*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

ive already bought christmas decorations.

Oh how love Christmas!!!

What kind of decorations do you put up? Last year was our first Christmas and we decorated the inside but not the outside. This year I'm hoping to talk DH into putting lights on the outside :D I love the...not sure what they're called...icesickle lights?? :shrug:

well so far we have lights and window clings. havent bought a tree yet. waiting to do that till we get up to georgia.

ive already bought christmas decorations.

Oh how love Christmas!!!

What kind of decorations do you put up? Last year was our first Christmas and we decorated the inside but not the outside. This year I'm hoping to talk DH into putting lights on the outside :D I love the...not sure what they're called...icesickle lights?? :shrug:

well so far we have lights and window clings. havent bought a tree yet. waiting to do that till we get up to georgia.

Yeah we bought our tree the year before we got married. We went the day after Christmas and bought a $300 tree for like $50 or $75 from Target. It's really pretty. Although, last year was the first year we had actually seen it! lol We bought it without even knowing what it looked like! :haha:

I can't believe it is getting close to Christmas! Where has this year gone?

Although I won't complain about it getting close to January hehe

Exactly! I remember thinking earlier this year how January would NEVER get here! lol and now it's just around the corner!!!!! :D

My DH went out and did some shopping today
and Christmas morning my DD will be the proud owner of a PINK snuggie with furl lined sleeves that says "princess"
Its the one she wants!!!
I love my DH!!

My DH went out and did some shopping today
and Christmas morning my DD will be the proud owner of a PINK snuggie with furl lined sleeves that says "princess"
Its the one she wants!!!
I love my DH!!

Woo hoo!! Go hubs!!! :D

LOL we cheated kinda
We are having thqnksgiving dinner at his moms house and she is a terrible cook but wont let any one else take over the holidays so we made our own thanksgiving yday
Turkey, dressing, the whole sheabang!!!
It was yummy

I love Thanksgiving food.

Mom23monkies, that is funny. I would have done the samething though.

i think i like christmas dinner better. but thanksgiving is awesome. SO MUCH FOOD!!!!

lol I've always thought that Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners were the same thing... I mean, at least in mine and my dh's family, they always have the same thing at each dinner. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->