The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

o wow twins,from what i can gather twins dont come up for psychics good luck hun

Is that good or bad...afraid to ask! There are several sets on twins on my father's side, but none on my mom's side. We'll see if Jenny gets this one!

Af arrived today :( my reading did say from a cycle that starts in June so we'll see for this month lol

Hows you Hun?

astellamom - goodluck hun :)

I just ordered my reading from Jenny Renny so I wonder if she will match with my other 2 predictions that did match

I will get in 3 days and will update as soon as I do :thumbup:

Af arrived today :( my reading did say from a cycle that starts in June so we'll see for this month lol

Hows you Hun?

my af started yesturday,so wrong for me i guess

Hows you Hun?

my af started yesturday,so wrong for me i guess

I'm sorry! It is fun to get the readings, but it stinks when they are wrong. No matter how much you tell yourself you aren't going to believe it, it is still in the back of your head! Let's pray for July! I also see that you have August predictions...so do I so maybe that is our month!!

Still waiting on my Jenny Renny reading! I ordered it Monday so I am hoping it comes tonight or tomorrow morning :shrug:

i ordered a jenny renny reading to day cant wait to see what she has to say. I was wondering what or who psychic123 was as ive seen them alot on people signatures x

Hi all, not been much of a poster but been lurking for a while, have had 3 miscarriages in the last year all early 5 7 and 8 weeks, have a daughter and been ttc for over a year now. Have had a reading from psychic 123, shes called gail been reading up on her on a few other foruums and she seems to be pretty accurate, she said she see's a conception for me in august so time will tell, have also done a jenny renny reading tuesday but still waiting for that.

Thought I'd add my reading from last year, if that's ok?!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of November from a cycle that begins in October. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the 30th of July 2011 and the 4th of August 2011.

Well, my BFP prediction was absolutely spot on as my cycle began 25th October and I got my BFP on 21st November. I'm definitely having a boy (it's been confirmed 4 times!) and the EDD is out, but only just- my original EDD was 1st August but was then brought forward to 27th July, so only a couple of days different. She did pretty well, all in all :)

I got my psychic123 prediction yesterday and it said I was going to get my BFP in August and have a boy. This was the same as Jenny's except Jenny said I was going to have twin boys. We shall see!

I got my psychic123 prediction yesterday and it said I was going to get my BFP in August and have a boy. This was the same as Jenny's except Jenny said I was going to have twin boys. We shall see!

It is quite exciting when they match isn't it :thumbup: my 2 predictions matched for 2012 but then one said a boy for 2013 and one said twins a boy & girl 2013 so I am wondering if sometimes they cannot pick up twins as mentioned before?? :shrug:

I received my Jenny Renny reading and it says as follows:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of October from a cycle that begins in the end of September/beginning of October. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of July 2012 - specific reference to the 6th and 9th

This is crazy as it matches with my other 2 predictions also being:

PsychicStar - 2012 Girl (BFP late Aug early Oct 2011)
Psychic123 - 2012 Girl (BFP Dec 2011)

Can this be a sign or just coincidence????

:wacko:

I received my Jenny Renny reading and it says as follows:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of October from a cycle that begins in the end of September/beginning of October. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of July 2012 - specific reference to the 6th and 9th

This is crazy as it matches with my other 2 predictions also being:

PsychicStar - 2012 Girl (BFP late Aug early Oct 2011)
Psychic123 - 2012 Girl (BFP Dec 2011)

Can this be a sign or just coincidence????

:wacko:

How exciting! Maybe both of us will be lucky since they matched! I was a little thrown as well with a prediction of twins. I guess anything is possible on fertility meds!!

Good luck AStellarmom I hope you get your BFP soon and your predictions are right :hugs:

Lots and Lots of BABY :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

goodluck everyone :D fingers crossed they all come true :D

she was wrong for me I came on a week ago and she predicted i would get my bfp in July from a cycle that starts in June x

Just got one:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that began in July. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of April 2012 - specific reference to the 30th and 19th.

Will be able to update at the end of the month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->