The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

omg i want my reading NOW after reading that lol!!!! hope i get mine soooon

Wow fantastic reading. Right I am definately getting one! hehe wish me luck hehe

Did you all purchase the Conception one? I just did it is only £3 OMG!!! Cheap or what x

This reading links in so much with the one I had from my psychic lady last week! I am feeling extremely positive now he he he!

GL ladies! I will be back tomorrow nighty nit!

he he he am back jus before i log off wanted to say worked out my conception from my sandra readin af start date would b next cycle as in when af comes beg of june whoop whoop falls in line wi other readings! Mine was £3 so cant wait to read urs ladies x

yaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!! so glad it falls with the others hunni hope mine does too as all mine say from a cycle that starts in june and that will be the 2nd june!!! eeeeeek

she contacted me not long after paying to get info not heard back yet but to be fair she sin the uk and it is nearly 11.00pm at night so might get it back tomoz

just recieved my reading some of it makes sense!!!

ok what a strong couple and a lovely loving bond , i want to mention where you partner has a great personality very funny, fun loving , very caring, affectionate and shows you a lot of attention, i want to mention though there are some differences , i feel this works well though , i want to say that you have different opinions on things and that's a good thing, variety is good , and i feel that you will be together for ever , as i just get a very strong bond there , although there may have been or will be glitches , things always work themselves out , you are both good at communicating with each other as well
okay so shes right about this he is very funny and fun loving but we havent had any fall outs yet so?

I want to mention that you haven't to hold back, if you have any questions or worries you have to ask , and i feel this with regards to the doctor, i want to mention where i keep being linked to your womb etc, and i want to mention endometriosis or where you may have worried about this due to unsettled periods, and i also see you doubling over in pain at times , i want to mention that i'm not a doctor though , i'm just giving what spirit give me x
ive never had any problems with my periods??

I want to mention where i see a gorgeous little boy, the name george seems to stand out too so keep in mind, i want to mention where i'm seeing him at playgroup at age around 3, i feel he is a very very clever little boy although i see him wearing glasses, this is nothing to worry about i don't feel , do glasses or eye issues run anywhere in the family ,. please keep in mind, i'm see strawberry blonde hair as well with this boy, and hes a very very cheeky chappy lol,
i dont know where the george comes from as i wouldnt choose it myself lol but we the glasses thing could be true i used to wear glasses and yeh i can imagine any son of my oh being very cheeky lol!!

i want to mention where im now being shown the labour , and its not as bad as you think , i feel you will work up a lot of worry about it , that when it comes to it its actually better than you expect lol , i am being given january for you as well as october, now i feel one of these will be conception and one due date, and the 18th 19th of a month will be really important as well there
Ok i'm going to chose a few cards see what's in store
First card is the word lord
This is just confirming to me that if you have any worries you have to air them, also want to mention where there is a lot of praise coming from spirit, you are a very strong girl , although you do get emotional at times , but you have to remember not to keep it all locked away , it is good to share at times.

Second card is Gaias Garden
This is showing me where what you are working towards is coming to fruition, i see you blooming, and i want to mention a craving for cornettos lol , but the chocolate bit at the bottom lol, i want to say that i feel you will be very very happy ,and again 18 is coming in so that a definite date to keep in mind x

The last card is The camel boy
This is showing me where you will get there in small steps , i feel this is linked to another current thing you have been worrying or thinking about , and its just to let you know that spirit are there with help if you feel that you need it , you can ask, i want to mention a grandmother , but also a grandfather, the gf is coming in more strongly , i feel a tall thin man, strong willed ,strict on occasion, he giving you a push forwards now, into the future in a sense.

I hope that this was ok
If you have any qs please ask
sandra
xxx

It would have to be January for conception, so that is miles away from June!! :wacko:

I think I'm gonna get some sleep and hope I have a flashing email icon on my phone in the morning! :)

yeah maybe lol but gail predicted me conceiving in october with a baby girl and having another girl a few years later so that could be the january and i might still get my june lol!! wishfull thinking!!

Tara was a free read (a lady on b&b suggested her, could have been this thread actually!) but she didnt really tell me much about a second pregnancy only that commencing 18th june I hit a 6mth lucky spot???? could this be my conception date do you think? She did tell me some stuff which were a bit relavant to me but I think it was a bit scripted and all the way through there were links and she was trying to get me to buy a read for £79 and then plaqued me with emails to buy! So to be honest I would give it a miss!

I also got a reading from Tara that said that my lucky date is June 18,2010 and that I would come into a lot of money that will last for 6mths wow

I was hoping mine would be in my inbox this morning..... No such luck :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->