The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Did she not say a June bfp?that's what she predicted for me.what's really weird is the cycle i am on would be spot on with what she has said as i would be due beginning of march but i would be taken in about a week early for a section .which would make both dates correct

Erm that I would get a bfp in june with a cycle that begins that month but that's not possible as I would be ovu'ing about a few days before :shrug:

:dohh:sorry yes u did tell me,i suppose u wont have to wait too long to find out

eek! fingers crossed we both get our predicted bfp's :D

How do you get a hold if her to do a reading???

Thanks so much! I just emailed her. I'll post on here her prediction as soon as I get it! :)

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the 1st of April 2012 and the 22nd of March 2012.

I decided to get a reading for the heck of it and got it back today. Jenny said
that my BFP would come in August from a cycle that looks to begin around the start of that month with twin boys! EDD/birth date is referenced the 10th of May and the 14th of April 2012.

o wow twins,from what i can gather twins dont come up for psychics good luck hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->