The Eggventurers!

I say this is your BFP!!!! I am so excited for you!! That IS NOT a evap line trust me!!!!

I say pee on a opk!! I got a +opk at 6dpo I bet you do too!!!

Huh?? I still say that your test is a BFP!!!! The Opk is being mean!!

Holy crap! 2 :bfp: at once! I have my FX'd for you mmafro :wohoo:

Those preseed applicators come in handy; last night I mixed some live yoghurt with a drop of lavender oil, and used one to insert the mixture, leaving it in overnight. It seems to have helped as the tell-tale sensations have subsided :thumbup:

haha i will be testing your patients lol...i get up at 5am and leave by 545am so i wont ave time lol

Ugghhh Honeymomma thats sounds kinda horrible i read your concoction, I dont know if i could do it...

Congrats again Wantingbbbump!!!

I went to the DR yesturday and i have a darn bladder infection :S Its been one thing after another for the past 6 months, I took a test this morning and BFN I am about 8dpo i know its still early but i am not very hopeful this month. I have no symptoms at all!!

And I'm pretty sure I have thrush! :growlmad:

Took a HPT so that I know what treatment options are available to me and got a :bfn: I've been feeling myself retreat inwards emotionally and my inner critic has been very loud, and that always happens around cd21, so I've been suspecting a bfn as I think if I were pregnant I wouldn't get that :shrug:

Here's to us both healing quickly and trying again!

moodle - :hugs: i know how you must be feeling but you're still not out. don't let that inner critic get to you! take your foot and lodge it solidly behind her as* and kick her out. she never did anyone any good :gun:

wanting - are you starting a pregnancy journal? share the link if you are, i'd love to keep up with your adventures!

thinking :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:!

Ugghhh Honeymomma thats sounds kinda horrible i read your concoction, I dont know if i could do it...

Congrats again Wantingbbbump!!!

I went to the DR yesturday and i have a darn bladder infection :S Its been one thing after another for the past 6 months, I took a test this morning and BFN I am about 8dpo i know its still early but i am not very hopeful this month. I have no symptoms at all!!

And I'm pretty sure I have thrush! :growlmad:

Took a HPT so that I know what treatment options are available to me and got a :bfn: I've been feeling myself retreat inwards emotionally and my inner critic has been very loud, and that always happens around cd21, so I've been suspecting a bfn as I think if I were pregnant I wouldn't get that :shrug:

Here's to us both healing quickly and trying again!

moodle - :hugs: i know how you must be feeling but you're still not out. don't let that inner critic get to you! take your foot and lodge it solidly behind her as* and kick her out. she never did anyone any good :gun:

wanting - are you starting a pregnancy journal? share the link if you are, i'd love to keep up with your adventures!

thinking :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:!

Yeah I guess I should do that :haha: I am going to get started on it.

i dotn feel to bad i have been very gasy and bloated today but that coould be AF i dont know lol....

fx'd you get your bright wedding bfp. :thumbup:

as for me, it's 2 more days til CD8, then the methodical BDing begins :haha:

Got my FX'd for you mmafro!

My temp dipped yesterday and then again today, and sure enough my period has started. On the plus side having a shorter cycle this time means that we'll definitely get two more cycles to try before I have to go back to the UK :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->