The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Hey GG's. Sorry to be so out of touch since Jax's delivery. Things have been hard and I talked to heavyheart about it, but didn't want to bring the group down. My marriage and life is crumbling around me and it's heartbreaking. I still have been reading following everyone and sad to say but the GG's are the closest thing to support I have (even just reading and not posting). I feel bad even posting my troubles as I have the "prize" : a little wonderful baby that we are all on here to talk about and work towards. I have been quiet because I'm not sure what to say besides I am still here praying you all get your little bundles of joy. Know I'm out there supporting all of you and cant wait to see some BFP's!

Cera, missed you on here. So sorry to hear that things are difficult for you recently.

We are always here for you so don't be a stranger. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers xxxx

I haven't been on in a long time (new house still doesn't have broadband or a home phone...Don't talk to me about openreach!!!) but I just wanted to say I'm sorry to hear things are tough Cera, this is a thread for support, about anything and everything so if it helps you to talk about things on here then fill your boots girl!

I'm a single Mum now due to a lot of problems that arose after Squirmy was born, to this day (4 months old today!) her Father has never changed a single nappy!
So I can relate to the troubles and rockiness, I really hope that you manage to work through this and come out the other side smiling and stronger than ever.

Just to cheer you up, have a pic of Squirmy :winkwink:

https://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/bikerchick82/A1F78855-E375-42CB-BB3B-B2D01E6C7BCC-9263-00000977497599F1.jpg

Im so sorry Cera! I hope everything turns out for the better and things get easier for you. Wea are here if you need to chat or vent!!
Hi Celtic - what a cutie! I hope things are well with you too!

Thanks girls, new house is amazing, I love it here!

Squirmy is now in double figures, it took her 17 weeks and 3 days but she finally got to 10lb 1oz, so she's still a dainty little bugger but she's staying on the 9th percentile line every time :)

Thx ladies for the support...you really are the best! It's so heartwarming to know there is someone out there to listen.

Celtic - she is beautiful and her picture did bring such a smile to my face! Thank you! I'm so sorry to hear that you are having family troubles too.

How is everyone else doing!?

she makes me think my LO is a giant! :haha: what a blessing she must be to you Kate, and Jax for you Cera. I know that, for me, I can sit and watch my lo all day and it gives me some peace from my worries for a bit :)

Hey GG's ... how is everyone doing? Where is everyone in there cycles Mas, Wanna, Mrs.Swift, Love...?!? How are the other GG babies Heavy, Celtic, Frisbee... and our preggo GG's Coleey, Baby...?!?

I finally have time to post (because I am back at "work" this week) so I thought I would upload some Jaxon pictures since it's been almost 3 months since he was born!
jax head up.jpg jax onesie.jpg jax-zoolander.jpg pirate jax.jpg

Being back at work has brought a whole new set of emotions on. I miss my little guy which is in day care now :( but has to be so I can afford to feed him. He is on a super expensive hypoallergenic formula after weeks of doctors visits and almost a GI scope (scary!) but is doing well now.

Home life is kinda getting better... I can't tell if DH is truly trying to make things work or is just lying to my face again so I am pretty gun shy now about it all. Just proceeding to live life with caution I guess.

Since Jax has to be on this formula, I stopped pumping and just waiting for my cycle to return... so funny enough I am back to kinda thinking about charting/temping/checking CP etc so I'm not caught off guard with old AF's return. Any of you have advice in that respect from previous pregnancies and when/how things got back to normal?

Miss you ladies and hope to hear from everyone! :hugs:

I am on cycle three of clomid, didn't O last cycle, so doubled my dosage. Now I am just waiting to ovulate, it will probably be almost a week before I ovulate, but we are already BDing every other day just in case. Hoping that the third clomid cycle is the charm! Jaxon is so cute :) I hope everyone else is doing good!

Jax is super cute Cera :) :hugs:

Boooooo to being back at work!! glad you feel that things might be a little improved though x poor little jax needing special formula.

I'm still waiting to hear from the hospital about my ivf referral. I've been told that I should expect to hear from them in the next month and that treatment should start sometime after christmas! We've stopped trying in the meantime so I haven't been thinking about days etc :)

Take care x

Wonderful pics of Jax - what a cutie!! Celtic - your LO is just a doll too! Loving the pics!
Im gearing up to O again. Hoping for good news this cycle!!

How are you getting on Mas?
I am making slow progress with IVF but its started anyway. I had a questionnaire to complete and send back to the hospital so that they can invite me in for more blood tests after which they will get me in with the consultant and put together a treatment plan. I think that best case scenario will be treatment from Feb. Sounds ages away but right now its just good to have something to focus on, and it'll fly by with the run up to Christmas etc in the middle :)
Hope you are all well
x

Im alright wanna. just waiting to O. I'm confused this cycle though as usually I have had a positive opk by now and I havent yet so im not sure where I am.

Im glad you are getting somewhere with the IVF wanna - even if it is a long process!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->