The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Foxy, how long did it take for Sandra to get back to you?

Foxy she mentioned May - Do you think your already preg then? lol

Anyway this is the reply I got from Sandra

Hi hunni , someone told me that you werent 100 percent sure on getting your reading , so i am giving you the oppurtunity to have a refund if you would like
sandra
xxxx

No I don't want a refund really as it was only £3. But who told her. How strange. hmmmmm

I have not responded because I just do not understand why she would send this and who would tell her. I am happy you are all happy with yours. I am sticking with my 9 and I am keeping my positivity and moving forward now. I will not be getting anymore readings. This has taught me a lesson.

Missy - did you open your reading? (sorry if i missed it)

Mush - She sent me that on an email. Anyway since this I have emailed back and said I am confused and upset about it all and that the reason I am like this is because I don't want my mood to go negative and I am terrified of her telling me something to do this. Anyway shes responded right away and shes really nice. She told me that she would never tell me bad things and do I still want to go ahead. Well I said yes lol!!! Agrrrrhhhh I'm shit scared of what shes gonna say tho lol

All the others have given me hope and I want that feeling to go on forever. I frive on it!!! lol

got my sandra reading last night- can relate to some but not all of it

Ok shes asked me to add her on facebook, so I have haha. This is cool x

ahhaahah well done Missy!, I'm glad shes so nice - might order one myself tomorrow!

share it as soooooooooon as you get it!

Moon - Do you relate to it? x

I dont know really missy- I guess I kind of do, sounds quite depressing though doesn't it! well i've now had 4 readings and they're all different so hoping it'l put it all into perspective for me so I dont take it all so seriously!!

Are you now on a full on reading ban?:haha:

xx

sorry missy - just noticed that your having one more! :dohh: sorry thats me not looking! I've just noticed that sandras really complimentary about everyones OH's! Has anyone ever had one where she's said 'sorry to say your husbands a complete w*%ker!!!? :haha::rofl:

sorry missy - just noticed that your having one more! :dohh: sorry thats me not looking! I've just noticed that sandras really complimentary about everyones OH's! Has anyone ever had one where she's said 'sorry to say your husbands a complete w*%ker!!!? :haha::rofl:

:rofl: I'd love to see that (not wishing it on anyone - just to see the brutal honesty!)

:rofl:

I did wonder if she'd come back to me and say me and OH squabble like kids and that he does my head in! :rofl:

Never - I ordered mine last night at 9pm and got it this morning around 11.30 :)

Well heres mine and I'm over the moon with it and YES I DO RELATE TO IT. I was a tom boy when little along with my sister. We both used to climb trees and get grubby and dirty like a couple of boys. lol.

The boy sounds just like what I though our little boy would be like! Oh and she is the only one to say I will have another child after this which is something I was wondering about that the others haven't mentioned!!! hehe:thumbup:

Here it is..... I am not worried anymore!! :phew::pop::pop:

ok first of all i am getting the date of the 28th , along with the months of october and july x
Ok i want to say that you are such a lovely person , you do doubt yourself a lot , and worry far too much at times i feel, you are very sweet and caring, genuine, i want to mention where you can come across as nervous in certain situations, someone keeps saying tom boy to me , if eel that in the past you may have been a little rascal in a sense, this going back to your childhood. I want to mention a boy baby for you first of all , what i'm seeing with him is lighter brown hair, a huge cheesy grin and a little birth mark on his right elbow, just a small freckle type brown one , he's a great wee boy , very lively, bubbly, funny, i see you having a lot of fun with him as well, its as though you get to be a child again in a sense, i keep seeing him as a toddler as well in these images , and you and him having a very very close bond, i want to mention 3 years after his 2nd birthday and a link to another boy for you.Ok i also keep getting the name of gary, if this doesn't make sense at the moment anywhere around you please keep in mind for future reference , also the name of sean as well please. For babies weight im getting 7lb 8 or 8lb 7 , spirit are playing with me a bit here lol , but i do feel he will be around 7/8 so a good healthy wait, a natural birth with assistance i feel , not a lengthy one though i'm seeing quite a quick birth in a sense around 2/3 hours.

Ok what im going to do now is chose a few wee angel cards for you hunni, see what they are saying in general.

First card is The diamond dreamer
This is showing me where i want to mention although you dont have everything you want at this moment in time , i feel that you will have , now this wont be material stuff , i don't feel you are focused on that any way , i feel you care more about being happy, and making your partner and those around you happy, i feel you always strive for perfection as much as you can, you like to do the best you can, and you should never ever doubt yourself, you are a wonderful , beautiful girl.

The second card is The sacred union
This is drawing me to you and your partner, lol hes great , although on occasion can be grumpy i feel this is just down to him working hard, i want to say that he always tried his best to make you happy and vice versa , its a great match, and what i keep being told is that its a match made in heaven so spirit had helped to bring you together in a sense as well.

The third card is The Dragons Duel
This is showing me where you have or will have the world at your feet, i keep being drawn to further study or you looking into something career wise more, i want to mention that you are very caring, and i keep being drawn to nursing, counselling, something where you can help , as i feel you love to help , its in your nature in a sense. I want to mention where you have had negative days where you have felt very down, but i want to say that there is positivity around you at the moment and that will stay with you ,ok i know i mentioned months to you but i also keep getting september, this may be linked to something else so keep in mind

If you have any questions on what i said please ask
sandra
xxx

Well I just emailed jenny renny as she is offically late with my reading! Pfft.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->