The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Reaction score
Ok, sorry, just a bit of a rambling thread for me to post on instead of chewing my OH's ears off with loads of baby talk :haha:

So, I have a 28 day cycle, I ovulated on 22nd September which makes me at 2dpo and I'm already going crazy :wacko:

It's only our 2nd cycle of ttc and I'm trying to be realistic and not get my hopes up after being totally unrealistic and very disappointed last cycle!

So, had my usual ovary cramps on the 22nd Sept, this time around they were on my left side, they usually swap each cycle. OH and I have been :sex: every day this cycle (not on purpose, we've just both been that way inclined :blush: ) on my O day we actually :sex: three times....What? He came home from work on a long lunch break :haha:

So, yesterday, 1dpo, I had low down cramps which were across the general area and not to one side, had a bit of backache and that's been about it.
Today, 2dpo, same low cramps, not bad but a little achey, same back ache again and weird fluttery sensations on the left side (that could be my mind making it up though...I said I was trying to be realistic, not that I was succeeding!)

One thing that has been driving me nuts has been the amount of times that I'm going to the toilet though, not just from this cycle but from last one, I normally go through the night without having to pee once and now I'm getting up two or three times to use the toilet but when I go, the amount would barely fill an eggcup for gods sake!
I've been checked for a UTI and I'm all clear, maybe it's my body just getting ready for when I get my BFP :laugh2:

Anyone have this problem with peeing? It'd be nice to know I'm not the only strange person :haha:

I was wondering whether I should post this in the journal section but then thought I would post it here while it's my TWW and then when I get a BFN (see? Not getting my hopes up!) I'll start a journal...

Anyone wanna join me and be TWW buddies? We can drive each other crazy :winkwink:

List of testers!

celticstar - :bfp: (Holy shit!!!) https://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz301/modestamartinez/2341754.gif
mas
ducky - :bfp: :angel: :bfp:
sweetie
littlepeps
sweetest
natashadenzy
ginius
arisa - :bfp: https://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz301/modestamartinez/2341754.gif
mummy.love
coleey - :bfp:
heavyheart - :bfp: https://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz301/modestamartinez/2341754.gif
newlymrs - :bfp:
frisbeemama - :bfp: :angel: :bfp: https://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz301/modestamartinez/2341754.gif
dinidani - :bfp: :angel: :bfp: :angel: :bfp:
charliekitty - :bfp: :angel: :bfp:
nomorestress
kaboom - :bfp: https://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz301/modestamartinez/2341754.gif
laylasmummy - :bfp:
candkain - :bfp:
mrs mc - :bfp: Twins!
babygirl1 - :bfp:
bean66 - :bfp:
catsnfings - :bfp:
Fingersxed4 - :bfp:
shorty88
oliviasmum
mammahuff12 - :bfp:
agreeksmom
sammy1205
pileggigirl
euphoria11
domesticdiva - :bfp:
ttc3ks
kwal7096
Abii - :bfp: https://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz301/modestamartinez/2341754.gif
wannabthemum
mich31
dsbeH - :bfp:
mrsm423
mommymoo
onemore4me
alibiz - :bfp:
joeybrooks - :bfp:
buckles - :bfp:
nix - :bfp:
hopeforamirac - :bfp:
lookinforbump - :bfp:
BlessedJ16
krissie1234uk
Praying4O - :bfp:
confuseds
cera - :bfp: https://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz301/modestamartinez/2341754.gif
crazychick31
shiara
knoxydd
Jezzielin
LaurenDC - :bfp: :angel: :bfp:
MrsSwift10 - :bfp: :angel:
Ayates
LuckyFlutter
Rachiie18
Tarabay - :bfp: :angel:
LadyV
Becyboo__x
mod19
AmberDW - :bfp: :angel:
babylove330
ticking.clock
Leese
Chels710
texasmedic09 - :bfp:
danniemum2be
doopersgurl
Hopin&Prayin - :bfp:
Charlie1984
twinkle83
ciel
Wishin4BFP
Crystal5483
2mommiesTTC
EMSchick22 - :bfp:
Lovetoteach86
wanabmommmy - :bfp:
michelle01
Tinatin
Andrieflower

88 testers!!

Not forgetting the angel babies as well :hugs:

I am due for AF on October 6 too! Ihad the trigger shot on Monday 19 and IUI (1st one) on Tues and again on Wed. DH had good swimmers, 24 mil on day 1and 23 mil on day 2-post wash. This is my 4th clomid cycle, but we have been TTC for 3-4 years on and off. I am feeling every twinge and cramp and poas every couple of hrs to see when hcg is gone and if I ovulated, which I did on Wed in the wee hrs. I could tell from my cramps. And opk showed positive LH on Tues! I have been poas forever and have never gotten a positive anything, so I am super excited this month just having some positives!
Good luck to us both and ........
:dust::dust::dust:
Hoping for a :bfp: !!!

