The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

I don't like what she said to strawberry though Miss Foxy because if she said that to me I would be panicking!!! I have decided when I get hers Im just gonna delete it cos I just dont want any negativity around me. I am positive and will remain this way. Have you seen what Tilly in Baby Predictions (the thread that Fogger has). Tilly said she is a fake and that she has caused much upset on other baby ttc sites. agggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh. We don't need that do we !!! Im just gonna delete it without reading. Decided this!

Just thought i would let you girls know that :witch: arrived today so Jenny was wrong for me! x
Fx'd crossed that one of the others are right!
Good luck all xxx

I got a reading from that Tara to and she also told me about 18th June!! She went on about luck and money and blah blah blah.
I emailed back to say my reading was supposed to be about conception but she hasnt stated that and she sent an email to state that she will be happy to help if i become one of her clients! YEA RIGHT - I THINK NOT!!!

Yeah the others say this about Tara. Oh god why are some people this way. I am sorry about :witch: getting you the stupid fat cow. I will update the chart x

I did some research this morning on that Sandra Gibbs and she is on Bebo and Myspace and always claims to live in different places. On some she is in America and others in UK and some Scotland. hmmmmmmm very strange.

I know off people who have met sandra in person, now i am no way sticking up for her as i do not know her, However what i do no from others is tat she is very geniune. She is american but now lives in scotland. She has predicted many things for others that have been spot on. 4 off my work mates she was spot on with there predictions.

I think its a bit like every reading if we do not get the answers we do not here then we do not like it. i am guilty off this with others.

Now reguarding sandra, i had emailed her my details and asked how to pay etc as at first i just had her email address she said that it was a paypal payment i did not have paypal so i emailed her to see if i could send her the money any other way, she emailed me straight back to say not to worry she would do my reading for free.

She is very well knowing in killwining for what she does and her work with the spiritlist church and the fundraising that she does.

I just feel that sometimes its not far when people get slated as people do not like what they say.

Lets face it they all do not have a great track record look at the incorrect jenny predictions and also i to am receiving spam email from the tara one asking for more money each day.

Yes i suppose if tara had to tell me i was having a baby sooner than the rest i propbably would be gulablie and beleive her over others.

Now i was told by sandra nov/dec so a good bit away but what she said in my reading i can relate to ever bit and things that only me and oh have talked about were mentioned.

Not wanting to cause arguement but just wanted to give a bit info as to why i recommended her.

how long does it take for the sandra reading to come through? x

i did mine in the evening and i got it back the next morning around 11ish i think

Im scared that she might say something bad like she did on strawberries though and she shouldn't because shes not a doctor :-(

Missy - how about when you get it, you forward it on for someone else to have a read of first?

I think the thing is that if you don't have any physical signs of a condition, then you shouldn't read into it just from a reading. Psychic readings are very much open to personal interpretation and although she probably shouldn't have named a specific condition, perhaps she was trying to interpet something and got the wrong idea.

Who knows :wacko:

I can fully understand why you do not wish to read anything like this missy :)

I'm still waiting for mine - getting impatient now :coffee:

Hi Ladies, well all of my dates tie in and my 3rd cycle wil start if af arrives around 5th june so i fink sandra is bob on with this! Am a little unsure if i believe additional babys after number 2 but suppose something not to b ruled out? Sorry u feel a little unsure abou readin ur readin i stil think its a bit of fun but helps pma! I see it a little different sorry am of mind i would want to kno if somethin was wrong! I av lots of anxiety regards ttc and birth of my ds and we were labelled sub fertile so this plays on my mind now ?do we stil av same issues? Overall ladies i trust my heart and inner feelings and they dont often let me down x fxed hon x

Still not got mine from jenny renny and ordered on tues!! Pfft.

xx

its got to have been 48hrs now right? have you emailed her or are you giving her some time?

ooh have you checked junk mail? mine went in there!

Missy Moo Moo, the reading that appears next to my name in your list is not mine...this is my jenny renni prediction
"Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - around the 26th and the 5th of March 2011.

I tested yesterday and got a +!!! from a cicle that begun early may...yet to be confirmed with a blood test

its got to have been 48hrs now right? have you emailed her or are you giving her some time?

ooh have you checked junk mail? mine went in there!

Yeah I keep checking there too.

Its not 48 hours till 4pm but shes cutting it a bit close I think!

xxx

Missy Moo Moo, the reading that appears next to my name in your list is not mine...this is my jenny renni prediction
"Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - around the 26th and the 5th of March 2011.

I tested yesterday and got a +!!! from a cicle that begun early may...yet to be confirmed with a blood test

Awesome! CONGRATS!!!!

Got my Sandra reading back - I can really relate to it

Ok hi there emma , i want to say that when i tune in i feel that you have to take control of things in the relationship at times, you seem to be the stronger one out of both, the one that is best at making decisions, i want to say that he is a good support to you , and you both support each other in different ways in a sense, i want to mention though where i feel he is younger than you or acts younger at times, there is a sense of fun around him as well i feel.Ok i want to mention a little girl coming for you , the 3rd of a month is important, the month of may is also significant although i'm not sure which one, i want to mention that i feel you will conceive 3 times, its really strange in this reading the number 3 is being shouted at me over and over, i feel for you linked to pregnancy things will come in 3s in some sense or the number 3 will stand out to you both.Ok i want to also mention the month of december as well for you, i'm also being shown a little boy around 2-3 years after the girl is born, and then when he's around ten i see another girl. I want to say that you will get the family happens that you want , i want to say that its not a matter of if for you it is most defiantly when, i want to say that you are going to be a busy little bee lol.
Going to chose a few cards

The first card is Outdoors

This is showing me where you have to enjoy your life now , get out more , do things in a sense, i want to say that you have free time at the moment but wont soon lol.I want to say that nature is on your side though and i do see you conceiving naturally without much help, also i feel that your birth is natural , although i'm seeing things like a birthing ball and pool ,also air etc as i see you with the mask on , i want to mention 2 people around at the time of birth and also a gang from spirit lol , all sort of older people although i keep sensing a little girl in spirit as well. (I'm not sure who the little girl is).
The second card is Gift From God

Thsi is confirming your baby is coming , just relax, have patience, and be ready to receive baby , i want to say that you have either started organising for it now or will soon , as i feel you like to be ahead in a sense.

The last card is Angel therapy

This is telling me that you haven't to take on as much , don't worry so much either, if you do feel stressed or upset share it with spirit, they do listen, i feel that you are happy although do get bogged down on occasion, but there is a lot more happiness coming soon.

Woo hoo :yipee: another one that predicts May (Girl)!

Wow congrats! So did Jenny get it right then just so I know? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->