The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Was the psychic well known. I had one with 2 Kent women who were excellent and yesterday I had one with the Maidstone lady who has great reputation and said stuff about my lovely OH about his mum and his nan that was VERY ACCURATE. She sees I will be pregnant within 8 months. x I also have had a reading of John Starkey but he was no good. I got angry with his reading. It was like he was reading off a script. He also has no testamonials so it figures! hes crap lol

Brillbride - Hey you! Hi there and yes yes keep up the PMA you will get your bfp in June like Jenny said. xxxxxx:flower::flower::flower::happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup:

:haha: yes, I think we covered the bd! Just about. My chart is also different to all my previous cycles....... so maybe.......

Watch this space........................... :rofl:

Has anyone had a reading from Sandra Gibbs? she was reccomended to me and i have been intouch with here the last few days her readings are £3 she has great feedback and a lovely web site she is just in general a lovely person. She picked up on a lot off things for me and she sees Nov/Dec a bfp for me which could not be better as we have put off ttc for a little while.
here is my reading from her.

Ok what i feel i'm going to do here is give you what i pick up on generally , and then chose 3 cards to see where things are going for you both.

i want to mention utter frustration in a sense, also desperation in some senses, not in a bad way, just that you are very very desperate and ready now to have a baby, more that ready i feel , i want to mention where you have not to write things off and never should always keep up the positivity and know that there are ways around things. I want to mention you looking for information linked to the inns and outs of something, i feel you have both been looking in to things deeper in a sense, to see what you can do to help things move forwards as well, i want to mention sperm testing, now i'm not a doctor or anything , but i feel that this is something you have done or will to rule things out , although i don't see any issues there , i want to say where i feel more drawn to you , although i don't feel is a medical condition, again i'm not a doctor i have to state, but i feel that its more down to stress with you , tension around your head area i feel as well, and i also want to mention a dodgy stomach in a sense, some unsettlement there as well, i want to mention that things run around your head a lot you always have thing on your mind, and the baby part is at the fore front , i feel that you have to put it on the back burner in a sense, don't spend too much time worrying, although its hard, but i feel when it comes down to you and your partner spending time together trying for a baby you have to concentrate on you both , clear your mind, have fun , relax, and don't think of things as i job or to get a certain result, i feel you have to take some of the pressure off of yourself, don't blame yourself for things not happening as fast as you want.ok i want to mention the months of november / december , i want to mention that i feel drawn to a baby boy with you , dark haired

The first card i have chosen is The dragons duel
This is showing me where you battle with yourself alot , alot of inner conflict , and blaming yourself is what i keep picking up, i want to mention where you have to move away from that in a sense.Ok i also want to mention a choice that you may have to make, now i don't feel this is negative but i feel its linked to baby.

The second card is The ice queen
This is showing me where you bottle alot up, i feel that you keep alot inside, i want to also mention thoughts or ideas you have had about other options linked to children that you haven't talked about but have though about in some senses, i want to say that you have alot of love to give a child and you will most definitely have that chance.

The last card is The diamond Dreamer
This is showing me where you will be prosperous but its true wealth , not in a material sense, but more in a natural sense, i feel you will be very very happy soon, as i want to say that things have been getting you pretty down recently and you are just looking for help and reassurance now which you will have.

Hello all

I thought you may like to add my Jenny reading and outcome to the charts. I had a reading about two weeks ago which said:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 1st and 6th.

Well, Jenny was only 1 day out as my cycle started on the last day of April (not May) and I've now got a BFP!

joyjumper--congrats --fab news

hi missy moo--yea im totally keeping up the PMA!!xx

:yipee: Joyjumper - congrats

Jenny wasn't out by much :)

Hello all

I thought you may like to add my Jenny reading and outcome to the charts. I had a reading about two weeks ago which said:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 1st and 6th.

Well, Jenny was only 1 day out as my cycle started on the last day of April (not May) and I've now got a BFP!

Oh how cool is that!!! Adding now on the double and CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :baby::baby::baby:

joyjumper--congrats --fab news

hi missy moo--yea im totally keeping up the PMA!!xx

Me too Brillbride :hugs:

hiya i seen the acora last year but not a lot came true that he said. then i seen steve holbrook last week he was amazing he knew loads of stuff that even my fiance didnt know. so fingers crossed one of them has it right and i get my angel soon. i am due af anytime

My reading still hasnt turned up. Getting bored of waiting!

xxx

Mags when did you ask for it? Mine took 26 hrs, I was checking my email every 5 mins!

Congrats Joyjumper :happydance:

I finally got my reading from Cheri, man its a long one too, only thing is what she predicts she is not sure if its conception of this May or born in May GRRR and from the way things have been I think I am now... "crossing fingers" She says a BOY!! like Jenny said.. Every one else said a Girl :( my gf said TWINS a Boy and Girl

They show you with a BOY and they relate him to MAY so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in. :happydance: even though I've been told a GIRL... GRRR Guess we'll see, Now I'm more terrified to take a HPT now!!

Mags when did you ask for it? Mine took 26 hrs, I was checking my email every 5 mins!

23.15 hours ago! Haha. Im like that... I bet it comes and gives some rediculous in the future date then I will be gutted!

xxx

or it'll be like mine and say "now" when its not really going to happen now is it??? atleast one in the future gives you something to look forward to!

Oh I feel really happy today and positive thanks. How about you? xx You ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->