The February Stragglers....

I only know because i have had my doppler for a week now hun, at first i couldnt find it at all and thought the bumps were wind, but wind sounds different, its more...loose sounding :O i think some babies know you are coming and run away lol! I also find my baby likes to hang out right beside the placenta, so sometimes i miss the heart beat because its masked by the gales of the placenta. :D

Hello - I hope everyone is doing good today :)

I think my little one moves around a lot because there are times I can only hear the heartbeat for a few seconds then I lose it and then it comes back again.

I listened to it for minutes this morning and still sounds like a galloping horse. My mum told me not to put too much thought into what the heartbeat sounds like with regards tog ender because based on my heart beat/heart rate her doctor thought I was going to be a boy!

lol yes i think it is another gimmick as such, only one way to really tell and thats ultrasound!

Well i am thinking i might have to go to the doctors today, for a nasty bite on my leg which has now swollen up to to fit the size of a teacup. My dad things its a clegg bite and i will need antibiotics. Joy. I dont think there is any you can have in pregnancy. I might see how it goes for the rest of today and go tomorrow if it gets worse or doesnt improve.

lol yes i think it is another gimmick as such, only one way to really tell and thats ultrasound!

Well i am thinking i might have to go to the doctors today, for a nasty bite on my leg which has now swollen up to to fit the size of a teacup. My dad things its a clegg bite and i will need antibiotics. Joy. I dont think there is any you can have in pregnancy. I might see how it goes for the rest of today and go tomorrow if it gets worse or doesnt improve.

Ouch , hope your ok , keep an eye on it anyway , and at least it will put your mind at ease if you do pop to the doctors :hugs:

OOO ramblin, hope your ok hun.

Well i have FINALLY managed to find the heartbeat with my doppler!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Suddenly I just came across it and could hear it clear as anything, it was so exciting! I called DH to come and listen and he said 'wow thats beautiful'.

Its fantastic :thumbup::thumbup: Sounds like a train more than horses.

thanks ladies i am ignoring it for the time being lol! Rach hurraaaah you found your baby! I knew it had to be hiding in there somewhere (not much other choice lol!) train is a boy...but i think they arent meant to settle into their static heart beat till around 14-15 weeks!

oooo how interesting.... I was accidently sent a blue sleepsuit today as well, maybe its a sign?!!!

That's great news you found the heart beat!! :happydance:

Well hope everyone has a good week, we are off to the lake district today - so will catch up with all next week!

Take Care x

I hope you enjoy your time at the lake district :)

I can't believe I have my scan today. Now that I'm here the last 6 weeks seem to have flown in. I'm so nervous.

good look with your scan today teal , cant wait to see lovely pics

Thanks - I'll no doubt be back online this afternoon to update :) x

My scan went well. Measuring 12 weeks + 2 so I'm now due on the 24th February x I'll upload pictures later on :)

soo glad the scan went well teal, I havent been on today or i would have been wishing you luck, glad you didnt need it! You are due the same day as me now, unless i change at my scan! Did you get a piccie?

I got a few pictures. My favourite one is a profile shot but it's like a close up of the babys head. So beautiful.

I was almost in tears before she started the scan because I was so worried something was going to be wrong.

I had opted for the screening and the measurement from the back of the neck was 1.1mm. My blood results will take 10-14 days but I'm feeling ok about it.

I'll upload the rest of the pictures later on but here is one I have on the computer.

https://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww40/lindsayboxer/140809scan1.jpg

The baby kept putting his or her hands up at his or her face.

beautiful pic hun and the measurements are fab! I know what you mean about feeling upset before the scan, that will be me next friday. Its one milestone to make 12 weeks, but another to make a healthy 12 weeks.

I have been feeling little movements today! My fourth baby, so I should know lol! Definitely baby but only when i have a full bladder. Little squirms :D so pleased!

I'll be thinking of you next week and hope everything goes well :hugs:

That's excellent you're feeling your baby already. I can feel nothing! lol but then I have no idea what it feels like. I take it once you feel the movement you know what it is?

I thought it was weird seeing how much the baby was moving and I'm not aware of it at all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->