The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

phew - i guess i have to learn to b patient lol!

That's good! I'm just saying that it does say it can take up to 48 hours just so everyone doesn't panic.

I wasnt sure where this Jenny Renny is so time difference could be reason it takes longer for some hey! or she was at her physic station when I sent it LOL!

I don't believe in this at all so why have I just sent her $8.00 for a reading? :rofl:

I don't believe in this at all so why have I just sent her $8.00 for a reading? :rofl:
It's prob a load of nonesense so why am i worryin that she's still not got back to me lol x

Hiya anymore girls want to add their Jenny Renny readings let me know and I shall add you to the front page:flower:

okies mine was in the other thread?? here it is..........

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of September 2010 from a cycle that begins in August 2010. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of May 2011 - specific reference to the 17th and 10th.

why is mine the furthest away :( lol!! xx

i sent my email before bed time so i wouldnt keep checking lol went to bed checked my email the next day and had the reply xx

Just sent mine. Will update you when i get my reading. it will be interesting as i went to see a tarot card reader about 2 weeks ago and she didn't say when but she told me my first born would be a girl.
Every hand we dealt i always bought the baby card up... hehe :p
xx

Just sent mine. Will update you when i get my reading. it will be interesting as i went to see a tarot card reader about 2 weeks ago and she didn't say when but she told me my first born would be a girl.
Every hand we dealt i always bought the baby card up... hehe :p
xx

I'm going to one tonight and I am nervous but excited all rolled into one! lol

It was really really good! I took a tape and she recorded it and i am always listening to it! She gave me the courage to quit my crappy job and get a better one! 3 weeks left at crappy job then im off to new exciting things!! hehe x

what a gud idea this is mine:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begin in June 2010. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 20th and 29th.

morning ladies :hi: well I still haven't received my reading from miss jenny as of yet. how is everyone today? hope all is well for you lovely ladies. I am doing pretty good just waiting for a reading to show up. :haha: thanks missy for making the update page.:thumbup:

Hi girls I did some jenny research this morning been few posts about her on different websites one website was warning girls against using her site

I also read about a girl called cherri22 on a site and some girls who had readings from her actually had a positive outcome

Hi girls I did some jenny research this morning been few posts about her on different websites one website was warning girls against using her site

did they say why they a warning girls against her site? now i am a little nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->