The February Stragglers....

We are going to find out at 20 week scan and then confirm again at 4d scan.

My son wants a boy - me and DH dont really mind, just wanting to know!

Whats this intelligender thing? never heard of it?

Morning all!

Rach the intelligender information is here:

https://www.intelligender.com/

I think its just a gimmick though!

Well i am TWELVE WEEKS this morning! I am such a dope, i thought my due date was the 25th, but i checked my notes, wondering why i was a day ahead of teal on my ticker, and it says 24th! woooo one day less :rofl: Over the moon to be twelve weeks, but think i will need to change my gender guess as the heart beat has sounded like a horse the last few times i have listened, not a train anymore!

I just posted on your other friend in first tri but congratulations again on 12 weeks!

I was wondering why you were a day ahead lol. I'm 12 weeks tomorrow!

When I first found the heartbeat it sounded like a train but now it always seems to sound like a galloping horse!

odd isnt it! I think around this stage the heart beat begins to settle a bit more, so over the next few weeks it will be clearer which it is.

I can't believe how much relief the doppler brings. Just even hearing the heartbeat for a few minutes each day. One thing I've noticed is that I can find the heart beat right away anytime apart from later at night. If I try to listen too late at night I can never find it!

lol i wonder if your baby goes low down in your pelvis for the night! I can find mine first go now, where as when i first got the doppler i would be searching for ages! It is lovely to hear isnt it, i wish i could record it.

That would make sense if the baby goes low down at night.

I managed to record mine onto the computer using the cable I got with it x

I dont think i can with the angel sounds, i must look it up and see! The baby gave paul a fright this morning, he just put the headphones on and it moved or kicked the doppler, making a really loud noise :rofl: paul jumped the height of himself! Clever baby!

It's an angel sounds doppler I have. Not sure if there are more than one type of angel sounds though - mine is pink if that helps :rofl: I got a cable with it which let me record onto the computer. I have no idea what the cable is called but it looks like a headphone jack at each end.

That's funny the baby gave him a fright from in there! :)

hmm mustnt have come with mine :O oh the horror! wonder if i can buy one though....off to have a look!

I think you would be able to buy them since the angelsounds can take standard headphones in it x

Ive got an angelsounds doppler. Ive tried it a couple of times but havnt been able to hear anything yet except my own heartbeat.

Ive tried the tips from others like full bladder, use it very low down but have had no luck yet :O(

Has it got a new battery in it hun, i found that made all the difference, and i had to press quite hard then hold it still for a good few minutes. Normally when i am close, the doppler picks up baby moving, so i chase it around until i get a lock on it lol. Good luck!

Yeah battery is brand new. I may hav another try later on as DH is working nigyts so will have some peace and quiet without him interfering!!

Congrats on Week 12!!!

Thanks ladies!

I am really unreasonably cross now though, i just did my online tesco shop and i couldnt find a voucher that WORKED!!!! I always get money off in some form. grrr. grrr. grrrrrr. :rofl:

Well I tried my angel sounds again tonight and still no luck :O(

Not sure what Im actually hearing....

I can hear my own heartbeat as its obviously slower,

I can hear a sound like the wind blowing on a really windy day.... ??

I heard some sounds like something bumps the bottom of the device??

Cant find baby's heart beat. I know im listening out for a really fast beat like a horses gallop..... I cant find it!!!!

I've finally decided im buying a doppler :) , OH thinks im mad , any idea where I can get one?

Well I tried my angel sounds again tonight and still no luck :O(

Not sure what Im actually hearing....

I can hear my own heartbeat as its obviously slower,

I can hear a sound like the wind blowing on a really windy day.... ??

I heard some sounds like something bumps the bottom of the device??

Cant find baby's heart beat. I know im listening out for a really fast beat like a horses gallop..... I cant find it!!!!

The wind is the placenta working away.

The bumps on the bottom of the device, is your baby moving! You have to try to follow it, and when baby settles down you should hear the heartbeat come through.

Bitepeach, ask in the buy and sell for an angel sounds, or ebay does them too hun :)

The wind is the placenta working away.

The bumps on the bottom of the device, is your baby moving! You have to try to follow it, and when baby settles down you should hear the heartbeat come through.

OMG - feel very silly now!!! :blush:

Glad someone knows what there doing - I clearly dont!! LOL

:dohh::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back