The February Stragglers....

ramblinhaggis

Call me Max - Mum to 4
Reaction score
I know there is a feb 2010 thread but I am looking to see how many end of febbers there are out there! I am due the 25th and now most of the feb folk are moving up to second tri, i thought it would be nice to flush out other late febbers to be behind with :haha:

Anyone want to be a straggler with me?!

TO MAKE THIS THREAD EASY TO FIND AND SEE UPDATES CLICK HERE THEN JUST GO TO YOUR USERCP TO CHECK FOR UPDATES

Due Date List & Gender Guess

Ramblinhaggis - 24th Feb - Fourth - Boy?
Teal - 25th Feb - First - Boy?
krockwell - 27th Feb - First
Rach28 - 27th Feb - Second
Bitepeach - 27th Feb - First
xpinkness87x - 27th Feb - First?

I'll be a straggler with you!
Going by LMP I'm due the 25th February but I imagine I'll find out if that's right at my next scan. Can't believe it's on Friday. x

ooo I'm a straggler too! I'm due the 27th of Feb! :) ♥

oooh fab, nice to see some other people due right at the end of the month.

Are you both having your first? I wonder if you will be late or early! Time will tell :D I have always been early with the kids, summer was 2 days early, elsie was 3 days, mason was 4 days...so technically this one should be 5 days early lol!

How is everyone feeling? Everyone got scan dates?

Yes this is my first :) Scan is on Friday so I'm counting down the days. When it was booked on the 3rd July it felt so far away.
Your scan is a week on Friday isn't it?

I'm starting to feel really worried about it.

How are you getting on with your doppler?

This will be OH's and my first as well. :) We're quite excited as have lost 3 in the last year, so this one's defo a Lucky Clover.
I've got a private scan booked for the 4th of Sept! (24 days away WOHOO) and then the clinic's booked me in for the 25th of Sept for another one. Getting very excited to see our little one! :)

♥

Hi - Im a straggler too, my due date is 27th Feb.

Hows everyone doing?

yippee more stragglers i was starting to think there was a few out there :D##

Krockwell that must have been devestating losing three babies, i lost one this year and i dont think i could have gone through it a second time :( Lucky clover indeed!

Teal yes my scan is now about 1 week 3 days away, it still seems like forever! My daughters start preschool together the day before, will be very busy! Let us know how you get on with your scan on friday! The doppler is really good, i am still hearing baby daily which is so reassuring.

Hi Rach, welcome to the stragglers! How are you feeling? is this your first?

Hello bitepeach i thought you might find your way here, there are quite a few due on the 27th! I should start a list actually, will do that later tonight :D

Its DH's first but my second - although my son is 10 so it all seems very new!

Has any one already had their scan?

I had mine on saturday - dating and Nuchal Translucancy. Was fab!!

We saw baby at 7w 2d but it was just a blob then!

On saturday we saw baby move, wave, stretch out its legs..... Magical!

We have 20 week anomoly scan booked for 8th Oct and then we ae having a 4d scan after 24 weeks ish.... very excited!!

Due Date List

Teal - 25th Feb - First - Boy?
Ramblinhaggis - 25th Feb - Fourth - Boy?
krockwell - 27th Feb - First
Rach28 - 27th Feb - Second
Bitepeach - 27th Feb - First
xpinkness87x - 27th Feb - First?

Let me know what sex you feel baby might be, just for fun, i will add it in :D

Welcome pinkness, I am guessing its your first?

Rach, i dont have my scan for a week or so yet, but i saw baby at 6 weeks and 9 weeks, all looking well! I have my trusty doppler too. Up here in the highlands you dont get a 20 week scan so at 16 weeks i will go to perth for a babyscan ultrasound, cost about £125 for 2d and 3d, with gender :D

Yay there are quite a few stragglers!

I think I'm having a boy. I'm not completely sure why. I will be delighted either way. I did have a dream a few days before I took the pregnancy test that I was having a boy. Knowing me I'll be completely wrong!

Part of me is kinda tempted to give that intelligender a whirl....but i think its just a gimmick lol and should just be patient, its not like i mind either way, i am so lucky to already have boys/girls.

Lol teal i have been wrong with all of mine...so i will probably be wrong this time too!

I think I've seen the intelligender on a few websites. Is that the solution that changes colour?

I can't wait to find out. I'm really thinking about booking a gender scan with the babybond in Glasgow if everything goes well on Friday.

Knowing you were wrong with yours will make me feel better if I'm wrong! lol x

I have added the list to the first post of this thread and also how to subscribe to the thread so you can easily find it and check for updates through the usercp :D

ooh i have been to the glasgow one and would have gone there again, but perth is closer for me. Part of me is still tempted because i trust the glasgow one, being correct with mason and being so lovely. I went for lunch there too in a really nice noodle restuarant, forgotten its name now though lol!

The intelligender is the one that changes colour, but for its price, its an awful expensive gimmick! best wait for gender scan after all i reckon for me!

I'm so glad you gave instructions on how to subscribe :rofl:

That's great to hear you had a good experience at the Glasgow one. Have you already booked your scan with Perth?

No not yet, it will depend on how much money we have left over form the move. The gender scan with babybond in glasgow is actually cheaper at £79, but when you add in travelling costs it works out about the same. I dunno, i cant decide! I think nearer the time i will be inclinded to go with glasgow, because i was 17 weeks and they were able to tell. A confidence thing i suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->