The Eggventurers!

moodle yay! and you're still temping high, which is good, right?

when are you gonna test?

Yeah my temps are looking good so far, fingers crossed they stay up for the magic 18!

I'm determined to wait till next Thursday, that's if I don't lose the plot between now and then :wacko:

moodle- your temps are looking really good so far! i hope that they stay up and you get your BFP!! Dreams about getting + hpt's are a really good sign. I had some dreams at the start of my 2ww every time I would fall asleep where I was telling people that I was pregnant but I can't seem to remember my dreams now. Other than the one I had with the voice.

Well I was dumb and took a hpt & got a bfn. Oh well it's still way too early. The down side is I really am having some bad af like cramps today. I really feel like the witch is creeping up on me. If she does I will just try again next month :happydance: How's everyone else doing today?

well i'm out this month ladies. AF got me last night after an hour of pilates. more bummed about not being able to symptom spot than anything else :haha:

well i'm out this month ladies. AF got me last night after an hour of pilates. more bummed about not being able to symptom spot than anything else :haha:

I am so sorry :hugs: My af is due the 27th and boy do I feel like she is on her way. The cramps are really hurting Like I'm being pinched really hard!! I am thinking that all of the symptoms I have had have all been my head. :haha:

thanks :) won't be so upset if we don't get preggers the next 2 cycles because we're going on vacation in napa late september - maybe we'll be lucky then? :baby:

wantingbb... :hugs: getting bfns is hard :hugs: i really really try not to test. somehow getting af is easier than getting a bfn. don't lose hope even with the cramps. soo many people talk about having af type cramps and then getting their bfp. fx'd you're one of the lucky ones. :thumbup:

I am so sorry :hugs: My af is due the 27th and boy do I feel like she is on her way. The cramps are really hurting Like I'm being pinched really hard!! I am thinking that all of the symptoms I have had have all been my head. :haha:

Do you usually get cramps at this stage of your cycle? Could be implantation, fingers crossed it is. I'm due around the 28th.

Honeymomma, Napa sounds great! What will the weather be like then? I'm feeling incredibly lazy after reading that you did an hour of pilates last night, I just got back from having some key lime pie frozen yogurt :icecream: and am starting to regret discovering this new place... it's walking distance away from our apartment!

Do you usually get cramps at this stage of your cycle? Could be implantation, fingers crossed it is. I'm due around the 28th.

Honeymomma, Napa sounds great! What will the weather be like then? I'm feeling incredibly lazy after reading that you did an hour of pilates last night, I just got back from having some key lime pie frozen yogurt :icecream: and am starting to regret discovering this new place... it's walking distance away from our apartment!

I don't think I do. Normally I don't get cramps until af is here or the day before at the earliest. I hope that something is in there and snuggling in. I guess I will find out what it is on the 27th when af is due if I don't poas this weekend. I'm thinking of taking a test on Sunday. I hope that you get a BFP this cycle.

Ok I think i am all up to date...

Honeymomma- so sorry AF got ya but maybe it wants to be a napa baby lol
At least you will be able to do what ya like while you are away!!

Moodle- hoping this is your month and key lime pie frozen yogurt sounds very yummy!!

Wantbbbump- Welcome!! I read your journal and it is very inspiring, for 2 ppl to want a baby so bad that they will do just about anything and it will be a good thing for your step father!!

As for me, My wedding was wonderful.. Didnt think it was gonna happen, my father collapsed the night before at the rehearsal we thought it was a heart attack but it was just stress and hes as healthy as he can be....we had lots of fun at the wedding (and after :) ) i believe i O'd that day as i had cramps all day...the day after the wedding the 2 of us went to a resort our suit had a patio over looked the atlantic ocean, the waves were crashing literally 200 feet in front of our room. We got to sit on the patio and drink wine :)...

I went to a psychic on monday for the first time and she really creeped me out, she said i had a strong pregnancy in my energy and she could see the month of december (i dont wanna wait that long lol) but it made me happy

Its funny that you were talking about smelling funny things, this morning was smelling permanant marker at work ( i work at a nursing home) and no one was using one, then this afternoon while i was handing out pills it smelled like i was at a swimming pool with the chlorine...maybe its the heat getting to me but it was weird that never happens, and yesturday i woke up with a huge zit on my chest i never get them there!!! lol

phew that was alot to write haha!!!

mmafro- Congrats on getting married!! Thanks for being so sweet. Dh & I have tried month after month for 6yrs. My step dad is so excited at the thought of having a bio child that he will get to hold and watch grow up. He likes the idea of having a child that he can make spoiled rotten and then someone else has to raise the monster he made:haha:.

So today is 8dpo 9dpici and 6 days until af is due. I am still cramping on and off but my back is really hurting. I wish I could take something but Not taking the chance of hurting a little bean. I took another hpt and got another bfn..so much for frer and their testing 6 days sooner I didn't use fmu though either. I guess it would be right though if I'm not pregnant. We wont tell them that though..Shhhh
I am very happy that my cervix has moved up :happydance: It's no longer in a spot that it feels like it's going to fall out (implation yesterday maybe?) It's pointing down is soft and closed still. All very good signs from what I have seen from looking at other peoples charts. My (.)(.) hate being in a bra today and really want out :blush: They are very tender today. Man it really sucks that all of early pregnancy symptoms are also af symptoms.

mmafro- Congrats on getting married!! Thanks for being so sweet. Dh & I have tried month after month for 6yrs. My step dad is so excited at the thought of having a bio child that he will get to hold and watch grow up. He likes the idea of having a child that he can make spoiled rotten and then someone else has to raise the monster he made:haha:.

