The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Here is my prediction Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that began in May. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of February 2012 - specific reference to the 15th and 26th.
I will keep you posted if she is right or not <3

i also got 1 today it reads

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that began in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the 27th of February 2012 and the 6th of March 2012.

fingers crossed brooke,very simlar readings but i'm just at the beginin of my cycle

Thank you mamadonna :) good luck to you too! we werent even trying this month because my daughters bday is feb 16th and sons is feb 25th I just O'd before i though i was gonna. We BD'd cd 9 and 10 and i O'd on cd 13 so who knows ;) the days she referenced are one day before my daughters bday and one day before my sons

oh its possibly gonna be a very expensive feb for then.dtd 2 days b4 o could well work,the little swimmers would have been lying waiting

good luck girls :) well i dunno about my cycle prediction now as it read

"Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins that month. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of March 2012 - specific reference to the 12th and 13th" so the thing is my cycle started this month (May) so god knows lol she was right with my little girl though so fingers crossed for you both :D

according to my app it'll be CD1 on the 19th June :shrug: but I would'nt ovu until the beginning of July :shrug:

its all so confusing LOL

hmm they have known to be a little out, but i suppose we have to take them with a pinch of salt,i'm only getting excited because i have had 3 very similar readings only 1 said boy

hehe thats what i think :) although its kinda hard when another reading was right lol i'm just gonna go with the flow and hope for the best LOL

what readings have you had done?

Jenny and Cheri were both spot on with my last pregnancy, 3 years ago. Jenny actually gave me my reading in my 2ww and said I was currently pregnant! A few days later I got my BFP! So since they were both right last time, I contacted them about 6 months ago.

Jenny said this-
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June 2011 from a cycle that begins in May 2011. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of February 2012 - specific reference to the 20th and 28th.

Jennifer

I was hoping they were wrong, and it would be this cycle, but nope. So this coming cycle that I'm about to start any day now, is the one she predicted. Cheri's reading lined up with Jenny's also. The dates anyway, but Cheri says boy, Jenny said girl.

This is mine, just bumping it up, if it's true, I'll get my BFP next week. We'll see.

wow year later and people still posting on here jenny didnt get my prediction right she prected id conceive in june but i did in april

hehe thats what i think :) although its kinda hard when another reading was right lol i'm just gonna go with the flow and hope for the best LOL

what readings have you had done?

i had a reading off sandra and another 1 which i cant remember the name of but i can ask someone on here,it was a fertility spell plus reading all saying around the same time for conception and birth

I got my BFP today at 8dpo wasnt supposed to test til june but couldnt resist JENNY WAS RIGHT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->