*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

QOTD
How are the holidays affecting your WTT efforts??
Are they making you more stressed out, helping yu not think about it......
How are they making YOU feel?

QOTD
How are the holidays affecting your WTT efforts??
Are they making you more stressed out, helping yu not think about it......
How are they making YOU feel?

I think the holidays are really helping us wait...just because the time is passing by so quickly and we have things that we have to do (wrap...wrap... and wrap gifts) so we don't really have that down time to reflect on the fact that we are having to wait.

As far as me... it's making it worse!! It makes me realized how badly I want to have my own child in my arms to experince the holidays. I'm really hoping that this time next year we will have a new little face to add to our Christmas cards!!! :D

LOL I have to say that I am sooo stressed about everything else that I dont have ALOT of time to stress over it
But its still lingering

making me broody lol, I want a LO to spoil and enjoy christmas together. I agree with Hodge though, its making time go reallllllly fast!

QOTD: It is making the time go by so fast.

Has everyone finished their Christmas shopping?

Yeah i agree with hodge too. Its going fast because there are little milestones to get to christmas eve, christmas day, new years then it will be the big ttc before we know it.

QOTD: It is making the time go by so fast.

Has everyone finished their Christmas shopping?

Yes! for the kids
NO for the adults
but I am off friday which is also payday and were gonna finish up then

Are you not getting paid tomorrow instead? Most businesses are doing their payroll tomorrow since just about every where will be closed tomorrow.

no the banks are open till noon on christmas eve and my company has decided that releasing payroll on thursday is just fine
One of those perks of working for cheapskates

no the banks are open till noon on christmas eve and my company has decided that releasing payroll on thursday is just fine
One of those perks of working for cheapskates

Yeah, we're open to 1 on Christmas Eve...but it seems as though all the payroll is hitting today.

I just checked my bank and unfortunatly its not there yet
I was hoping because
I found out my daughter has lice and I need to treat it today
Of course I am broker than broke because we christmas shopped
And both my boys have bronchitus and after paying for dr visits and meds.....
I am waiting to hear for the infection control nurse here to see if she has a box of treatment I can have (working in health care has its perks)
FOR the record (quit scratching your head I cant give it to you over the internet lol)
(oh come one now you know your trying hard not to scratch haha)
Lice dosnt usualy show up on people with poor hygene on the contrary it tends to hit people who have nice straight clean hair
because its easy for them to move around and be warm and happy
BLAH
I am not looking fwd to going home tonight and doing this

PS the nurse just called and told me to come get the stuff
YAY!!

Yeah that sucks that you can't get your money until tomorrow. I get paid twice a month. So my check is pretty much gone. LOL

No I know I can't get lice they are not common in africian americans. But I thought they was funny when you said stop scratching. LOL My niece got them once (she is bi-racial). I didn't know what to do her mom treated it though.

Well you CAN get it its just not as likly because lice like straight fine hair and African American hair tends to be curly and course
Also many women use styling products that arent condusive to lice beign able to "glue" thier eggs to the hair shaft
BUT you know your still trying not to scratch lol
I am itching and I had the nurse here check me allready
she said the good news is I have no nits
the bad news is I have ALOT of silver hair :dohh:

Hi everyone!!!
Just wanted to say that I will be joining ye in Jan :happydance: I'm currently over in the Spring Lambs group twiddling my thumbs and waiting for Feb but have realised that if my cycle stays as it is at 29 days then I will be away for my entire fertile time in Feb :)growlmad:) so....had chat with DH few days ago and we're going to start trying as soon as next af is over (mid Jan) Yipee!!!! :D

well, looks like i'm in here now too, as it will be jan by the time we both feel better enough to start trying, we've agreed to start now, yay!!!

well, looks like i'm in here now too, as it will be jan by the time we both feel better enough to start trying, we've agreed to start now, yay!!!

YAY!!! Glad to have you with us!!! :happydance:

Don't forget ladies... I need help on the new name once I have it transfered over to the TTC section!!!

Thoughts????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->