The inbetweenies!!

Hi Danielle!

I have pcos too! It took us 16months ttc Jacob and that's when I found out I had it. I found out in aug 11 that I had it then fell pregnant 2 months later.... How have ur cycles been since havin marella? Mine were fab 28-32 days for the last 9-10 months but this months cycle is a nightmare I'm 15 days late!! Was really hoping it had sorted itself out :(

How is everyone today! I've been enjoying a day off with my little man :) its been really warm tho! Jacob has wat seems to be a prickly heat rash! If it doesn't go within a few days I'll take him to the docs to get it checked x

Can I join in?

I'm Danielle, I have a baby girl marella who was one last Friday! I was very emotional the whole birthday weekend, as was my husband. I got married at Christmas 2009. I love anything and everything crafty or readable! I also have pcos and It took 6 months to fall pg with marella, after being told I would never naturally fall pg :) were currently in discussions about when we're going to ttc a brother or sister for rel, we're not seeing eye to eye :)

Welcome!

I love the name Marella, very unique! Wow, baby number 2...im jeleous!

Weve decided to start trying at the end of this year!x:happydance:

Thanks for complimenting rels name, it's nice to hear as I have had a lot of "stick" about it in the past :)

The jury is still out on whether we TTc number two very soon or not. I seem to change my mind daily!

Hi Danielle!

I have pcos too! It took us 16months ttc Jacob and that's when I found out I had it. I found out in aug 11 that I had it then fell pregnant 2 months later.... How have ur cycles been since havin marella? Mine were fab 28-32 days for the last 9-10 months but this months cycle is a nightmare I'm 15 days late!! Was really hoping it had sorted itself out :(

How is everyone today! I've been enjoying a day off with my little man :) its been really warm tho! Jacob has wat seems to be a prickly heat rash! If it doesn't go within a few days I'll take him to the docs to get it checked x

I'm sorry to say that since having rel im having a lot of problems. I was 3 weeks late for my last and then had 2 periods in 2 weeks. I'm having a lot more pain than I ever had before being pregnant. :( it hasn't agreed with me and it makes me worry about my fertility for number 2. I also have a lot more period related symptoms now as well. Are you a member of soul cysters? It's a really good pcos website with loads of info and support :)

Hi everyone. We have had sun today, shock horror! :haha: So we have played in the garden, went for a walk and had a little shot on Bella's trike.
I'm going to take her to the doctor tomorrow, she has had a cough and a really bogey (sorry) nose and tonight she has been batting at her left ear so I'm worried she has an infection. Poor little mite. Maybe that's why she hasn't been sleeping well for the last week.
I hope everyone has had a nice day.

x

Lovely sun here too and fair dos to T he's not had heat rash or anything. He seems to cope pretty well... whilst slathered in spf 50 :haha:

We had a chippy dinner and spag bol this evening :)

Hi all :)
Been off graduating at my old uni so not been online for couple days...

Someone mentioned naps? James has one nap about 1-2hrs after waking usually, then sometimes has another 1-2 naps across the day. Each one is only 30-40mins but increasingly in his cot - woohoo! Not on me all the time.
He doesn't generally STTN, but had a run of it over the weekend so who knows...

Happy birthday to all the one year olds! Can't believe our baby will be one soon. I'm planning a Very Hungry Caterpillar themed party and even gonna have a bash at making a novelty cake... :)

James drinks water out a sippy cup, havent tried milk from one yet and still undecided whether to continue bf much beyond one.

Gorgeous weather here and will try to do something home based tomorrow, after trekking across the country the last two days :)

Hey mistyscott congrats on the graduation :)

How's everyone today!! Weather is still baking here! Any of ur little ones got a heat rash? Jacob's covered in one x

Oh you're so lucky having so much nice weather! It's rained all day here :( definitely no heat rash lol

Livvy's getting so close to walking now, today she "walked" all the way across the living room and down the length of the hallway and most of the way back again with her push-along walker, she stood up unaided for about 3 seconds and tried to cross a gap of about a foot between me and her Daddy (she fell over but at least she's got the idea what she needs to do!)

I can't wait for her to start walking properly, I know she'll be even more of a handful but I just want her to get rid of all this frustration!

Are anyone else's LOs still learning to walk? How are they getting on with it?

xx

Lola is smothered in heat rash but it doesn't see to b bothering her.ive come to the conclusion that I must just b a moaner,I moaned for the sun to come and now it's here I'm moaning its to hot lol I like about 18degrees not bloody 30 lol it's meant to b thundering and raining all day tomoro and I'm already moaning that the suns going :wacko:

Lola also had her one year jabs today.i honestly don't see why they can't just put all vaccines in one jab,why 3?

Also I asked dh to watch her this morning after her bath,she was just in her towel eating breakfast so I went to wash up.came back and asked if he had been watching,to which he replied, "of course I bloody have" so I said "then why the hell is there a massive turd in the middle of the room" lol no leaving the nappy off on daddies watch anymore :rofl: xx

Also I asked dh to watch her this morning after her bath,she was just in her towel eating breakfast so I went to wash up.came back and asked if he had been watching,to which he replied, "of course I bloody have" so I said "then why the hell is there a massive turd in the middle of the room" lol no leaving the nappy off on daddies watch anymore :rofl: xx

:rofl:

T reacts really well to the heat and doesn't get heat rash thankfully! He always comes out in a rash when my OH kisses him though (he often has stubble).

T started crawling today too :happydance:

RE walking, he's taking steps if I hold his hands but can't even stand alone yet.

Well done Thomas! :)

I can't comment on the heat rash as it's not hot enough here, well it's warm (ish) but wet mostly! :)

Bella had been walking for about a month now and she is getting pretty good. I even let her walk outside now (without me having to hold on to the back if her).

Well Bella has an ear infection so I'm wondering if that is why she hasn't been sleeping good at night. If it is because of that, I feel terrible that I hadn't noticed something was wrong sooner. Hopefully the medicine works and she is feeling better soon.

Oh, and mummy2lola, hilarious! I would never let DH forget that one! :)

x

Hi ladies,

I know my lo is a little younger than yours (10 months next week) but any chance I can join? I feel like babyclub is a bit irrelevant in the most part these days as most threads are about younger babies than mine but we are nowhere near ready for toddlers yet! :) xx

Hello Kizzy! :wave: Of course you can join in!

Has Jake's heat rash cleared up now Sian? James didn't get one but hasn't slept well the last few nights with the heat. Luckily it's a bit cooler today.

Hey guys sorry I've been AWOL, been in work and to visit my besties little man today. He's only 5 days old :) so so broody!!!

Jakeys rash is still there kath :( Not as bad but I'm hoping with the cooler weather it'll go!
I know this heat is awful during bite times it's do stuffy

How's everyone doing?

Welcome to the group kizzy :) xx

So guys it was my little mans 1st birthday yesterday! I felt so emotional and had a couple of tears but was so proud of him, he was such a good boy.

We took him out on his new trike and then went out for lunch and then spent the afternoon in the pool and sandpit! He had such a lovely day.

And tomorow is his big party with all my family and friends coming, cant wait!

Hope everyone is ok and loving the weather!xxxx

Happy 1st Birthday to Leo :)

Hope he has a lovely party tomorrowx

Hey where is everyone?? Very quiet in here.

What's everyone been up to today? I've been out shopping and got Jacob his next size shoes from Clarks he's a 4f now!! Managed to get the last pair of 4f shoes in the sale do they were £16 instead of £32! Bargain :)

Jacobs rash is still there. If its not gone soon then I think I'm gonna take him to the docs for them to check him over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->