The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

oh mas :cry: my heart breaks for you! Youll get that precious rainbow baby! Good luck with the wedding planning! if you would like a photographer for rather cheap let me know ;) :hugs:

Cera, sorry Im just now getting around to responding! we have been away with family for 2 weeks! :wacko: anyway, Ely was born July 17th and my niece was born Sept 25th!

Quick question how long did you lose you go into active labour as I lost my plug this morning and was 2cm dialated two days ago x

I lost my plug the day before my waters broke but had to be induced after that as contractions were irregular and weak

Good luck Dani.

How is everyone? Cera - things going well? Celtic/frisbee/heavy heart - how are your little ones? :)

Squirmy is doing good thanks WannaB, lots better since we finally got different meds for her reflux, she was hospitalised for it a few weeks back which seems to have made the gps aware of how bad it was!

I can't believe she's going to be 6 months old on the 14th!

Attachments

• IMG_1691.jpg
    IMG_1691.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 1
She's so beautiful hun :) Her eyes are stunning! Can't believe she's nearly 6 months old though!

How are you Wanna? xx

She is gorgeous celtic :) 6 months already! Wow that's fast.

I'm alright thanks Coleey, just waiting for my consultants appointment to get my ivf treatment package, should start treatment by feb if everything goes to plan!

That's such a cute pic of your little girly :)

X

Dini, I lost my plug over the course of 2 weeks before my water started to leak.. so I guess Im no judge haha

Im doing good WannaB, thanks. I think Ely might be getting a little sick :( nothing we cant handle though :) shes going to be 4 months old in a week!! WOAH.
more news, We just bought a mom-mobile! Im a minivan driver now :haha: and we are also moving this month... so in the next few weeks :wacko:

I hope your ivf plans go through wanna!

Kate, Jen is so precious!

How are you Coleey?

That's so exciting Wanna! Hope you hear from them soon :)

I'm good thanks hun, how are you? No way is she 4 months already!! :shock: Hope she's better soon xx

I become a mum on the 12th to my little wiggle bum Oscar-Anthony at 36 weeks weighring 7'1 been great spending time with him nowung he isnt going anywhere it bricj my heart when he had to be reamited to hospital for being very junduse but after a night under uv and a nighr with a deesing tube to keep him hydrated my lil wiggle bum is on the road to recovery xx

Sorry I have been off the grid again ladies - dang it's hard to find time for me these days!!! I miss my GG's and low and behold I find another has birthed a baby since I have been on here last!

Congrats DINI :baby: on Oscar-Anthony!!!!! Hope the jaundice subsides soon... we were told to get LO to eat eat eat when he had it as frequent urination is what can bring those bilirubin levels down faster than uv exposure (we did both too). You wouldn't know it now by looking at him, but man it was hard to get him to wake up and eat when he was just born! Can't wait to see some pics soon!

Hi Wanna! Glad to hear your getting geared up for Feb, that is very exciting! Jax and I are doing well, thanks for asking - up to 20 lbs and 26 inches long (he's a beefcake!) :bodyb: We have gone through tons of sickness as I had to put him in daycare to go back to work - we are just now both getting over RSV and he had bronchiolitus (poor dude is still on a nebulizer twice a day!) He's a great sport though with everything - I am lucky I have a baby that seems to be happy all in all. He actually just cut his first tooth yesterday! DH and I agreed this past weekend we need to try councleling. That in itself is a huge step I feel.

Sorry Ely is getting sick Frisbee - seems thats all mine does these days! I feel like I am ALWAYS at the doc's office - it's a bit rediculous! It's crazy she is 4 months already, Jax and her are pretty much right on schedule together. And good luck with the move... are you headed far away from where you are living now!? :plane:

Jen is super beautiful Celtic! She does have stunning eyes! What med did you finally find that works? We have been through the ringer with reflux too - finally settled on Prevacid that is compunded once a week (pain the a$$ to get it done, but it works for the most part). I hate that there really isn't anything out there that truely puts the reflux at bay, only decreases it to tolerable levels until they hopefully grow out of it. :shrug:

Coleey - love the profile pic... the winter clothes on your kiddoes look so snuggly and warm! It's just now getting a bit chilly here in Florida. Makes me want some hot chocolate! :cold: Hope you have been doing well!

I sure do miss Mas on here. Hope she is doing well herself getting ready for her wedding. Shout out to Heavyheart too - and all the other GG's that haven't been around lately. :hugs:

Hey Cera, sorry to hear Jax has been through the wringer recently (and you!) Jen is now on ranitidine, domperidone and gaviscon, I'm considering taking her back to the consultant though as she's still sicking up a lot each feed, I'm actually shocked if she isn't sick! I might give it another month though, the only thing left for her really is omeprazole, she's sticking like glue to the 9th percentile so as long as she keeps on gaining then I'm not too worried!

I've got a little proud Mom moment to brag about, my Akita pup had a photo shoot a few weeks back and ended up being used in the photographers advertising campaign, he emailed me a couple of days ago to ask if Jen and my Akita could model together for him as he's been asked to do a front cover for a parenting magazine here in the UK, I'm really excited about it, we've got the shoot on Tuesday so we'll see if Jen and pup behave themselves :haha: I can't wait for the pictures! I'll finally have some professional photos of Jen to hang on my walls! :D

Hope everyone else is well, I agree about missing Mas, I really hope everything goes well for her!

Hey my lovely gg's just a quick post since i havent been able to get on here in so long. We have all been ill in the morrison household with colds and sicky bugs. One school near us has even closed as there are so many people catching the sick bug. My poor little joshua had a trip to the hospital at the weekend as the was so poorly after having it for 2weeks. He had hydration drinks and a few medicines and thankfully is much better now.

celtic - I hope your ok and little jen, you have my full sympathy its so hard. My middle daughter had reflux and feeding problems, she ended up with an ng tube in and was fed through a machine for a year till it settled down.

everyone else huge hugs iam sorry i need to go now for school run :hugs::hugs: xxxxx

602937_10200239683495807_1654216330_n.jpg updating all you girlies oscar is getting big and he is now 3 months and weighs a stone and update on me well we was ntnp was gonna start proply trying and tested both opk and hcg and this came back 30 second and well could be a bfp 2013-02-08 11.40.34.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->