? Fertility? I'm tempted to go for chinese massage for my tubes....

xxx

I lost 1lb which is good considering! Woohoo.

I want a good loss next week!

Xxx

4.5lb total is wicked!!:thumbup:

Yup - went to acupuncture for fertility - and feel like - really spaced man :blush:
Apparently it can help ivf success rates loads - and even conception in general, so seeing as im waiting for ivf with one damaged tube im still trying naturally - and if not im well prepared for ivf lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->