*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

Thank you! Yes it will be our first, I am so excited!

I've seen a few on their 2nd and a couple on their 4th but I know of a few on their 3rd but not sure if they are ttc in Jan or a little later....

awesmome. maybe we can be TTC buddies when the time comes? I'm Oing today CM tells me that (tmi) but DH isnt here so we cant catch the eggie :cry:

Oh well our time coming soon.

Yep! It will be here before we know it!!!

I have a doctors appt on the 1st so hopefully I will be given the green light to start ttc!! :D (had high blood pressure and a mole that has to be removed)

awesmome. maybe we can be TTC buddies when the time comes? I'm Oing today CM tells me that (tmi) but DH isnt here so we cant catch the eggie :cry:

That sounds great we could be TTC buddies and then prayfully bump buddies.

45 days til Christmas and 52 days til TTC!!! :happydance: :happydance:

But who's counting?! :D

yes we could. that would be awesome. How long do your cycles usually run for? mine are usually about 30 days. Im only asking because my cycle starts at the end of the month and it would be kinda sucky if yours was at the beginning. That would weird trying to work that out :haha:

yes we could. that would be awesome. How long do your cycles usually run for? mine are usually about 30 days. Im only asking because my cycle starts at the end of the month and it would be kinda sucky if yours was at the beginning. That would weird trying to work that out :haha:

That is funny because I am on cycle day 4 I think. I just had my period this week. LOL

You siggy pic is so cute.

thank you.

That sucks. Im on CD 18 i just O'd lol this is all backwards :haha:

That is funny because I am on cycle day 4 I think. I just had my period this week. LOL

You siggy pic is so cute.

I am on cd 4 as well
but my cycles run long

ive already bought christmas decorations.

Oh how love Christmas!!!

What kind of decorations do you put up? Last year was our first Christmas and we decorated the inside but not the outside. This year I'm hoping to talk DH into putting lights on the outside :D I love the...not sure what they're called...icesickle lights?? :shrug:

ive already bought christmas decorations.

Oh how love Christmas!!!

What kind of decorations do you put up? Last year was our first Christmas and we decorated the inside but not the outside. This year I'm hoping to talk DH into putting lights on the outside :D I love the...not sure what they're called...icesickle lights?? :shrug:

thats what they are called
DH just finished taking ours down from last year
and then willhave to put them back up soon :rofl:
ok well he took them down in july
but still
How trashy do you get?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads