The Dieting for fertility reasons thread :-)

Hi girls, hows it going??

It is 2wks till my 30th so bang on plan from today. I have a mini goal of wanting to be 14.9 for my Birthday so gonna try my best to meet that target :)
I am going on the wii fit soon and want to go the gym tomorrow. I need to start fitting exercise back into things as i have been so lazy lately xxx

Thx Vicky. Nice to see u back. Iv been lonely in here... haha xxx

This thread should be called "the sarah an vicky support thread" cos we are the only ones who bother with it hun ;-) xxx

lol. Everyone else seems to come and go eh. Ah well. You're nearly at your target then I'll be all on my lonesome :(

xxx

You deffo wont be on your own in here cos this target i have now is just for the right BMI for IVF. As regards a healthy pregnancy weight its much lower than this. lol. Il be around for some time yet xxx

I always read, but haven't lost much recently!

Good on ya ladies!

Thanks Leilani! Even if u dont lose, you can still come for support with your baby journey.
We are starting our IVF this summer :) xxx

So what did u lose this wk chick?
I had a sneaky WI in just before and weighed the same as last wk! WTF?! I know i had that meal yesterday but other than that i have been good all wk! mind u, i had not long had my dinner and a few glasses diet coke when i got weighed so il stick to getting weighed tomorrow in the morning and hope that i have lost at least 2lb this wk cos its coming off soooo slow now its getting pathetic! xxx

Well done Vicky! u are doing fab. You will soon be ready for referral in the winter just like you have planned ;-) I am pissed off with the result earlier but will see what tomorrow brings eh? xxx

Lost 1lb. I am completely gutted. All this effort just to stand a chance of being pregnant and im getting nowhere fast. Maybe i am just not meant to have IVF an become a mum. I am so sad this morning.

Ah hun, don't think like that. Of course you're meant to be a mum, and a great one at that!!!

Mine has slowed to a stop too. 18lb in 5 months just isn't good enough. Have you tried upping your exercise? Or try that sucess express? Or maybe try red days?

I'm gonna do red days and I have joined a gym. I am working all weekend so my first day on Monday

Sending you huuuge squeezes!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Had WI early this wk(usually a fri) as its my Birthday tomorrow and im going out for meal an drinks an my party fri:winkwink:
I met my mini target and i have lost 3lb so far this wk!! so i am now 14.9:happydance: and my BMI actually is 30 something!! yaaaay:happydance:
Didnt expect it cos did have some treats in work yesterday etc, but i have been taking water tablets so think it was a lot of water retention holding me back:thumbup:

xxx

Thanks hun. I am made up!
Our PIE is on the 24th but i wont be weighed then, get weighed on consultant appt when test results are in, which takes about 4wks :) Hows your diet going? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->