So today is 8dpo 9dpici and 6 days until af is due. I am still cramping on and off but my back is really hurting. I wish I could take something but Not taking the chance of hurting a little bean. I took another hpt and got another bfn..so much for frer and their testing 6 days sooner I didn't use fmu though either. I guess it would be right though if I'm not pregnant. We wont tell them that though..Shhhh
I am very happy that my cervix has moved up :happydance: It's no longer in a spot that it feels like it's going to fall out (implation yesterday maybe?) It's pointing down is soft and closed still. All very good signs from what I have seen from looking at other peoples charts. My (.)(.) hate being in a bra today and really want out :blush: They are very tender today. Man it really sucks that all of early pregnancy symptoms are also af symptoms.

I'm with you on the symptom front :shrug: I'm starting to wonder if merely staring at my nipples can make them grow!

hi mmafro! nice to have you back. that suite sounds amazing! fx'd you conceived a little bean! (also :happydance: that your father is OK and you had a great time at your wedding)

this morning i went to see a traditional chinese doctor. he could barely speak english, but he felt my pulse (he did it 2 different ways on each hand), checked my tongue and looked under my eyelids, and took my blood pressure. he also asked me how my period was (if it was with clots, what color it was, what my exact af symptoms were - if it was tiredness and where, shortness of breath, pain, etc.). after all that, he said i have a small block in one of my tubes, nothing to be worried about, and gave me a prescription for all these chinese herbs. i waited for 2 hours while his "clinic" cooked them and was given a heavy bag of individually packed liquid bags and small sachets of dried herbs which i'm supposed to drink 2x a day 30 mins after eating. still waiting for my lunch to digest, so can't tell you how it tastes yet, but it looks gross! :sick: i'm excited though! i see him again next week and will get acupuncture then (apparently you can't get it during your period).

oh the things we do to ttc! :haha:

i just had my first sip of my herbal soup and IT IS SOOOOO DISGUSTING!!!! omg i have no idea how i'm supposed to drink this!!!

mmafro, will we get to see any wedding pics? It would be really cool if you conceived! The way your cervix has changed position sounds positive.

honeymomma, I've taken chinese herbs before and I feel your pain! :sick: After a couple of days I got in the habit of not staring at the cup for ages and making it worse. Try not to smell it, down it, and then brush your teeth quickly or suck on some candy.

After taking mine for a couple of days I had a big increase in libido :winkwink: What a shame I was in China and DH was oceans away, but I'm not lying when I say that I couldn't stop thinking about :sex: As well as that, after taking the herbs for a week my temp jumped from 97-98 degrees, the biggest and quickest increase I've ever had, and my temps after O were really stable.

If you have any questions about your treatment you can always ask me as I'm studying for a masters in TCM/acupuncture.

Well i took another test today and got a Very Very faint BFP!!! I am so excited!! I hope that this is a really sticky bean and that when I re test on sunday to make sure my level is going up I see a bright double line.

My cramps went away today I just have some pinching/pulling feelings today. My bbs still are sore and oh man are they fuller. My cervix is the same as yesterday. I really hope this is it..I have waited 6 years to hold a new baby in my arms that is all mine. Sitck bean stick!! Grow my little bean. I would of posted a pic but I can't get one where the line shows.

OMG! This is exciting!!! :happydance:

A lot of people post their faint ones and people tweak them somehow, maybe you could do that? Please... :winkwink:

Here are some pics from the wedding...

Not feeling myself today, very down...i went bathing suit shopping and i cried when i looked in the mirror, im so hard on myself..i ended up not buying a bathing suit and left walmart very cranky!!

My CM is lotiony?? is that a good sign???

Congrats wantbbbump!!! SOOOO happy for you!!! I wanna see a pic!!!!

Attachments

• 269463_223562904351913_127105900664281_593203_2742545_n.jpg
    269463_223562904351913_127105900664281_593203_2742545_n.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 284063_223561784352025_127105900664281_593179_4560622_n.jpg
    284063_223561784352025_127105900664281_593179_4560622_n.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 284133_223561901018680_127105900664281_593182_4567479_n.jpg
    284133_223561901018680_127105900664281_593182_4567479_n.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 285343_223562084351995_127105900664281_593186_7659414_n.jpg
    285343_223562084351995_127105900664281_593186_7659414_n.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 2
That dress is gorgeous on you!! I love the photo of you and your bridesmaids etc in the car. What I'm dying to know is... what kind of cake did you have? :haha:

Are you having a bit of a crash after all the excitement and hullabaloo? Swim suit shopping definitely isn't the most pleasant of experiences :growlmad:

We had a red velvet chocolate cake with frenchvanilla butter cream :) could be a grash lol glad im off now for the weekend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->