The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

she said id get mine in june from a may cycle im due af on saturday so ill let you know :)

heres mine

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 2nd and 5th.

Jennifer

:happydance:

Hello, jus popped in to say Jenny got me right! Got my BFP yesterday and she said May!!!

yay just what we needed to see!!! at least jenny isnt getting them all wrong lol!! hopefully the corrects will override the incorrects!! congratulations hun :)

Well what else is strange is she said my EDD is ref to feb 1st or 11th and I've just put my EDD in and it came up with Feb 1st!!

Weird! Maybe just a coincidence but i was on my 12th cycle of TTC so was rapidly losing hope!! GL girls, hope she gets yours right xx

Congrats! When did you have your reading done? Im waiting for mine to turn up!

xxx

Thanks, I had mine done about three or four weeks ago! FX'd for you hun x x

hi girls as some of you may know i had a 6 week MC 2 days ago--Jenny predicted June--but i found out on the 5th of may that i was pregnant from a cycle in April

anyhow im hoping that Jenny might still be right and to top it off I received another reading from an excellent psychic saying JUNE-- so as soon as I stop bleeding we are going to start TTC ASAP and I cant wait..Havent BD in soo long now as was afraid of MC!!

just keeping u all informed and a big hi to Missy moo!!!:baby::baby::baby:xx

:hugs: So sorry to hear of your loss. Hope you get that sticky June beanie :)

Congrats Linny :happydance:

Sorry to hear about your mc brillbride :hugs: Great PMA girlie, you'll get the BPF in June... I've had so many reading and everyone says when I conceive is months apart... With me being warm the last 6 days now, I'm thinking I could be right now... Too scared to test, last time I don't remember being this warm though... :haha: GRRRR

hi girls as some of you may know i had a 6 week MC 2 days ago--Jenny predicted June--but i found out on the 5th of may that i was pregnant from a cycle in April

anyhow im hoping that Jenny might still be right and to top it off I received another reading from an excellent psychic saying JUNE-- so as soon as I stop bleeding we are going to start TTC ASAP and I cant wait..Havent BD in soo long now as was afraid of MC!!

just keeping u all informed and a big hi to Missy moo!!!:baby::baby::baby:xx

I'm sooo sorry about your loss hun..

Hey ladies

Here is my cheri prediction

Thanks for being patient with me while I got back to your reading I am seeing you with a Girl and they relate her to MAY so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

So, same month and gender as Jenny and Gail has predicted a BFP by July (although she says boy).

Well ladies, I just want you all to know that Jenny Renny was wrong for me. SO WRONG!!!!!

I didn't add my reading here because it was so depressing. Jenny said I would conceive in April of 2011 with a baby boy in December or January of 2012.

Well.... GUESS WHAT LADIES??? : BFP : this morning at 16dpo. Looks like Jenny was about a year off. No biggie. (Sorry for my sarcasm, but I think she's a scam)

Anyways, I just want to tell all the ladies who got a prolonged conception date from Jenny that there is still hope!!!

Wonderful news x congrats!!! :thumbup::baby:

hi missy can you add me please ive just got my reading and it will be interesting as i seen a psychic on friday last week who says i will be having a girl!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - around the 7th and birth previous to that - the 14th of February 2011 is shown.

ill let you know if i get a bfp after i see if the witch turns up this weekend :)

What month did the other psychic say? I WILL ADD U BTW :flower:

hi lovey, jenny was wrong for me. af got me. x

awww so sorry bless u :hugs:

heres mine

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 2nd and 5th.

Jennifer

:happydance:

Ok my lovely will add u to chart now x :thumbup:

Hello, jus popped in to say Jenny got me right! Got my BFP yesterday and she said May!!!

Hey hey I can see some celebrations in your family girlie! hehe amazing and lovely news (AFTER 12 MONTHS TOO WOW):baby::baby:

Hey ladies

Here is my cheri prediction

Thanks for being patient with me while I got back to your reading I am seeing you with a Girl and they relate her to MAY so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

So, same month and gender as Jenny and Gail has predicted a BFP by July (although she says boy).

Oh my goodness this means that your gonna conceive THIS VERY MONTH!! have you bd a lot hehe :thumbup::flower:

hiya the other psychic i saw didnt commit to when he said theres a little girl waiting in the wings for you wasnt sure what in the wings meant but accepted it. i also had 2 readings last year and one said a boy by july this year and one said pregnant with a girl by the end of the year. then i had a passing comment by someone who says they are psychic who says im pregnant with twins now haha someone has to be right sometime :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->