The 'I start a diet every January,this year I'm sticking to it' Thread

why not sweetie? :kiss:

oooh well you can carry on your journey here? :flower:

xx

:happydance: Well i'm eating pizza which i took ages persuaded to eat and green beans :dohh:

:lol: i'm being so naughty!

:) I wish i still did dance that kept me in good shape! FX'd that i can shift these stones tho :) you've gone so well

I need to loose weight, keep gaining and loosing the same 7-8lbs!!! Argh!!! Will weigh in on mon too. I am buying a wii off my friend, in the new year, anyone know what games/workout are any good, and what i need to do them??wii fit board thingy????? I am clueless when it comes to computer games!!!

xxxxx

May I join this group. I am so ready to get this going but also know how important it is to have support. Don't really want to talk about it with DH or my friends. Thanks!

Thanks! I am excited to get to know you gals!!

me too! i am a loner :rofl: i have no friends! xx

Aw, i`ll be ya friend :)

Just dragged OH round the block for a quick walk, soooooooooooo cold brrrr!!!! xxxx

at this time! yayyy :) Hi topsy :hi:

Hehe :) can`t sleep :wacko: Got OH now snoring one side and the cat the other!!! You following any special diet? I am not, going to cal count and kinda do my own thing!!! plus add some exercise, am starting hula hooping with a friend mid Jan, should be a laugh, i will prob make a right idiot of myself :haha:

me too! minus the hula hooping, i walk, wii fit, the biggest loser, trampoline :lol: i already count calories! i just need to up my excercise x

I need to loose weight, keep gaining and loosing the same 7-8lbs!!! Argh!!! Will weigh in on mon too. I am buying a wii off my friend, in the new year, anyone know what games/workout are any good, and what i need to do them??wii fit board thingy????? I am clueless when it comes to computer games!!!

xxxxx

The EA Active is a great workout, it's hard but it really does work your body! I recently got the Wii fit plus and it seems good for balance and yoga moves (haven't had much chance to play with it yet) and My Personal Coach (first edition as I heard the second one isn't any good) which looks like a good workout as well though I've not had a chance to play it either :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->