*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

My AF is due on Jan 6th and I can't wait for her to be over with! I just want to start ntnp already! It scares me knowing how long it can take to conceive... This is going to be the longest few weeks ever!

QOTD
It was great!! Lovely and relaxing and unstressful! Was lovely to have a white Christmas too :D And I couldn't help imagining this time next year:blush: Fx'd we'll all be dressing our little bundles of joy in their Christmas best! :dust:

Shew... now that Christmas is over we are in our last week's stretch before we chunk the condoms/pills or whatever bc you're using!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Ladies, I am still needing some help on the new thread name! lol I'll have this thread moved over on the 31st/1st and I'll need to change the name when I do...since we won't be WTT anymore!!!! :happydance: :D Any thoughts?! :dohh:

Shew... now that Christmas is over we are in our last week's stretch before we chunk the condoms/pills or whatever bc you're using!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Ladies, I am still needing some help on the new thread name! lol I'll have this thread moved over on the 31st/1st and I'll need to change the name when I do...since we won't be WTT anymore!!!! :happydance: :D Any thoughts?! :dohh:

The wait is over!! New TTC ladies :shrug:

The wait is over!! New TTC ladies :shrug:

:haha: I like it! :D

How bout a siggie too?! I'd offer to make one but I'm not very artistic! Anyone else?!

I just logged on
and yeah i know the date
but I lost my breath for a moment when I noticed that our tickers say

4 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!

OHHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOODNESSSSSSS!!!
is it really that close????
I havent even ovulated yet!

Just had a quick read through the thread there and some of you have been WTT for quite a while!

I am joining you today - but not for long really!! We are also going to TTC in January! Our Anna will be a big 1 year old in 2 wks time!!

Looking forward to TTC again and hopefully it will happen as easily as it has done before (although we are not getting any younger!!)

Good luck everyone and roll on the new year!:flower:

https://i.imgur.com/IuFHq.png

https://i.imgur.com/kQeA1.gif

Tell which one you like and if you want someting different done. No pressure just have about 3 days.

I like the blue sparkly one too! I'm officially in my first cycle of TTC as AF started on Xmas Eve. can't believe it's finally here, gonna be DBD very soon! Wishing lots of luck and baby dust to us all ladies! xx

4 days my god. Well actually nearly 3 :happydance:

Ready, i love the blue sparkely one too. we derserve abit of sparkle don't we ladies. This is getting so exciting now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->