• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 'I start a diet every January,this year I'm sticking to it' Thread

What day are we weighing in on? Monday gets my vote as it's the start of a new week and encourages us to be good over the weekend :lol:

over last 11 months saturday works best, monday is worse for me lol.

Suppose tomorrow is January 1st and is a Saturday :)

yeah, my cheat day saturday so weigh in before that, thats why mondays never worked lol.

My apologies for not updating sooner-I have just got out of hospital with Harvey-will get all the details on now.xx

Can i join you ladies please?, i really need to start losing weight. I have to stop blaming LO now!. I've got the original and the Wii fit plus to use and of course my legs pushing LO around!!. realistically i have 2.5 to 3 stone to lose.

Aw, hope your little man is ok?? Sending him hugs xxx

I am starting tomorrow :) or today now :) OH just had munches and sitting here eating rubbish, but that's cause he drank tonight, I drove so had appletizer all night!!!

Come on girls we can do it :) xxxx

right have updated the first post,could the people with nothing next to their name,let me know the details? thanks :)
If I have missed anyone,let me know :)

Thanks to the people who asked after Harvey-he was in hospital with Bronchiolitis :(
xx

Count me in, though not sure how long i'll be in here for as im already detoxing :lol:

Start weight - 9st 4lbs
Aiming to lose - 11lbs

Thankies :flower:

I've been trying to shift this last stone + for awhile now. I've lost just over 2 stone and I realllly want to be done now!

Morning!!!

I have just got up, so my 1st day is going well.

Currently drinking hot water, lemon and ginger!!!

Polo, how long are you doing your detox for?

xxxxx

Topsy, green and White tea are good for weight loss and stop water rentention and bloating. I don't like either so take green tea tablets which is more concentrated anyway :)

AV ive heard sooooo many people say the last stone or so is the worst to lose!! Very true for me anyway because i have so little to lose.

I hate green tea :sick:

Topsy, i'll probably be on this detox for 10 - 14 days, nothing too major.

Oh, I have some green and white tea in the cupboard, might drink some of that today ;) I actually don`t mind the taste!! Maybe i am just weird :)

Good luck with the last stone girls xxx

Oh good luck with your detox polo. I have tried to do a liquid detox, but only lasted a day!!

I am going to try and drink 2l of water a day, in some form or another, can I count the green tea in that or do you think, it will have to be just plain water??

xxx

I would imagine it counts toward your daily 2ltrs, well i would count it ;)

I'll weigh in and let you know my details on Monday.Hope thats ok? x

Count me in on this if thats ok! :thumbup: Am getting some scales this afternoon so will weigh myself and update later :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->