Last month I was peeing like crazy as well, up every night and then had to do pee pee dance many times in the day, if I wasn't close to a toilet:blush: I think it is the hormones, my dose was upped on clomid from 50 to 100 mg last month and the side effects are way worse! I have bad hot flashes and have been way emotional and down in the dumps. I feel a little better now that I have done the IUI, it has given me hope!

Here's hoping we get our BFP's this time then Mas!

Interesting that you've turned into a pee monster as well, I'm not on Clomid but I had the nexplanon implant taken out on the 5th August, you could have a point about hormones playing a part!

I've had to ban myself from buying any more tests as I went mad on them last cycle....I've even given my bank card to my OH so that I can't sneak and get some lol!

Lots and lots of babydust for you!

:dust::dust::dust:

I am really hoping this month IS a:bfp: for both of us! I have been :wacko: this month, really down and just unmotivated. I am usually very up and energetic, so this is very unusual for me. I quit smoking ( I loved it) last fall and I have been tempted to go buy some lately! I have so far talked myself out of it. That is soooo not the thing to do for me, when I'm TTC so hard! I feel not too bad right now. I'm going to focus on getting all the stuff done that has been left this month from me being depressed. It is also the fall fair in our small town, so were going to meet some friends there and take our son and have fun! Is this your first baby you are TTC?

can i join you, too? my af should be here sometime around october 3 or 4

Mas, it is our first, I had a mc about five years ago but haven't tried since then, I actually had the mc before I knew I was pregnant so it was a bit of a shock and since then I've concentrated on the things I wanted to do before being a Mum, now I feel 200% ready to have a family!

Hey duckytwins, of course you can join in, the more the merrier :D

Can I join ladies? Im not 100% sure when AF is due since my cycles vary between 28days-34days) but im not testing until around the 10th.

I havent had many for sure symptoms just tons of hot flashes and now im having sharp stapping llike cramps also more peeing

I hope we all get bfp

duckytwins - did you use assisted conception for the twins? I'm only asking because apparently my risk of multiples is high this month. I would love twins but am a little worried about triplets or more:wacko:, my DP worries about it too, I keep telling him were gonna have a litter! just to get a rise out of him:haha:

we got our boys after one round of clomid! :shock:

i have lots of twins on both sides of the family, so i think it was inevitable. lol

for YEARS after that dh wouldn't even touch me for fear we'd have like ten babies next time! he finally got over that!

Hey sweetie! Welcome to our club lol!

You're going to be testing on the same day as me! AF is due 6th like I said but I'm going to try and hold out until the 10th before testing..

How many dpo do you think you are?

LOL Mas! I can just imagine your DP's face when you say that to him, I think if I said something like that to my OH then he'd burst....He does this really cute "squee" thing when we talk about having children, he clenches his fists, brings them up to his chin and screws his face up whilst making a "squee" noise....Sometimes I really do wonder about him! :haha:

Hey CelticStar, Im not sure on how many dpo i am because I didnt use opks this month and i actually think I ovulate early on Cd 10 but going by when I should have o'd (cd 17)I am 8dpo,So confusing lol

Af is due between the 1st and no later then the 5th but Im to scared to see a bfn so im wait til the 10th to test unless i cant wait lol

:haha: That is funny! My DP just says "don't even go there, when I talk "litter", he says one is good but two would be ok too, anymore and I think he would probably be soooo scared he would be useless! He is very supportive though, even though I have been trying his patience this month with my moods!!:blush: Not many of my friends hubbies would be quite so into this like him. We dont have any multiples in my family, except a distant cousin of my mums. So, it prob won't be an issue, I just want one:baby: that is healthy and if I get more, well that is ok too.:winkwink:

Baby dust to all of us testing in early Oct:dust:

I am supposed to go for beta on the 3rd of Oct, they say 12 dpiui.

Welcome Sweetie!

Hi there ladies ...... can I join too ... Im 3dpo ... getting some cramps ..... good luck to everyone :dust:

Hey littlepeps, welcome to the gang :D Baby dust right back at you, I'll keep my fx'd that this is a lucky time for all of us! :dust:

I'm getting really bad cramps over my left ovary, I don't normally have this so am hoping it's a good sign!

I've also just realised that my ticker is letting the world know that I'm a farty pants today...Remind me why I have that ticker there? LOL!

I've just shown my OH my last post.....He's laid next to me in bed in fits of giggles due to me being a windy bottom :blush:

lol .. just dont waff the quilt about and he will he ok !!!! :haha:

Good point...I'll just sit here with the laptop frozen in place.....He might look at me a bit funny but at least he won't get gassed :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->