The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

I was told July too, thats why I'm all confuzzeled... lol

Great PMA Missymoomoo glad your doing well :)

I'm not too bad!

I'm not ceeeeeeertain, its a teeny bit possible I suppose... but I've not had my first AF, and hubby has been pulling out MOST of this month as we agreed to wait one cycle... not impossible, but AF is due saturday so we'll soon know! I don't have cramps but I do have a bit of a dodgy tummy! lol

ooh this is the thing really - my MC bleed started on april 30th, and I told her that, and she said my BFP would come from a cycle starting in april...hmmmm

Bloating is a good sign!! woohooo I hope your get your BFP girliy ;)
I've had that too, with a higher body temp as well... woohooo

hi girls just to let you know the witch arrived so im out for another month :cry:

I got my Jenny Renny Reading this morning...... Here is what it says:
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of October from a cycle that begins that month. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of July 2011 - specific reference to the 11th and 14th.

Im bloated too today lol. And really bad tum tum. I feel positive because I went to 9 Psychics in total and 4 said Jun and 5 said July. So I keep thinking either June or July x

I'm going to borrow some PMA and say it WILL happen, veryyyyy soon!

The Green Witch is on the case too with me. lol. She is picking out a stone for a pendant. Said she would meditate for me too whilst choosing it. I can't wait to receive it. Since I received the Fertility Bracelet I've felt different. I put it on right away and the only time I take it off is in the shower. I go to bed with it on, I :sex: with it on, I play squash with it on, I cook with it on. Well you get the message. I HAVE EVEN KISSED IT!!! HAHA I am Very positive!!! Very very positive!!!!!! With the 2 spells she has cast for us and the Pendant to come I KNOW I WILL GET PREGNANT!

I have had 3 courses of Acupuncture this month too and he is working on my womb. It was amazing last session he put pulses through my feet and my ear to my brain. Yes all sounds very weird but was a wonderful relaxing feeling. I have started to eat lots of Pumpkin Seeds. If you google Pumpkin Seeds you will see why lol.

JUNE/JULY JUNE/JULY JUNE/JULY - PMA PMA PMA:baby::baby::baby::baby:

she said it would be a bfp in june from a cycle starting in may so this cycle will be her last chance to be right. im a little tearful tonight but believe im gonna be :sex: and using the softcups to try and proove her right :hugs:

Oh and I have been drinking lots of full fat Cravendales milk lol and exercising daily lol

You got any symptoms Strawberry?

ive not been sympotom spotting to be honest but right now i actually cant think of anything except a bit more cm after ov then usual but i had this last cycle too and bloated but i come and go on that so im not really expecting anything to be honest i had loads of symptoms last month and wasnt preg so not syptoms might be a good thing lol but never know im just really nervous for the next cycle!!! as the next 2 cycles i could get my bfp by the predictions i have an af start in june and another start the last day of june so it could be any from a cycle that starts in june!! eeeeeek so il know in july!! which covers gails 6 -8 weeks and cheri saying july as that would be month i found out in

Im bloated too today lol. And really bad tum tum. I feel positive because I went to 9 Psychics in total and 4 said Jun and 5 said July. So I keep thinking either June or July x

Nine!!! And I thought I was bad :wacko:
Erm, did you tell hubby what you were paying for? he he

Oh Cool Strawberry so you have many positives there. Don't get nervous just bd bd bd lol. xx

Nvr2late - Yeah he knows I'm a lil crazy tho hehe but he did urge me to stop at the 9th one hehe

OK, looked up pumpkin seeds and can't find anything related to babymaking! C'mon, spill the beans!

yeah will just get bd bd bd!! funnily enough this month and the next 2 falls on times where i could get a bfp my oh works nights and has saturday and tuesday night off!! well my fertile period falls over these days aswell and makes it easier to bd!! its like it a fate with this whole gail and jenny and cheri thing but we shall see!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->