*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

I can't believe it's only 3 weeks til Thanksgiving!! :D I'm just super excited for it because I am taking a full week off of work the week of Thanksgiving. It's mandatory for us to take 40 consecutive hours each year and since I'm saving my time for a baby I'm taking it that week so that I only have to take 24 since I'm getting 16 as holiday pay :D So I have 17 days til I'm off for a week!!!!! :D

I am over that Monday and Tuesday after Thanksgiving. So I can catch up on sleep.

I am taking my flex day for veterans day on my bda Dec 15 and then two vacation days to give myself an extended weekend
A mini vacation
It will give me time with no kids home to spend time w hubby and wrap presents
Right now I am thinking about ho much (not) fun its gonna be to get up at 4 am on black friday and shop (which is the only way to provide Christmas for three kids lol)

I am taking my flex day for veterans day on my bda Dec 15 and then two vacation days to give myself an extended weekend
A mini vacation
It will give me time with no kids home to spend time w hubby and wrap presents
Right now I am thinking about ho much (not) fun its gonna be to get up at 4 am on black friday and shop (which is the only way to provide Christmas for three kids lol)

You're getting up at 4? I'll be in line at Target before 3!!!! :D I don't have kids but I love saving money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

lol I love saving money but I hate being awake and exected to function more that to bf that early in the morning lol

not long at all
sorry for the previous post I tried to fix it but the site quit loading for me
blah

yeah sure laugh at me
its ok
:witch: is lurking just round the corner to get me and i am all tired but its ok
you can laugh
~sobs uncontrollably~
LOL
ok just kidding about the sobbing part
af is waiting on me though

I cannot wait! I am ready to get the Holidays over and get started!!!!! LOL I usually always dred Jan but not this year! 2011 is going to be a great year!!!!!

this is our month. DH is getting back hopefully at the end of the month and then we move to georgia and then in jan we start TTC. thats my hopeful timeline.

this is our month. DH is getting back hopefully at the end of the month and then we move to georgia and then in jan we start TTC. thats my hopeful timeline.

Oh Georgia is beautiful! We'll be state neighbors! :D

It makes it so much easier when you have a timeline.

Oh Georgia is beautiful! We'll be state neighbors! :D

Hey what state are you in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"