The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of October from a cycle that begins in September. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of July - specific reference to the 1st and 5th.

Jennifer

Did any of you ladies pay for this???

I didn't:shrug::shrug::shrug: I still got a reply though!!

I just filled out the form without paying....:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

REALLY!? loool im gonna try =P

haha sent mine off without paying wonder if it will work =P

Mine didn't have a year either and I have to say (and feel ridiculous for saying this) I'm gutted!! I really wanted to take this with a pinch of salt.......here's mine

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that begins in April. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February - specific reference to the 1st and 11th.

That would make mine in a years time cos I'm on CD4 so no chance i can get preggo in the next 3 days!!! AAARGH!!

Oops just read it properly!! Now I wanna believe in it ha ha ha! Next month then wahoo, assuming she does mean this year!! Maybe after getting a massive rush of orders from us she didn't have time to add the year :rofl:

Can ya add mine Missy??

Linny when did you send yours off? I still havent heard anything.
How come she started to do dates then stopped!? Has anyone emailed back asking for the dates?

Linny when did you send yours off? I still havent heard anything.
How come she started to do dates then stopped!? Has anyone emailed back asking for the dates?

I ordered mine about 6pm last night and got a reply around 3.30 this afternoon! Yeah i thought i was the only one without a year till i caught up on this thread so don't know why some have years and some don't. Its probably a load of old rubbish anyway :wacko:

I told myself not to be silly and waste my money..... but I caved in and here's mine:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March - specific reference to the 19th and 31st.

Here's mine:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that begins in April (though, there is the possibility this if for this year, I feel more strongly that the pregnancy takes place this time next year). The pregnancy shows a twins - identical twin boys....and their EDD looks to be around the 2nd of February, with a birth taking place around the 18th of January.

Jennifer

hello ladies well jenny finally sent mine today and here it is......

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the end of July/beginning of August from a cycle that begins in July. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the 7th of April and 28th of March.

I didn't get a year either so who knows!!!! I guess we will just have to see what happens!!!!

Here's mine:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that begins in April (though, there is the possibility this if for this year, I feel more strongly that the pregnancy takes place this time next year). The pregnancy shows a twins - identical twin boys....and their EDD looks to be around the 2nd of February, with a birth taking place around the 18th of January.

Jennifer

wow tasha! do you have the twin gene in your family?

Hahah, for me she said she feels more strongly for next year...
I guess it's ok to go back to the gym!

And to answer your question xLuciax we both have a bunch of twins in the family, not identical though.
Btw how will I tell them apart?

Hahah, for me she said she feels more strongly for next year...
I guess it's ok to go back to the gym!

And to answer your question xLuciax we both have a bunch of twins in the family, not identical though.
Btw how will I tell them apart?

wow this sounds really promising! she said it could be this year though! =) imagine is shes actuaally right first one to be predicted twins

I got my reading that bfp will come end of may beginning June with edd feb and a boy xxx we'll see what happens!

exciting klcuk3 cant wait to see if jenny is right about the May bfp's

So if there's no year at all i guess it means this year, next year or in ten years time when we'll have forgotten all about this reading LOL!!

I saw a woman who uses playing cards a few years back and everything about my family and past she talked about was spot on. I wasn't even tinking about ttc when I last saw her but i did ask if she could see children and she said not in my near future (it was about 6yrs ago!) but when the time was right it would be a girl! Jenny said a boy ooooh wonder who's right!!

Well here's mine...but it does not list a year at all?? Did everyone else have the years in theirs?

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that begins around the start of that month. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of May - specific reference to the 5th and 12th.

Yeah mine had the year. Did u email her to ask her why no year? x

well I wasn't going to do this, but I couldn't help myself. This is my reading:
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the end of May/beginning of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the 17th of February and the 27th of January.

Jennifer

I have emailed her to ask what year xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->